The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Anyone have bad experience with LG TV ?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Went to LG showcase at electronics showroom to shop for TV and was introduced to LG by salesman . Strong recommendation and price slightly cheaper than Japanese brands. I bought 6 TVs from 32 inches to 55 inches to equip my new house . Within 1.5 years , two units not working , can't switch on at all ! Since warranty over got outside technician to repair $120 per unit which is still ok at that time. Now another unit which is 55inches can't start because of a faulty remote controller , although my batteries are still quite new. Wrote to LG feedback to complain but no response after 1 month.

Years ago , my TVs are all Japanese made , to date I still have a Toshiba dinosaur of 28 years and never broke down before! All other Japanese brands that I had before are so reliable but LG is a disappointment. Spoke to their service dept today and was told accessory (remote ) is without warranty ! Only if less than 2 weeks and it doesn't work , it will be replaced free. Longer than that I was told to buy new at $37 ! Feel cheated and will never go for LG again.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1