The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of
She's gone .

Hi samster ,
My girlfriend left me , we've been together for really long .
She left suddenly few day after celebrating my birthday in m hotel for three days . We've great plans , I love her .
People asked , are you gonna marry her .
I'd say yes of course !

That day she texted me , she wanna break up.
I couldn't accept it , I went bonker .
I went bonker for a week , she just couldn't bothered to even see my message .

She told me she moved on and I should too .

I did everything I can to chase her back , but she wouldn't give me a chance .

We've provlem in our relationship , I'm still serving army .
Gonna ord soon , she's been through with me for so long .
So much stuff we've been thru but she doesn't seems to give no fuck about me anymore .

I asked her you were fine on my birthday , but what happen? She said she wasn't fine for a very long time .

We usually fight quarrel and we didn't solve it and just swept it under the rug .

What I really wish to say is ,
Guys , whether girlfriend or wife .
Please treat them better, cause If they left you.
They ain't coming back , onces a lady moved on . There's nothing much you can do . It hurts , so bad .

Her stuff and everything is in my place but will be slowly taken back to her plce , I haven't had the chance to see her or talk to her properly yet.

She's tired of me , sick I would say.
The window of chance she's giving me right now is zero.
She's a tough lady. Very got character type ..
But when we were together , she's very loving and soft .. Cute .

Now that she's gone , I realise my mistake too late .
I'm 23 this year , we've come such a long way only to be swept awy . Breaking up is not easy, I've been thru a lot .
But this time , it's didferent .

I'd be different if I have another try , i really will.
But I guess she had moved on. There's nothing I can do , I probably screwed up even more . Spamming her message everyday , she didn't read . Just open my whatsapp chat to clear off notification . I wish she'd have just block me .
But I know she know I might go crazy and spam her text message . So either way blocking wouldn't solve it .

This would be my greatest regret to ever have her leaving me , I wish I could make it up to her but I just couldn't anymore . My friend all told me , just move on. Buts it's hard , it's never easy. We had so much stuff together , I've been in lots of relationship. But I guess reaching such a age , breaking up is really hard . It hurts , it hurts to know that there's so much we could have archive together but because of my neglection she's gone .

I can't help but to blame NS , I took her for granted ...

Guys please cherish your gf, Chiong is Chiong but don't forget to Hong your girlfriend occasionally ..

It hurt so much ..
Old 12-05-2015, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She's gone .

Just move on...and dun blame on army. You still have long way even you still together with her. You must think about ur future, carrer and your saving. Lets say you married with her now, but u screw up with ur financial, and she become one of the ads from "Dome x" then u will find more hurt compare than what you feel now. Sorry to say like that, but I really have been see this kind of things from my friends, even cry also no use one.

When you face a female species with cold heart, just take it with cold brain as well. Big head ah..dun small head
Old 12-05-2015, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of
We've quarrel time n again , it's always trust issue .
It's my fault I over think everytime , yet everytime she'd give me the chance to make it up. We make up together yet we didn't talk or try to solve it , we knew this provlem exist .

I was so blinded that I didn't care .
Now that I realise , I lost her , and I'm too late ..

We plan to marry in future but not so soon, but then again it doesn't matter anymore .

It hurt so bad ..

There's so many thing we say we would do after I ord , I feel that it's such a waste . We were a perfect couple , but I screw it up.

I waited for her , but she will never let me see her . Sigh it hurts , I know she had moved on. I guess I'll need time . It hurt so bad , I wet my pillow ..

Now we are yet, stranger again..

Last edited by sicknasty; 12-05-2015 at 05:36 AM.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

It usually feels like the end of the world when you are young...but as you grows older. You will realize that it is only part and parcel of life. The world will continues to turn regardless of how bad this break up is. Time for you to grow up too and move on with your life....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 12-05-2015, 08:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknasty View Post

Guys please cherish your gf,
Cherishing doesn't make a scrap of difference in fact it often has the opposite effect.

Many find the rouges the most attractive. You probably didn't spend enough time playing hard to get.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-05-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

23 is so young bro....u still got a long way to go. Career comes first army , why think of marriage? At the end when you grows older like me , Money ,career and health still more important. Woman will come and go ......To me love and woman is more like a burden and drag.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun blame NS, the fault lies with the 2 of you. Since you yourself stated that after every quarrel, instead of communicating and settling the issue, both of you swept it under the carpet.

Resentment will always fester if problems are not solved. Since you are only 23, there are many more years and women ahead of you. Just chin up and move on with your life. A piece of advice, dun call your ex anymore. You will only drive her away further.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro u still young.. i believe this is your 1st love.. u will think that she is the one. But you are wrong. People matured as time goes on.. when you start working, its another scenario as compared to sch.. you started off almost like a white paper, as time goes on colours will be added.. same for your gf. Temptations are out there..and trust me.. some are hard to resist...
Once u start working and have a gf, u will think back that this ex-gf is not the one anymore. Just a passerby in your life.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, you are still young. I wouldn't say I can relate to you totally but being together with my then gf who is now my wife and after years of marriage to find that she cheated on me, I can only say some people are just not worth holding on to.

At 23, you have plenty of options available. Go out and have more fun.

I was told, the first relationship is always the most painful one. You only learn to balance yourself after you've had your 2nd, 3rd relationships. I strongly believe in this.

Stay strong!
Old 12-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Cherishing doesn't make a scrap of difference in fact it often has the opposite effect.

Many find the rouges the most attractive. You probably didn't spend enough time playing hard to get.
This is one heck of wisdom. Re-posting it. TS, if you haven't gotten this, you haven't learnt anything. Cherish and quarrel is not what girls want out of their men. With whatever limited time you have with a girl, impress always and then play hard to get.

Women operate with their hearts, not logic (source of all quarrels). Capture their hearts and you win.

Last edited by MoJoe313; 12-05-2015 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: She's gone .

Dear TS,

I've gave my 2 cents worth on your heartache.
Good luck - http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...6#post13027406

With pleasure,
Notary
Old 12-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
This is one heck of wisdom. Re-posting it. TS, if you haven't gotten this, you haven't learnt anything. Cherish and quarrel is not what girls want out of their men. With whatever limited time you have with a girl, impress always and then play hard to get.

Women operate with their hearts, not logic (source of all quarrels). Capture their hearts and you win.
When I first started out in the dating scene, I too had this idea that if I treated my girlfriend very well, she'd love me more for it. BIG MISTAKE. All she did was take me for granted plus take advantage of me.

As I gained experience, I found that keeping them guessing was a far better strategy. In fact the best move of all was to give her the impression that I was on the verge of dating someone else. Nothing attracts a girl more than the fear of losing her man to a perceived rival.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
When I first started out in the dating scene, I too had this idea that if I treated my girlfriend very well, she'd love me more for it. BIG MISTAKE. All she did was take me for granted plus take advantage of me.

As I gained experience, I found that keeping them guessing was a far better strategy. In fact the best move of all was to give her the impression that I was on the verge of dating someone else. Nothing attracts a girl more than the fear of losing her man to a perceived rival.
Spoken like an expert. Same experience for me. Cherish is bull. They take it for granted. Strike at a woman's innate abilities - jealousy. If she really wants you, she will do what it takes for you. If she is cavalier, you are slacking......you have made her feel too secure.

That beautiful world of you being sincere and cherishing her, and she reciprocating DOES NOT exist. Not before marriage, and not for pretty girls with an abundance of options.

Last edited by MoJoe313; 12-05-2015 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, time to grow up and be a real man...

why go bonkers...the world is revolving...clock is ticking away every second and every minutes...

go make money and why worry you have no gf when you have lots of money...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

TS,
We dun look back.. We look forward..

No point dwelling over the past.. ur ex is enjoying herself now.. y u must suffer?

Dun fall into another relationship within this few months, u will regret.. cuz u feel alone now, any gers u oso think is gd..

Enjoy ur singlehood now.. like what everybody say, ur still young..

Once again,say is easier than done.. take care fren.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1