The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Betong updates

Hi Bro,

I am planning to visit Betong on Jun, 2006 before heading off to Hatyai for couple days. Anyways, the last trip that I ve made up there is about 7 years ago for several times. Had stayed for several occasions in Merlin ins and felt very pleased with the conditions of the room as well the greenry view backdropping the hotel.

Would appreciate if any bros could contribute the latest scenes for KFC haunting, day time activities, place of interest and latest best accomodation in Betong nowaday...

Thanks
DL
Old 20-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betong updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickLip
Hi Bro,

I am planning to visit Betong on Jun, 2006 before heading off to Hatyai for couple days. Anyways, the last trip that I ve made up there is about 7 years ago for several times. Had stayed for several occasions in Merlin ins and felt very pleased with the conditions of the room as well the greenry view backdropping the hotel.

Would appreciate if any bros could contribute the latest scenes for KFC haunting, day time activities, place of interest and latest best accomodation in Betong nowaday...

Thanks
DL
Another newbie openning up new threads...haiiii.....susah nak bilang loh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 20-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

Come on la bro, FYI Betong is an interesting place to visit and noticed that there are much lack of reliable informations to be explore and for me to open this thread is to all allow our samsters to contribute on their FR specifily about Betong.

I am extremely sorry if this has offended you much and have nice a day

DL

[QUOTE=pomrakthai]Another newbie openning up new threads...haiiii.....susah nak bilang loh [/QUOT

E]
Old 20-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=DickLip]Come on la bro, FYI Betong is an interesting place to visit and noticed that there are much lack of reliable informations to be explore and for me to open this thread is to all allow our samsters to contribute on their FR specifily about Betong.

I am extremely sorry if this has offended you much and have nice a day

DL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Another newbie openning up new threads...haiiii.....susah nak bilang loh [/QUOT

E]
No offense taken. I seldom gets angry unless the fella has been rude to me or all or fellow samsters...

I was just concerned that if newbies dun check out the threads, and kept openning new ones, the information that that newbie wanted could actually be found in established threads and eventually the threads become truncated....just imagine if HDY thread were in over 20 threads...how to consolidate the information and sharing of cheonging knowledge [I wont say that is carnal knowledge..kekekeke]
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 20-04-2006, 07:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No offense taken. I seldom gets angry unless the fella has been rude to me or all or fellow samsters...
That's true... once i called bro PRT around 4 am asked him go 'Or Gi Gi' (go toilet), to my surprise he wasn't angry and somemore said thanks u to me!
Old 20-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
That's true... once i called bro PRT around 4 am asked him go 'Or Gi Gi' (go toilet), to my surprise he wasn't angry and somemore said thanks u to me!
Bro DK you are hell of a joker.. Looks like I need to use "bao da ren" pampers liao!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-04-2006, 09:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro DK you are hell of a joker.. Looks like I need to use "bao da ren" pampers liao!
Bro PRT,

Me no joker lah, wait till u have met CBM aka TD0620G lah... u will have tears in ur eyes with laughing... hurururhururu...
Old 21-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

I am glad that there are NO offense taken by yourself bro...

So let's us contribute on reality of 'sexperiences' about this town.

DL

I was just concerned that if newbies dun check out the threads, and kept openning new ones, the information that that newbie wanted could actually be found in established threads and eventually the threads become truncated....just imagine if HDY thread were in over 20 threads...how to consolidate the information and sharing of cheonging knowledge [I wont say that is carnal knowledge..kekekeke][/QUOTE]
Old 25-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear ThreadStarter,

I believe the other just don't want the newbie to be lazy. Just go thru this thread and I believe you can get some update information about Betong.

Hee hee,,, I going there end of this month....

Cheers

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17281
Old 25-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Samster

I think the attached thread doesnt tells much about the town at present nature... Meaning to says, we still lack of sufficient informations about accomadations levels, mongering activities, place of interests and so and so forth. I am been there 7 years ago for severals times and yet I believe there's will a lot a chances had took pplace where others saying the place a dying due riots, hassles and etc..

Pehaps, you could updates us the latest development of that town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave
Dear ThreadStarter,

I believe the other just don't want the newbie to be lazy. Just go thru this thread and I believe you can get some update information about Betong.

Hee hee,,, I going there end of this month....

Cheers

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17281
Old 25-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Betong is still a very safe place to go despite the unrest in southern Thailand. To be frank, it is just a small town with more and more KTV joint with China girl (Around 13 joint now) and of course, there is more hotel now. The places of interest is still the same .... hot spring and friendship village, outside the town, by car around 30 mins. Basically you can go around the whole town by vehicle in less than an hours.
Old 25-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Info on Betong

Betong

Betong is a district of Yala Province, situated in the southernmost province of Thailand in Sankalakhiri mountain range. With an are of 1,328 sq. km, it borders the Malaysian states of Kedah and Perak. Its terrain is mostly mountainous and hilly with forested plateaus. About 1,900 feet above sea level, it is 140km from Yala and 1,224km from the capital city of Bangkok.

Betong, meaning bamboo, is named in the Malay language. It is administratively divided into 4 tambons, i.e. Yarom, Aiyerweng, Tanah Merah, Tan Namtip, and one municipality - the Tambon Betong Municipality.

With a population of around 48,487 which can be classified into two major groups Muslims and Chinese, the majority of its people are agriculturists. Climatically speaking, Betong is under the influence of the Southwest and Northwest monsoons. Therefore, there is a lot of rain and the weather is nice and cool with fog in the morning. This is perhaps how it got is name - 'A Town in the Mist with Beautiful Flowers'.

World's Largest Mailbox

The world's largest mailbox is located at the Clock Tower Intersection in the town center. It was built in 1924 by Mr. Sa-Nguan Jirajinda, the former head of Betong Post and Telegraph Office and the Lord Mayor of Betong. The purpose of this mail-box is to distribute news and to give services in posting and distributing mails for the people of Betong. It is made of reinforced concrete, with a cylindrical shape divided into 2 parts - the base and the box. The circumference of the base is 265cm and that of the box is 240cm. At a total height of 320cm, it is at present used as an ordinary mailbox.

Betong travel guide

Betong is as far as you can get from Bangkok and still be in Thailand. Often referred to as the 'town in the mist' as evidenced by the mist that tends to bathe Batong in the early morning, in Malay, Betong means 'bamboo' of which today, there is almost none as the town is largely a concrete egg-carton style place.

Set around 140 km from Yala, in a hilly district that borders with Malaysia, Betong is not a 'hill station' by any standard, though the nights here are cooler than elsewhere in the south. Almost completely surrounded by rubber plantations, Betong is a good place to see all the rubber being collected and trucked away.

Rubber and mist aside, Betong is famous for two other slightly more unusual reasons; firstly for its siberian swallows (it is easier for them to get here than you as they don't have to worry about the hairpin turns), hundreds of thousands of which migrate here every year to perch on the city's rooftops and weigh down the electricity cables, and secondly it has the world's largest postbox. It seems unlikely that Betong's postmen could ever get that busy, but built in 1924 this British style red pillar post box stands towards the northern end of town. The postbox is a functioning one so you can post your swallow shit covered postcards here for added prestige.

The town itself is compact and bustling and an interesting place to explore with plenty of friendly locals around. Due to the proximity to Malaysia, Betong has a very multicultural feel to it with the population mix being 50% Muslim, 40% Chinese and 10% Thai Buddhist. There is also a large recently constructed bronze sitting Buddha, a wat behind it which offers good panoramic views.
Old 25-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
The Story about Betong Town

BETONG

"A beautiful border town, southernmost in Siam" is the slogan of Yala province. The word "Yala" comes from a folk word "yalor", meaning "fishing net" because at the original site of the town, Yalor, there was a mountain shaped like a fishing net. It was a low land and people earned their living by using fishing nets to catch fish. Eventually, many new towns were set up one after another until finally it moved to Nibong, which is its present location. (Nibong means a kind of tree called "laocha-on"). Yala is the southern most province of Thailand with and area of 4,521 square kilometres. It is 1,055 kms. from Bangkok by rail and 1,440 kms. by road. It is the only one of the 14 southern provinces that is not next to the sea. Yala is mostly mountains and covered with forests but has very little flat land.

Amphur Betong

The southernmost borderland located about 126 kms. from Yala township is famous among Thai and Malaysian tourists for its misty mountain scenery and superb local dishes. Its modernization is equivalent to the province itself or better than some certain provinces of Thailand. There is a road linking Thailand and Malaysia to the Betong Checkpoint. The biggest letter box in the world is seen in this town.

Betong : A name with a hint
Betong is a Malay word meaning "bamboo" so pervasive in this town until it becomes an icon of this town. To mark this icon, then at Suan Sud Siam (the public park), the Betong Municipality constructed a reinforced - concrete bamboo replica, with a 3 meter diameter and 9 meter height, as a water tank.

The Historical Bedrock of Betong

The era of King Rama I ruling. The city of Patany was divided into 7 sub - districts. Betong is part of Raman sub - district. In 1901 - 1904 King rama V had revalorised the city ruling structure in order to keep up with the western countries. The division structure were as the following ranging, region, district, sub - district and village. The so called Betong area was nominated as Yarom district which had 6 sub - districts within, which were Betong, Yarom Etom, Gronay, Balon and Zaa(Groa). In the year 1909. The period of colonization hunte, THailand had lost Etom, Gronay, Balon and Zaa sub - districts to Paruk state of Malasia. As the result, only two sub - districts were left in Yarom district which were Betong and Yarom. There after , in 1919, Ai Yer Wang sub - district was established and Hala sub - district were found in 1925. In 1930, Pra Pichid Bunchar sherrif period, had relocated Yarom district house from hanged village moo.1, Betong sub - district to Gumpong Musayid village moo.6, Betong sub - district and changed the name from Yarom to Betong district. Betong is Malaysian Language meaning bamboo. In 1938 Ta Noa Ma Loa sub - districted was added and in 1939 Hala sub - district were Eliminates and joined to Ai Yer Wang sub - district. In 18 September 1984 the ministry of interior had declared Tharn Nam Tip to be one more sub - district. Therefore until the present day Betong district covers 4 sub - districts, which are Yarom. Ai Yer Wang, Ta Noa Ma Loa and Tharn Nam Thip sub - districts together with one metropolitan know as Betong metropolitan.

Part of Malay - Peninsular cities ruled by the Sukhothai Kingdom, Betong has struggled against many obstacles including distinct weather, wars and town establishment. Formerly named as Yarom, it was later alteres to Betong to name it after a Tambon name when its administration center has moved from Ban Ha - Ngud, Zone 1, to Ban Kampong Masjid, Zone 6, Tambon Betong in 1930

Betong Town at Present

Discover this amazing small town hidden in the valley, the town rich of natural resources, serene multi - cultural and traditional ways of life despite many distinct ethnic communities. Local people earn their living by cultivating rubber plantations and fruits while others offer tourist services.
Old 26-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro PRT,

Me no joker lah, wait till u have met CBM aka TD0620G lah... u will have tears in ur eyes with laughing... hurururhururu...
KNN.. suddenly my nick also mentioned here for nothing

Btw GTM how many years already the last time u visit Betong? I think your kids should be around 10 years old already huh? kekeke
Old 26-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thailand king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Betong updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickLip
I think the attached thread doesnt tells much about the town at present nature... Meaning to says, we still lack of sufficient informations about accomadations levels, mongering activities, place of interests and so and so forth. I am been there 7 years ago for severals times and yet I believe there's will a lot a chances had took pplace where others saying the place a dying due riots, hassles and etc..

Pehaps, you could updates us the latest development of that town.
Bro DL,
Betong is more nor less the same except there are now more hotels. If you like to stay around town then hotels like Merlin and a few newer ones are there. However if u like something relaxing maybe u can try River Inn, Sometimes Resort. As for mongering u can choose from Jockey Pub (Just next to Merlin), Nice Resort (B4 u reach Betong Town) and maybe spend some time in Khong Kha Hotel.(Disco).There is also a few Russian chic in front of Merlin Hotel. They are performing sexy show in the lounge and are also meant for ST or LT.Not too sure they are still there cos been few months ago i seen them. However its costly to book Russian . 2500 b for ST 5000b for overnight. But compare with HDY I think Betong is more costly and not as lively as HDY. Anyway have a nice trip

Cheers
TK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1