The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Alvin Tan's education on getting a girl for sinkie shit lonely losers

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

friend: "So, them bitches gotta play the game by your rules."

Alvin Tan: Well, I wouldn't put it in such harsh terms, but yes that's how I roll. I think I have enough bargaining power to set some terms on my side, unlike most romantically-inexperienced guys who would do anything to simply get a girlfriend or have sex. I'm not handsome, tall, rich, or terribly caring, and perhaps my only advantage is youth and my ability to charm girls with my words and actions.

Ivy will still have a special place in my heart, but for me to put my life on hold indefinitely, stop being myself, stop dating, and merely think about her daily, all just to secure her ego and feelings for no pay-off in return seems too irrational even for a lovesick me. Life has to go on. She wasn't willing to sacrifice anything anyway to reunite, preferring to indulge in theoretical fantasies about how we can come together again in the "future."

I'd say, I can't wait anymore. Life must go on.

Why smart guys are a rebel?? and dumbfucked losers are yes ball-less man?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1