The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Premier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPremier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Having a Fling (LIVE Report)

Hi,

Recently, just returned from China after years of working oversea.

I was then attached back to Singapore permanently and placed into an unfamiliar and exciting environment full of SYTs and sexy MILFs, both local and foreigners.

As a superior and also subordinate, I was somehow sandwiched by these females all the time.

After a month of work, I had this feeling of been idolized by these SYTs and at the same time I was attracted to these MILFs. I had never been this high morale since a long time.

Everyday, I would be one of the earliest to report to work and almost the last to leave. Holding a cup of hot coffee in the morning watching at these women cat walking pass the reception makes me damn high and horny. Different wild thoughts kept going through my head.

And yah, our receptionist, Jasmine, who was deeply attracted by my matured and gentleman manners. She has been flirting with me on and off since the first day we met.

I somehow had the urge to write my feeling and thoughts so as to share and ask you people to participate in my adventure here. I guess it would be quite a turn on to update the progress "LIVE".
Old 09-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Premier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPremier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Having a Fling (LIVE Report)

I am near to 40, well maintained physique, gym lover and played soccer twice weekly. Married but separated yet still in contact. Have both motor bike and a SUV. Stayed in a 2 room Condo in the Central area after selling my HDB flat. Financially comfortable, no debt no worries though sometime lonely.

In China, I have a flat in SZ already paid, now vacant. However, occasionally my FB will be there to tidy up and ready for my return.

Things has been doing just fine for me a the moment.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

1st camp here, live support
Old 09-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

This morning, as usual, while seeping my coffee. I looked at the ladies coming in batch by batch. Then, I received a whatsapp from a new number.

From the avatar, I saw a familiar face. Unsurprisingly, it was Jasmine. It was expected as it was just a matter of time before she initiate the contact unofficially. I turned towards the reception counter and I saw a fully black dressed cutie waving at me discreetly. The message read...

J: Oei... why you always looking here, looking out for me ah? 😁

Using my free hand, I replied.

X: Nope (Trying to act cool and unconcerned)

J: 😥

X: Anyway, you look gorgeous today 👍

J: 😊😊😊 thks!

Looking at me and gave me the best sunshine smile I ever received. I raised my cup to acknowledge her and I returned to my desk to check my mail.

Consciously, I was able to see that she was somehow dejected that I stop our conversation.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro ... camping with drink in hand to wait for next installment ..
Old 09-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Just before lunch, my lady Boss (American) invited me for lunch with some of her admin staff, Jasmine included. Somehow, I declined the offer and gave a stupid reason that I need to go home to run some errand.

Although Jasmine was hiding behind my Boss, I could clearly see her frustration when I turned down the short gathering.

I continued my work and they left.

My phone beep...

J: You want me to Dabao for you?

Haha, I was smiling although I have a couple of reports which I yet to start.

X: Oh no, I going to skip my lunch today. Thanks Jas.

J: Okay 😛. Jas? Nice, first time people giving me this. Next time if you need me to Dabao anything just like me know ok?

X: Sure!

J: 😒 so cool de...

X: Sorry.

J: Nvm...
Old 09-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

1pm, done with my first report. Obviously, I did not left for my home.

I was trying to give a proposal on how to improve our sale and comparing the difference between China market vs Local market.

Went to the rest room and returned.

A Subway sandwich and a fresh coffee on my desk.

Beep...

J: Abby (Boss) asked me to buy de, I slipped my mouth saying you gonna skip lunch 😁

X: Erm, thanks Jas.

I took the coffee and later handed the sandwich to the Uncle Cleaner who cleared my rubbish bin. I was really prepared to skip and head for a good workout later this evening.

J: I saw it 😨

Actually, I purposely let her see it and I'm confident that she will not report to Abby. That's 101% sure!

X: Oopsss

J: Don't worry, I won't tell her... Kekeke

X: Sorry, Im working out later so won't be taking such heavy meaty marvelous meal.

J: Finally, a long sentence from u... Hahaha!

J: Where you work out?

J: How often?

J: What you normally do?

Before I could type, all these messages popped out.

X: Home/East Coast/Chinatown, 4-5 times per week, run/weight/class/soccer

J: How I wish I could be like you 😔

X: Why not?

J: Nobody teach me, encourage me or force me.

X: I'm sure someone in this office would be happy to go with you, how about Sam? (A almost gay which I purposely point out)

J: God, he's a gay and he only clubbing, no exercise type de

X: Is it? I thought he was quite handsome to me. (Of course not true)

J: Hahaha 😂😂😂

X: Ok, I could give you a few lesson to start with if you don't mind.

J: 🙏🙏🙏

X: But, I have to finish my report first.

J: Kkkkkkkkk.....
Old 09-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Nice "live" plot. . Is it really truly authentic TS?
Old 09-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

430pm

Done with my 2nd report. Summarizing my 8 years experienced in China as Senior Manager.

Holding on to both my reports, I head towards Abby office. Not around, I passed to her secretary, Grace (Latin American).

Another hot chick, damn sexy and young. Too hot to handle. Many men's target!

To pantry

Drank 4 cups of mineral water from the dispenser. 2 hours before work out.

Got a tapped from behind, it was Jasmine.

Flirt a bit here and there, try to ask me regarding my marital status and everything she's curious with. Told her what she wants to know, not wanting to part but lanlan need to answer call... So bye bye.

Back to my desk, I start to check out on cheap staycation. Shortlisted a few, read some Taiwan news, Chinese news and now local news.

Was so used to Kaypoh on politics events, especially from these 2 countries. Far yet close, friends and foes, ups and downs...

615pm

Beeps...

J: Enjoy, don't forget what you said. 👋👋

X: O (哦)
Old 09-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Nice "live" plot. . Is it really truly authentic TS?
If you think is yes, then yes.
If you think is no, then no.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 16
nntp is a splendid one to beholdnntp is a splendid one to beholdnntp is a splendid one to beholdnntp is a splendid one to beholdnntp is a splendid one to beholdnntp is a splendid one to beholdnntp is a splendid one to behold

Nice story! Pls cont.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Walked to car park, got into my car and queue for exit.

630pm

At exit, turn left. Bus stop, saw Jasmine. She saw me too, must be intentional!

X: Where you heading?

J: Meeting my buddy for dinner.

X: Need a ride?

J: Nah, she's coming here and we are heading to XXX for Happy Hour. You go ahead, thanks!

X: Alright, enjoy Jas.

J: Okay, drive careful. See you tomorrow...

I drive off. Gulped down another liter of water.

Reached Gym 7pm.

Changed and stretched a bit and start my treadmill. Ran half an hour, go for Bodypump Class, another 30mins of weights... Cool down. Spoke to a few familiar faces whom came here often, these ladies had great body even after bear a couple of kids. Kudos...

930pm

Left and reached home 10pm
Old 10-04-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

10pm

Decided to post here and let you people involves...

Shower, had some light snacks, surf net, post installments...

At the same time, received some pictures of what Jas was having for dinner. Show her buddy face, quite chio but slightly under Jas.

Share some naughty messages with me and asking how my work out? Shag or not? Tomorrow can still work? Blah blah blah...

In my mind, I had already raped her multiple times.

12am

Just received a couple of messages from my Ex wife. Asking me for dinner next weekend.

1205am

Goodnight message from Jas.

1208am

Decide to stop now...
Old 10-04-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Interesting messages going on with Jas now...

J: Tomorrow TGIF, wanna join me and my buddy for drink at Robertson?

X: I had a soccer game tomorrow night, maybe I could join u gals after that if my ball pals has no plan. I could also bring some macho men for you gals. Ha...

J: Worrrr... She's coming with his boy, and I'm not able to handle more than you.

X: Mmmm... Maybe I let you know again in the evening?

J: As usual, okay 😩. Nitezzz!

X: Sweet dreams...
Old 10-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Waiting with red wine in hand at Robertson
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1