The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2006, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
ysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My accident...

well bros of tis almighty commity.. felt guilty aft leechin n readin so much.. so here is my turn to return a favour....

It all happened so time ago. On this sat afternoon, as my usual routine, i ride my Fireblade to ECP to blade with my frens. Upon reaching there, we went straight to my fren's store to put our belongings n to gear up. As we normally did, we blade from 7-11's area all the way to bedok jetty. Puffin away, bio chio bus, aimin upskirts and chit chat. Upon reachin the chalet area, we noticed this group of gers "tryin" to skate. Being a gentlemen we went there to give our aids as they keep fallin. They are a group of 4, so it happened we had 4 guys. Thus we planned to take one each and teach them how to blade. (here's the intro of the total 8 ppl, not much on guys as i know u guys wont b bothered) Ray(me), Dickson, Michael n Derick.. Shirley 20 165/40 slim 38b/23/30, Michelle 21 160/45 voulprous 38c/25/38, Jade 23 160/50 a little fleshy but juz nice 46C/25/36, Berlin 19 170/48 Slender 48B/24/30(got to noe due 2 our "perfect" judgement that never fails ) Ray/Shir, Dic/Ber, Mic/Jade, Der/Mic(the "pair ups")
So we each individually approached "our girls" n started to intro ourselfs and offered to teach them how 2 blade... I showed her the correct way to blade then asked her to try it herself.(for ya info they r all dressed in bikini top n those v.short shorts.) I noticed tt her blade is lose i offered to tighten for her. i went down, tighten, heard a sharp but soft scream PaiN!... i look up guessed i must haf tighten it too much. In my view, i saw a gap inbetween her shorts. She's wearin a navy blue lace panties. They all looked into our direction n giggled, both of us blushed. Loosen abit, I stood up held her hands facing her letting her skate with support. On few occasions she fell forward and hugged me for support. Can feel her boobs smashin against my adomen.
MMmm the feeling.. She keeps falling, so i suggest to hold her shorts incase she's goin to fall i can pull her up. She did lost her balance a few more times and i managed to hold her. Meanwhile my frens are already ready to skate with the gers le. Duno y mine learn so slow. Told them to hold on awhile. After she more zai le. i held one of her hand and requested to blade behind all of them.. This goes on till evening.. Sat down n chatted, Dickson suggested we all go home get changed n proceed with clubbing.. none disagreed, So we meet 2230 at MS.
Rode our bikes there, reachin around 2215, we parked furthur up cos less traffic. By the time we walk back i was like 2225, we decided to have a drink at the coffeeshop opp. Rush. Just as over drinks arrived, so does or babes.. 4 of them walkin in 1 line like models all look ravishing. Those chao ah bengs see until like they're angels. We then decided to go Phunk Bar as it's newly opened and the drinks ar 15/jug 3/shot.(cheap rite) Found one cosy corner, settled down and ordered drinks. After a couple of shots the girls excuse themselves to the toilet. As for we guys, PLANNING TIME. (Top Secret) We went down to the dance floor, Each hugging our own girls, grinding them, kissing, necking and teasing. Went back for some hard core drinking. the girls were half way there, as for us, NO KICK!! lolx. Brought them to the place where we parked our bikes. I popped out this stupid question to the girls. "Now Ladies shall we check in a hotel and cont our party?" Michelle replied ok as she saes they are tired anyway. 2nd Question, choose which bike u wan to take a ride on, Fireblade, Hayabusa, R1 or ZX12R? shocked 2 know that the gers chose the bikes as per the pairs. Started engines n rode off to chinatown 81. Got a family room. Once entered the girls went to one side or it all flat on the bed lying down nicely like sardines in a can. So we guys lanlan went 2 bath n slpt.

Hmm ppl.. give me feed backs on whether i should cont tis k? 1st tym doin tis sort.. need help on comments.. thx..
Old 04-04-2006, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 23
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold
Re: My accident...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysguy
Shirley 20 165/40 slim 38b/23/30, Michelle 21 160/45 voulprous 38c/25/38, Jade 23 160/50 a little fleshy but juz nice 46C/25/36, Berlin 19 170/48 Slender 48B/24/30
is it just me or all this gals have watermelon stuck to their chest??? 38B, 38C, 46C, 48B??? 48B with 24 inch waist... where can stand up straight leh....

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 04-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha... thatz his fantasy or his experiences?

those are likes devils body lar...

Nonetheless, great story, bro... do keep up the effort.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
donjean is Cool - loads of Potential

write longer and faster......
your installment too short to raise the flag.....
Old 04-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc
is it just me or all this gals have watermelon stuck to their chest??? 38B, 38C, 46C, 48B??? 48B with 24 inch waist... where can stand up straight leh....
same sentiments yah.....hmmmm.....
its kinda HARD to find so mani chio bus with BIG melons alltogether....mus b FANTASY lah.......
Old 04-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
same sentiments yah.....hmmmm.....
its kinda HARD to find so mani chio bus with BIG melons alltogether....mus b FANTASY lah.......
even fantasy oso nvm lah.. as long as the story is good.. but is it really good? well we shall see in the next installment...
Old 04-04-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
well bros of tis almighty commity.. felt guilty aft leechin n readin so much.. so here is my turn to return a favour....

(here's the intro of the total 8 ppl, not much on guys as i know u guys wont b bothered) Ray(me), Dickson, Michael n Derick.. Shirley 20 165/40 slim 38b/23/30, Michelle 21 160/45 voulprous 38c/25/38, Jade 23 160/50 a little fleshy but juz nice 46C/25/36, Berlin 19 170/48 Slender 48B/24/30(got to noe due 2 our "perfect" judgement that never fails ) Ray/Shir, Dic/Ber, Mic/Jade, Der/Mic(the "pair ups")
Luckily there's only 4 of you and 4 of them, if there was 5 or 6 each, I think the 5th girl will be 52B and the 6th girl 58C and as usual "got to noe due 2 your "perfect" judgement that never fails".......

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 04-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 21
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Luckily there's only 4 of you and 4 of them, if there was 5 or 6 each, I think the 5th girl will be 52B and the 6th girl 58C and as usual "got to noe due 2 your "perfect" judgement that never fails".......
wad if there were 10 or more???
they happen to stumble across a patch of watermelon field??
Old 04-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
wingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no wonder they keep falling forward when blading.. .anyways...looking forward to more
Old 04-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut
no wonder they keep falling forward when blading.. .anyways...looking forward to more
yeah man... how on earth are they gonna be able to balane with watermelons in front of them?!
Old 04-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
even fantasy oso nvm lah.. as long as the story is good.. but is it really good? well we shall see in the next installment...

Rite....we shld neber suppress "creativity" ......
Old 04-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
ysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well frens, i'll juz sae its a fanstasy or sort of our plans. i'll try 2 make it longer 4 the nxt intallment.. juz v. sry 2 sae im a nsf.. so gotta wait.. hope u ppl enjoy.. cos i got a feelin the overall i gona b a long 1
Old 04-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
well frens, i'll juz sae its a fanstasy or sort of our plans. i'll try 2 make it longer 4 the nxt intallment.. juz v. sry 2 sae im a nsf.. so gotta wait.. hope u ppl enjoy.. cos i got a feelin the overall i gona b a long 1

u r nsf....n wat r u doing in cititel on a sunday...
Old 04-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

could the gals mean 'COWS'?!??
Old 04-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc
is it just me or all this gals have watermelon stuck to their chest???
38B, 38C, 46C, 48B??? 48B with 24 inch waist...
where can stand up straight leh....
That's why they kept falling when trying to skate lor ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1