The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
Colourking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterColourking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Local showgirl worth the price

Dear bros, just wanna ask if any of you actually spend hundreds or thousand of dollars here to bonk local magazine, fhm or local showgirl before? How was the experience?
Old 04-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local showgirl worth the price

Worth it? not say their pussy super tight or their bj super good le...sure there are prettier gals with better skills around...
Old 04-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lionman1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, it's worth the price. The pussy smell nicer
Old 04-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Invest by having GF in the secondary 3 to poly/JC, some of them do change and grow into a very different person in terms of looks

But please be reminded to only break their cherry after they are 18 to be safe

Well last but not least be serious to them. As the guidance is just to get a prettier GF that is not materialize yet.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Colourking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterColourking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sound like i have to go back to school! hahaha
Old 04-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks has nothing to do with skills. For all you know, the chio ones are so used to being serviced that you get lousy service for the money you paid.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrudder View Post
Looks has nothing to do with skills. For all you know, the chio ones are so used to being serviced that you get lousy service for the money you paid.
I just want to shoot at their face thats all. not wanting them to be my wife bro. hahaha
Old 04-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colourking View Post
I just want to shoot at their face thats all. not wanting them to be my wife bro. hahaha
Remember to ask them to clean up your dick with their tongue.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If this is your fantasy/fetish, go ahead bro.
Snap some photos n share with us
Old 04-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
harakiril33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nvr try before.. But the girl famous or not, service is what matters most
Old 05-03-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

famous girls may have gutter pussycat, you'd be surprised by the names... but if bros fantasy and curiosity is fulfilled by paying for it, then why not?
Old 05-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Invest by having GF in the secondary 3 to poly/JC, some of them do change and grow into a very different person in terms of looks

But please be reminded to only break their cherry after they are 18 to be safe

Well last but not least be serious to them. As the guidance is just to get a prettier GF that is not materialize yet.
If u talk abt gf, 16yo can poke the cherry already if i am not wrong. Only commercial ones need to wait her birthday when the clock strike 12mn then can poke. but becareful some underage gals know they r well protected by the law, so do not fall into their trap.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dear bros, just wanna ask if any of you actually spend hundreds or thousand of dollar to bonk local magazine, fhm or local showgirl before? How was the experience?
Hahaha next time those fl n prostitute will rename themselves as model. then no need hundreds or thousands. Juz becareful those nasty disease or hiv, as they not fulltime cheekon, they might have bf doing raw.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
makinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today saw a very young local lianish girl with tight figure with an angmoh at geylang, most likely FL or sugar babe.. damn hot, cannot find in geylang kind.. if only i have that kind of money to try
Old 05-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Been there done it..... Nothing to shout about.......

Some brothers here got it as in service it's all that matters more, agree.......... But when one had tasted it more, then if one's pocket is deep enough, then the next thing is that I want more.........

It's a matter of male's ego or pride or personal achievement kinda thing........ If one have done it then the next time being openly or deep down one's heart...... So...... I have or had u before nothing to shout about but deep in, its a matter of "I plant my flag there before", the pleasure or kick is something that one have to experience it yourself. Words cannot be said enough........

Just my little thought..........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1