The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: What race of gal gives you the best sex ever? (which u can get locally)
Malay 537 30.42%
Chinese (not PRC) 379 21.47%
Indian 51 2.89%
Thai 358 20.28%
Philippino 79 4.48%
Ang Mo 96 5.44%
PRC 175 9.92%
Others (please specify) 90 5.10%
Voters: 1765. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Which race of gal gives u the best sex ever?

For myself, malay gals gives me the best sex.... with their warm and very wet pussy... big boobs... strong bj... best sound effect you can get...

That's thru my experience with FL, ONS and my fuck buddies... Strangely now, if i'm to choose (i'm not malay, lol).... i'll choose malay gals over others. For the matter of fact... all my ONS and fuck buddies now are malay gals...

What about other bros here?

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 14-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 20
Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of
Re: Which race of gal gives u the best sex ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc
...What about other bros here?
For local gal...I go for malay...

But my best so far is Korean gal...best service I've ever had
Old 14-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

For me... YTF in Malaysia.... most chi pek service... kekekeke
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 14-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

so far only try once on a viet girl, but she give me a very strong GF feeling, hehe... now she go back liao, looking for a better one now. but in service wise, that time i went to taiwan this MILF really give me a good one, so i guess have to give her my title of best sex. keke, the rest of the all races and countries are ok lah, but i guess if the girl like u, any countries or races will be the best.
Old 14-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 20
Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambee
...but i guess if the girl like u, any countries or races will be the best.
Agreed with u...the most impt is the chemistry build up between the gal n u...
Old 15-03-2006, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kuhnbela is Cool - loads of Potential

Very difficult to answer. There are good and bad in every culture. This type of racist question is denigrating and unwarranted. Count your blessings when you get a good one.
Old 15-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

In SG, I would have to say that malay girls are the best in terms of service. Those that I have tried whether ONS or FL have so far seldom disappoint me especially when you are able to make them extra horny.

However I have also tried a few YTF (local chinese) from KL and the service provided is also very GFE feeling.

Still my vote goes to the SG malay girls.
Old 15-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhnbela
Very difficult to answer. There are good and bad in every culture. This type of racist question is denigrating and unwarranted. Count your blessings when you get a good one.
Gosh!! All bro jimmycc ask was a simple question about which girl you feel gives the best sex ever. No need to make it so complicated with issues like racism.
Old 15-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Superbaby

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

As for myself, I still prefer local chinese because of the special feeling.
Old 15-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...There are good and bad in every culture. This type of racist question is denigrating and unwarranted....
Bro, I dun believe Bro Jimmy had any intention for his question to have a racist slant...

Anyway, it's true that there are good and bad in every culture. My most memorable bonk just so happens to be with a Russian girl, even though I have in general had better bonks with M'sian and Local Chinese girls.

Luck of the draw I guess.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 15-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
is this considered racism????

i'm not slanting any race here...

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 15-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
blowsuckme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblowsuckme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

althou i nvr hv sex with malay gals, i believe is malay gals....
i always wanted to hv sex with malay gals but nvr hv the chance...
used to hv a malay gf when i was young but as back then was too young
didnt hv sex... but kissing alone can really make my cock stand...

if got chance, would really luv to hv ons/fuck buddies with malay gals....
Old 15-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
Ipoh Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc
is this considered racism????

i'm not slanting any race here...
My personal opinion, this isn't a racism. The threadstarter is just asking for polls voting. I think he is not in a wrong position to do that.
On the other hand, I vote others since I am not in Sg. To me, I prefer Malay and Chinese. This is a good polls and thanks to the threadstarter.
Old 15-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely tink Koreans, follow by Chinese (local n M'sia) , Malay , Indons .......sianz of PRCs liao....
Old 16-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
iluvminahs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Malay girls/women - no horse run. Have f*ck them between 20 to 40 yrs old in Sgp, Malaysia & Indonesia. Used to visit Malay bars in Geylang. Now all close down - missed those days. Prefer the more mature Malay ladies - usually big boobs, tits and ass. So far all I f*ck enjoy frenching, give bj, cif & cim. Still looking for one who like anal. Like to eat Malay pussy - does not smell as strong as other races. Must be their halal diet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1