The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute
WL pregnant

Hi,

I know this is a stupid question and discussion. Any bro ever creampie and make a WL pregnant before? If WL pregnant with your child, what should you do? Should ignore or take responsibility because u pay money for bonk, not a real relationship.
Old 26-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WL pregnant

How you know the baby is yours? DNA test? But why you go raw with wl? Or you saying she is wl last time now she is your woman, then she is not wl anymore. What respobsibility you want to take? Married her? You sure will not divorce?
Old 26-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster (PreD)

rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo..i said this of course is raw when fuck a WL, if not how to creampie. No need to ask "why", done is done..
i mean creampie her when she is WL because she is my regular, if u are the type determined never raw and creampie a WL..then no point ask "why"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
How you know the baby is yours? DNA test? But why you go raw with wl? Or you saying she is wl last time now she is your woman, then she is not wl anymore. What respobsibility you want to take? Married her? You sure will not divorce?
Old 27-01-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Promfret is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromfret is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromfret is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How sure are you that its your child she is carrying?
An if can let you have it RAW,
Wat makes you think that you are the only one???
Old 27-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Can you confirm you're the only customer that she gave raw to?

If yes, how sure are you that she's not lying to you.

If no, how sure are you that you're the lottery winner?

I would visit the doctor for a blood test if I were you. It's more important that the thread topic that you posted here.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 27-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
Aiyo..i said this of course is raw when fuck a WL, if not how to creampie. No need to ask "why", done is done..
i mean creampie her when she is WL because she is my regular, if u are the type determined never raw and creampie a WL..then no point ask "why"
As what other bros has say, you sure you are the lucky ones? I wonder how it can be tested to proof its yours.
Old 27-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Go for a DNA test to confirm is your child . If yes , take responsibility for your child . Take her out of this line , love her like she love you . WL also human , just be careful don' t get cheated .
Old 27-01-2015, 07:11 AM
Samster (PreD)

Aiyo..some bro ask funny question like "do i think i am the only customer she raw?" " Married her? Sure marriage can last?"
Needless to said, i cannot confirm the child is mine since she is WL without a DNA test. I not posting a KC question about i love the whore because she raw with me.
Once a whore always a whore, only nuts marry them.

What i am asking for opinion is if she is break the news to me that she is pregnant with my child, is it better if
1) just run away and hack care since it is pay sex (should not bother my child or not mine)
2) Send her for DNA test to confirm then decide want give her money for abortion or what.

Apologies for the confusion about what i am trying to ask.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboi11111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aiyo..some bro ask funny question like "do i think i am the only customer she raw?" " Married her? Sure marriage can last?"
Needless to said, i cannot confirm the child is mine since she is WL without a DNA test. I not posting a KC question about i love the whore because she raw with me.
Once a whore always a whore, only nuts marry them.

What i am asking for opinion is if she is break the news to me that she is pregnant with my child, is it better if
1) just run away and hack care since it is pay sex (should not bother my child or not mine)
2) Send her for DNA test to confirm then decide want give her money for abortion or what.

Siao. She is a prostitute. If she is prepared to allow you to raw she must have been prepared for protection e.g. birth control/morning after pill.

Don't be dumb and allow yourself to be carrothead.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You keep rephrasing your questions...
So what answers are you looking for?
Congratulations for being a laopeh?
But most likely you don't want to keep the child...
So KKJ song and kill a child?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 27-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

It's actually not easy to make a woman pregnant. Her cycle must be accurate and the timing must be right. Unless she planned for it and trick u into making out with her, then nothing to say.

But on the other hand, if she feels you are the one for her and she is willing to retire and be a good wife to you, will you still kill a child? A child is a blessing from God and it is of great sin to take his or her life away.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hahahaha, ok bro I get the picture, in short you did raw with your regular pro, and you worried that you may make a child with her.

I must say this, despite doing this foolish thing, you are actually not that bad since you are thinking about how to deal with it.

Well you can run away, but whether you can hide or not, nobody knows, or you can decide to kill your own child.

Here's my suggestion, if you want to do abortion, don't need to do DNA, what for?

This is a difficult question, because a life maybe at stake, but whatever you do please remember Karma.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

As many brothers said, are you sure the child is yours. Secondly, how you want to proceed from here?

As the saying goes, you can marry a pros, but never marry a wife to be a pros.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-01-2015, 12:06 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Been there done that, If you have conscience, always be prepared for consequences like this after doing raw, nothing is for sure, even with condom, pregancies does happens.

Your choice is very clear, either run away and hack care - means being a bastard even if the child is yours (DNA determined).

Or you take the responsibility to help bring the child into this world, work out a plan for the future, like taking full custody if WL still wants to carry on as prostitute.

Or last resort, abortion - just make sure you are paying. Wash hands and you're clear. No need to DNA then abortion for what, to make you a bigger sinner for taking a innocent life?

Think before you act. Raw is always War.

Good luck to you if you're carrot head ready for chopping block - scapegoat for someone else's deeds.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 27-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Congrats, bro TS!

You are going to be the father of a jubilee baby!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1