The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2006, 01:39 AM
Ruuki

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Another newb!! whee~

I'm new to thiis cheonging stuff ^_^ the girls in Petain speaks English or Hokkien? My Chinese is horrible. How much usually for blowjob only? I am kinda loyal to my girlfriend so I won't have sex with other girls. Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it. Well, all the big brothers can help this little newb? ^_^
Old 25-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
v-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Another newb!! whee~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruuki
I'm new to thiis cheonging stuff ^_^ the girls in Petain speaks English or Hokkien? My Chinese is horrible. How much usually for blowjob only? I am kinda loyal to my girlfriend so I won't have sex with other girls. Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it. Well, all the big brothers can help this little newb? ^_^
den ask ur gf bj for u lo....
Old 25-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
FITAria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also newbie... sianz GF just would not do it
Old 25-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Another newb!! whee~

Quote:
Hi Bro, whether u want all or just bj (or even just hj) price is fixed. This is not like TN/HC. So all WLs in PT can do just bj. Tell them "bu yao zhuo ai" or "no fuck". I'm sure they hear these few words quite often and can understand them. Many are malaysians so most of them can understand basic english.

But if u go H7R1 (upstairs), u may not be able to resist fj....u have been warned! kekeke...
Old 26-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Another newb!! whee~

Bro Ruukie...

in that case, just use your left or right hand....

Still save $$

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 28-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngmohsRus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol....good one..hahaha
Old 01-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 19
sakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to behold

how to up your point??
Old 01-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i wanted to tell u how much for a blowjob since u said your girlfriend do not mind. BUt think again, better not do so cause your mummy never give you the permission to have blowjob
Old 02-03-2006, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man
i wanted to tell u how much for a blowjob since u said your girlfriend do not mind. BUt think again, better not do so cause your mummy never give you the permission to have blowjob
milo bro

why are u like that. dont tell his mother lah.

ruki is trying to save his virginity till the wedding night. like clinton he did not have sex with monica. he did not inhale marijuana.

boy i have met so weirdos but he takes the cake. lets forget about ruki and get on with the real world - happy cheonging
Old 04-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know. From my limited sexperience, I know of WLs who let you fuck and has never done BJ but I haven't met one that does BJ and has never fuck?

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 04-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those not WLs.....but she-males...
Old 04-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Go to H5R66, second level, room is on the right-hand side.
Name Candy and speaks perfect english. Tell her you want BJ only and she will oblige. She is a bit on the plum side. Damage $40/-
and don't forget to give us a FR.
Cheers
Old 05-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto
how to up your point??
B4 u post the next question, my advice to u is go read those stickies for newbies.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Another newb!! whee~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman
B4 u post the next question, my advice to u is go read those stickies for newbies.
Pity those guys that take time and effort to do up those stickies...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 08-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
luffingqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wow ur angmoh also very lihai hor... power leh, if i dint read the rest of the post i really dint knw u are actually looking for bj/hj....
wan it just look for it, like this also need help from these brothers, why dun u pay and they get wank....

aniway hi GUYzz newbie here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1