The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jookerie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Commercial Scene, entry level, where should I start?

I have being around for quite long, lurking so this is my first post, hopefully some vets around can give advice. I never cheong before so for entry level where should I start?

More about myself
Early 30s white collar guy, looking to take a step into this world. All advice is appreciated.

There are some terms which I dont understand, some I understand

Guidances are greatly appreciated.
Old 20-01-2015, 08:11 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Commercial Scene, entry level, where should I start?

u can find most of the terms here

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=155447

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 20-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Not Activated

what should i start with? every cheongster started somewhere
Old 20-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Not Activated

where should I start? every cheongster started somewhere
Old 20-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro! Best advise to you is do not start. Once you walk down this path, it is very hard to return. But If you Really want to start, you can go try the legal house in Geylang first before venturing to FL
Old 20-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Commercial Scene, entry level, where should I start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
Bro! Best advise to you is do not start. Once you walk down this path, it is very hard to return. But If you Really want to start, you can go try the legal house in Geylang first before venturing to FL

YES! Don't start... temptation! resistance! IS FUTIL E!

Last edited by ahbengseng; 26-01-2015 at 07:12 PM.
Old 20-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
stryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
whats the difference between geylang and FL?
Old 21-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Like what other bro advise, if you haven't start, don't start.
It's like smoking, once start hard to quit.

and you will never be able to be the normal (clueless) everyday guy ever again. Trust me on this.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 21-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jookerie View Post
I have being around for quite long, lurking so this is my first post, hopefully some vets around can give advice. I never cheong before so for entry level where should I start?

More about myself
Early 30s white collar guy, looking to take a step into this world. All advice is appreciated.

Are you still a virgin?
Old 21-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Think carefully bro...Coz once u insert ur cock into the girls pussy, there's no turning back ever!!!!
Old 21-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!

Start off with geylang $150 cat. See if u like that first.

Quote:

More about myself

Old 21-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:

More about myself

TS, like a lot of bro do advise if u hv not start, then better dun start.

I started 20 years ago.. once in cannot get out... maybe I did not have the "determination" to get out... now think back.. the money spent on such "hobby" for the past years think add up at least got more than 100k... if that time never start n save up now I will be 100k richer.. haha..of course 100k to a rich person is nothing.. but to me is a lot lor..

so my advise is like other bro.. dun start.. but the decision is urself...

in case if u really really start cheong, then an advice for u. remember to "play" safe.. use condom whether is blow or fk... even though some said condom is not 100% safe, but to me, when I use it, it help me feel safe mentally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1