The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Govt to ban alcohol consumption in public. Your views?

Govt is proposing to ban alcohol consumption in public places from 10.30pm to 7am. Allow only in licenced restaurants, bars and coffee shops. What do you think? Will it affect your sex life?
Old 19-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!
Re: Govt to ban alcohol consumption in public. Your views?

india is doing this,only license shop sell alcohol and cannot drink in public.funny thing is india got NON ALCOHOL day where the shop have to close.india too many funny holiday like Tuesday is Vegetarian day.OMG...
Old 19-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

This is aimed at the restricted drinking zone in Geylang and Little India, after the riot incidence in Little India last year.

It is also aimed at the Ah Nehs and youngsters congregating at HDB void decks, parks and public places, causing nuisance and disturbance, and posing security to the public at large.

No restriction at licensed coffee shops and entertainment spots. You can still drink at home.
Old 19-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
Kumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

how about those ppl that drink at by the riverside before getting high and going to zouk? also banned?
Old 19-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

Time to migrate
Old 19-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

First they flood our island with Peenoys now this. Alcohol was never the problem. The problem is the flood of FT and our governments weak response to their troublemaking. Do nothing when they riot then punish locals by taking away our right to drink. Next thing they will take away is our right to fuck.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
First they flood our island with Peenoys now this. Alcohol was never the problem. The problem is the flood of FT and our governments weak response to their troublemaking. Do nothing when they riot then punish locals by taking away our right to drink. Next thing they will take away is our right to fuck.
u are right.its always easier to punish the local.u cannot control other kid,but u can punish your own kid.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Kumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzz07 View Post
u are right.its always easier to punish the local.u cannot control other kid,but u can punish your own kid.
yes man. the moment we born here, we're alrdy one foot into the cage of punishments. nvr ending
Old 19-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just see from the news. I think it will be implermented. So no point having any views.
Old 19-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumwoh View Post
how about those ppl that drink at by the riverside before getting high and going to zouk? also banned?
Yes. It'll also be banned. No more drinking before clubbing. Time to buy a club because the profits are going to soar.
Old 19-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40997 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Next new hot spot is area ard Funan IT Mail ... Fri Sat Sun especially at nite gather by Myanmar w big groups of gathering n drinking n once over u can see big rubbish tat scather all over ... tat area sell cheap beer too n they can just drink openly at road side w groups
Old 19-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
451warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more drinking at east coast park bbq
Old 20-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ban alcohol will link to less revenue.

Last edited by 4getful; 20-01-2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Ban alcohol will link to less revenue.
yes, i couldnt agree more on this. the govt rely much on cig and alcohol to make so much.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Yes. It'll also be banned. No more drinking before clubbing. Time to buy a club because the profits are going to soar.
this will cause sg getting more bored as years pass down. yes, profits will soar but at the same time risk too. as most youngsters couldnt really afford to buy from the club itself. the max most youngster could do is 5-6 people buy 2 bottles. unless they belonged to high end family. hahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1