The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2006, 02:05 AM
cammyguy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Big problems on erection

im 20 this yr. bonked once b4. i had lots of ger b4 but onli did till heavy petting. whenever i want to insert it into the ger vagina, my penis will soften and get small. this problem had occur alot of time. why is it happening? i got no problems masterbating but whenever i want to bonk a ger, my penis will soften. why? so troubled.
Old 23-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!
Re: Big problems on erection

I also used to have this problem and damn paiseh...what happen here are 2 things:

1. You always PCC and you are used to the conditioning, as such when you want to inser, your penis went soft...solution is less PCC and more actual love making the man woman way...

2. Its a mental block...either you are too nervous or you have thoughts of getting STDs...just relax...hey you have come this far and you have protection(condom) right...so relax...imagine the gal is going to be fuck by you and you have been wanting to fuck her so bad...the thrill of it...your little bro will perfom his job...

3. Try this, hold your penis and slap the areas outside the vagina and then look at the gal's face b4 you insert...you will succeed and the erection maintain...

Maintaining erection is a mental thing and so is great sex...you must know where is your own sensitive parts and get the gal to simulate you...you will be surprised most guys will say its their nipples or the part behind their penis or the tip of their penis...so know yourself... sometimes also the gals undies...the gal may be pretty but if she is wearing aunty panty, you sure turn off but not when she is wearing g-string...

continue exploring all possibility...dont stick to routine...the gal hates it also...
Old 23-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What dt3305 said is correct. It happened to me before too. So i PCC less and sometimes if my bro goes soft before insertion, i'll ask my gf to arouse me (e.g. licking, etc). But if u still have the problem after trying out everything, maybe u can try the pills that helps maintain erections. I'd tried MAGIX and tongka ali before. Personally, MAGIX works better on me. Take care, relax, enjoy and have fun ya.
Old 24-02-2006, 03:07 AM
cammyguy

thanks bro for ur help, this prob make mi lost confident in sex. i feel so useless whenever mi and my partner are in bed. is it im impotent? im damn worry tat im impotent. i tried slapping my dick at the ger vagina, it work but after awhile it soften again when i try to insert in. isit a problem mentally or physically?
Old 24-02-2006, 04:05 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammyguy
thanks bro for ur help, this prob make mi lost confident in sex. i feel so useless whenever mi and my partner are in bed. is it im impotent? im damn worry tat im impotent. i tried slapping my dick at the ger vagina, it work but after awhile it soften again when i try to insert in. isit a problem mentally or physically?
There must be a reason for your condition. If you are on medication for high blood pressure or diabetes, pls consult your doctor to see if its a result of your medication. Otherwise, Magix can helps to improve your metabolism to increase blood circulation especially to penis to achieve full erection. We have received many positive feedback from bros with similiar conditions that has given them a second chance to enjoy their sexual life. PM me if you need more help.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 25-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Magix and several other type of sex pills will enhanced your dick but that will not solve your primary problem.

You are only 20 years old and if you start taking such enhancement at such an early age, I'm afraid you'll never know what the future lies for you. Definitely you can't be taking enhancement pills for the rest of your life from now onwards?

Your problem is not physical as you are able to have an erection. Your problem comes only when you are about to begin the actual act of intercourse. More often than not, it is mental but I couldn't say for sure. What were you thinking when you want to penetrate? Were you afraid that your penis might soften? Were you afraid that you could not perform? Such thoughts more often than not, will bring you to what you were thinking.

The art of sex, is not to worry too much. Have the free will and mind to wander. Do not be afraid at your age if you cannot please the girl. That need experience. Just enjoy yourself.

Sometimes, the inexperience of the girl will also make you soft as you are also inexperience. An experience girl will know how to move to stimulate the guy.

Frankly speaking, it is not right for me to advise you to look for a working lady. But on a more serious note, working ladies will help give you the experiences for you to be able to perform when you are with an inexperience girl. An inexperience girl does not mean she's a virgin. It just mean that she does not know how to please a man sexually in bed. But the choice is yours.

Again, I want to advise you. At 20 years old, lay off any pills, potion, etc. At worst, see a doctor.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 26-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Again, I want to advise you. At 20 years old, lay off any pills, potion, etc. At worst, see a doctor.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Right, I replied the same when he PM me too. Without meeting him nor knowing his other condition, no one can actually help much but provide a general opinion. A Doctor could do a proper check to determine the cause of his condition, but I surely dont hope he will turn to WL as his solution, otherwise he will find himself with yet another problem.

Just to share, we have experience with other bros who sufferred similiar condition and has improved a lot with the help of Magix, even after he discontinue Magix for a period of time.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 26-02-2006, 01:36 PM
cammyguy

thanks bro for ur advice. i was indeed thinking about my dick will soften in the process and not able to perform. i tried to force myself to perform but sometime my dick juz wont erect when i force myself. will try to find a doc asap. thanks again
Old 26-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
whenever i want to insert it into the ger vagina, my penis will soften and get small.

Brudder, relax, maybe its stress? Try getting a hot BBBJ and then ask her to ride you. Nothing kills a stiffie like stress and anxiety.

Helps if you have rested a few days before the action. I once worked 2-3 days straight and when my ex wanted to cha-cha, I couldn't get it up.
Old 26-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Fierceballs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i had this problem when i was in teenage years too. Soften each time before entering, and during intercourse. I must say it is often mentallity causing the problem and PCC too much. But dun worry bro. It is proven that once you engaged in sex more often you will get used to it. And can i say you took a long time to ejaculate. My peers have the same problem too. Try bj and it will give you better stimulation.
Old 26-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Big problems on erection

Quote:
im 20 this yr. bonked once b4. i had lots of ger b4 but onli did till heavy petting. whenever i want to insert it into the ger vagina, my penis will soften and get small. this problem had occur alot of time. why is it happening? i got no problems masterbating but whenever i want to bonk a ger, my penis will soften. why? so troubled.
There are diff ways that man get aroused..
I get erection more easily by
1) sucking her boobs (even better if they r big and juicy)
2) tight long kiss on lips or frenching
3) gals moans/stereo/ eagerness
4) pretty gal with nice bod

As your gal is inexperienced, better that you do the work rather than ask her to BJ you .... U may get turned off than if your gal BJ and use her teeth all over your dick, may end up in hospital ! If she is good with BJ, ask her to do it while U are standing up, blood flow down to yr dick more easily when standing.
Other small stuff- right mood atmosphere, be fresh (not tired), no bright lights....
Old 27-02-2006, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Right, I replied the same when he PM me too. Without meeting him nor knowing his other condition, no one can actually help much but provide a general opinion. A Doctor could do a proper check to determine the cause of his condition, but I surely dont hope he will turn to WL as his solution, otherwise he will find himself with yet another problem.

Just to share, we have experience with other bros who sufferred similiar condition and has improved a lot with the help of Magix, even after he discontinue Magix for a period of time.
Well, he can use Magix for a few occasions until he knows how to screw well enough.

Normally guys his age, when first few times engaging in sex, are unable to perform due to the lack of experience and also have this "mental" block of fearing that they are not able to please the girl.

Turning to WL is not asking him to look for tirak lah... kekekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 27-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
muutseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuutseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most 'manhood' type problems when you're young are caused by the mind - in rare cases it's a physical 'blood flow' problem but these are very very rare.

There are two main problems young bros have:-

1) Softening right before or right after insert. The fix is to think about the most horny thing you can imagine, the thing which turns you on the most - have your gf do it or just imagine it yourself at about this time - take the time to rub your little bro up and down her pussy - she will think you're extending foreplay and you're a great lover. While you're doing this, keep the thought in your mind and you'll be hard as a rock in no time.

2) Premature ejaculation - the other common one - the fix is the legendary "times tables" method - when you feel yourself first beginning to cum, pick the times table you had the most trouble with in school and start doing them in your head (not out loud, your gf will think you crazy!!)..you know 8 x 8 = 64, 9 x 8 = 72...it keeps the mind busy and once you master it you will be able to go for as long or as short as you want.

The common thread in the above...it's all in the mind!

Enjoy
Old 27-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
Injured is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInjured is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInjured is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Big problems on erection

Hmmm.. but what if the erection goes down after we put on condom? is it allergy?
Old 27-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

bro cammy, i had tis problems before and it will come back once a while for me, i feel so bad at the first occur (as i always feel i am a tough man ), but i insist "cure" myself, what all the bros out there advices are very useful for u, for me i pcc less and have a good "rest", no sexuelly activitives at short period, trust urself, it is mental problem, u r so young, don't need take pill and see doc at all since ur bro can stand. stay relax at the moment and try having healthy life style like doing exercise but not always think of sex. wish good health and nice day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1