The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
kaki kaki spa

Just to share a nice massage place in JB. A genuine massage place with no hanky panky.

Kaki kaki spa is located at plaza sentosa and this place is huge! It claims to be the largest in malaysia.

What i like about this place is that they have suana/steam facilities as well as chill out and food area that is complimentary.

Tried a few masseuse and i must say they provide really strong and good massage. From what i can see most of the gals here are quite young and some are actually quite good looking.

Many singaporean actually frequent this place. Any one has any interesting stories do share ya.
Old 22-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Pr!nce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: kaki kaki spa

Able to share location ? I mean if not driving, taking a taxi.. Set for example.. From either city square or KSL..
Old 22-12-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is its website

http://www.kakikaki-malaysia.com/kak...ology_hgs.html
Old 23-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

This place need to tip?

How much u normally pay?
Old 24-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy12369 View Post
Tried a few masseuse and i must say they provide really strong and good massage. From what i can see most of the gals here are quite young and some are actually quite good looking.

Many singaporean actually frequent this place. Any one has any interesting stories do share ya.

brudder i walk by few times but never try u can start share share wich young masseus u try b4??? any syt dere???
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 24-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gunner72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes the place is quite good...they got a 8 person jucuzzi, sauna.
The massage is quite good....the girl will always recommend u to use better oil at additional rm15/btl...
at the end of the massage they will pass u a form for the package and tipping...up to u to give
Old 05-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

This is a clean place. They have many branches in JB, in Tmn Sentosa and another opp the market, Jln Serampang, a big one in Bt Indah, etc... No hanky panky. But if you are looking for a standard clean massage, it's a good option.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
This is a clean place. They have many branches in JB, in Tmn Sentosa and another opp the market, Jln Serampang, a big one in Bt Indah, etc... No hanky panky. But if you are looking for a standard clean massage, it's a good option.
Yeah. Went to the Sentosa branch before. Definitely good clean massage. No special.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1