The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
GabuGabu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Arrow Kampong ubi dirty rats

Recently Bt Batok alot of rats.
Its my pleasure to share with fellow bros & sisters of SBF ‘The Kampong Ubi Dirty Rats’.

Kampong Ubi is a small estate where the old & young live. There are many coffeeshops, hardware shops, a supermarket & some general merchandise shops nearby. Our foreign talent who work at those factories nearby would come here to eat & relax. Today afternoon while I was there with some of my bapok mates, we pass by some joints. We sat at one of the indian eatery at Blk 302 Ubi Ave 1 to chit chat & have some kopi. There were 3 joints within our sight. We saw a few male rats some local some foreign going in & out of these joints. 1 of my bapok mate went to 1 of the joint to test water. This prc female rat quoted my mate $130 for massage with hj. Action speaks louder than words. At the front of the shop is called beauty saloon. Once inside on the bed its called massage parlour.

Bros & sisters. Local or Foreign rats its still a rat with 1 cock which need to release when high. But pls do it at the right time at the right place & don’t kena caught with your pants down.

Old 21-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!
Re: Kampong ubi dirty rats

Impressive sia!

You must be a scout during your NS n a intel now... U coverage is almost whole of SG! Or maybe even signaler trained!

How come u know so much lobangs sia??
Old 21-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

If the basic fee is 1 hr massage @ $50; the HJ is @ $80? Dat's a tad dear for an outside city massage parlour.
Old 21-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

You call them local and foreign rats ? What a words to describe them. Btw ,was wondering those bakpo at changi village plying their trade what you call them huh ?.
Old 22-12-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

TS must be one their co bapok too. That is why jealous we guys enjoy and keep sabo all this joint. Moderator bar him from this forum since his a negative ass.
Old 28-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
GabuGabu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

fuck off all bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1