The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2006, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 21
bigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to behold
how to dump a girl??

any bro out there can advise me?? need help to dump a girl cos she becoming beri sticky..
Old 01-02-2006, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Re: how to dump a girl??

Dumping is easier than hooking one.

Just need to find a new one and the old one will dump you for cheating rite.

or the classic line "we are not suitable for each other, I am very sorry"
Old 01-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Samster

bigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytoy.com.sg
Dumping is easier than hooking one.

Just need to find a new one and the old one will dump you for cheating rite.

or the classic line "we are not suitable for each other, I am very sorry"
i tried n she said she dun mind as long as i stay wif her.. sigh!!
Old 01-02-2006, 03:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree
any bro out there can advise me?? need help to dump a girl cos she becoming beri sticky..
My advise to u bro.....be careful with your words....I do understand yr ger is in love with you, that why become so sticky....she worry she may lost you....in order to safe this relationship without hurting to her is to inform her the fear u have.....do u love her anot, or only play play? Do highlight, kindly try not to hurt her deep deep or else another lesbian might appear, there some ways to slove this problem....
Old 01-02-2006, 03:02 AM
heng's

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

tell her u need money and start spending like no tomorrow, use her money spend on GL and or china gals & let your gf know your fav joint handout. Take your hp to shoot some china gals pic and show.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
gstring_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you tend to play play..

Then you should let her know in the first place..
Old 01-02-2006, 03:08 AM
Samster

she knew it all along tat i play play onli.. but she still stick to me.. already 6 mths liao n she still dun wanna let go..
Old 01-02-2006, 03:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
curry_pok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Y would u wan to dump a girl? She stick to u is better than she stick to somebody else. IF she don love u if don think she will give a damn abt u... cherish wat u have now... don be like me There is no such thing as second chance. Most importantly got free f everyday!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
she knew it all along tat i play play onli.. but she still stick to me.. already 6 mths liao n she still dun wanna let go..
Did u ever make love to her? And do u know where the point she like u at?
Old 01-02-2006, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Did u ever make love to her? And do u know where the point she like u at?
yup.. we did it.. she like me for a few reasons.. i listen to her problems on work n family.. i make her laugh n happy.. even i avoid her now, she dun mind n keeps sending mushy sms to me.. i'm single but she's not the type i want..
Old 01-02-2006, 03:23 AM
Samster

get intimate with a gal infront of her.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
yup.. we did it.. she like me for a few reasons.. i listen to her problems on work n family.. i make her laugh n happy.. even i avoid her now, she dun mind n keeps sending mushy sms to me.. i'm single but she's not the type i want..
Well, after hearing some information from your side....Trust me, that ger have falling in love in you, bcos what a ger want is simple, they wan a guy who can make her laugh or happy and heard their story.....your vision is in her mind, she thinking of u even u don like her, she use her time and effort to win your heart.......well......if u really don want to be with her, well, still can be a frd, it would be better for u to date her out and open chat with her, talk in a nice manner and let her know how u feel towards her, let her know u don mind be a gd frd with her,trust me, she will accept it.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, after hearing some information from your side....Trust me, that ger have falling in love in you, bcos what a ger want is simple, they wan a guy who can make her laugh or happy and heard their story.....your vision is in her mind, she thinking of u even u don like her, she use her time and effort to win your heart.......well......if u really don want to be with her, well, still can be a frd, it would be better for u to date her out and open chat with her, talk in a nice manner and let her know how u feel towards her, let her know u don mind be a gd frd with her,trust me, she will accept it.
thanks bro for the advise.. tink i'll talk to her again n hope she listen to me..
Old 01-02-2006, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is a good way to end it.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
dun worry continue to avoid her dun meet up with her or answer her calls or sms.

she will get the message soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1