The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
NATO is one of the Best!NATO is one of the Best!NATO is one of the Best!
Desperate housewife>malay divorcee milf Flora

Receive a sms from a buddy of mine saying damsel in distress.Reply and arrange to meet her up.Had a talk with her and found out that in desperate needs of $.Who dun need $????Qc her and following are the details.

Name> Flora
Age> 22
Race> malay
Status> divorcee with a kid
Looks> 6/10 typical malay look
Boobs>B+ but sagging
Ht> 1.6m
Wt> abt 50kgs
Bbbj>with deepthroat and damn shiok.need to warm up.8/10
Frenching>yes
Cim> yes and cof,cob also can
Fj> bloody tight,very surprising cos given birth b4.like it especially when u insert ur didi in and she moan.her moaning really buay tahan.i couldnt last long,a pity cos only did her missionary.8/10
Attitude>8/10 but need to warm up and u guy to lead her initially.
Damage>$100 1 1 or $150 2 2

Room and cd ur own.Please dun expect her figure to be like Esther or Amelia.
The best thing abt her is she damn horny and her moaning really really buay tahan but need abit of time to warm up.Once get going,can assure u guys one of the best fuck.

Open to all.Please dun ask me for her contact nos as she doesnt wan her nos known.
Old 31-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Samster

Re: Desperate housewife>malay divorcee milf Flora

Aready taken for tonight.Tomolo she start from 1pm-9pm.

Criteria.No criteria as long as serious in bonking her.Negative points also no problem
Old 31-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATO
Criteria.No criteria as long as serious in bonking her.Negative points also no problem
Bro Nato always never short of brown sugar.
Old 31-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
boyboy_25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You're rite... NATO is nv short of Brown sugar...
Think he must be S'pore Brown "Sugar" King.. LoL
Will try out this desperate hswife when vit m allows...
Old 01-02-2006, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
Rayt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRayt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A million tks 2 Bro NATO 4 allowing me 1st try of Flora after he QCed her.

I was a little disappointed at 1st as she was late... At least i was not disappointed when i opened the door when she arrived. She has the typical malay gal look. Agree with Bro NATO tat she is not a SYT like Amelia or Esther, but still gets a gd in the looks department.

We TCSS for a while n the feeling she gave me was of a little blur blur gal(I like... Hahaha...). We got into the shower n i was treated to a shiok warm water BBBJ. Gd thing was she did not forget my 2 crown jewels. The way she blows is just like those AV stars n she constantly give u tat CFM look. Shiok shiok...

We dried up n got 2 action straight away. Frenching, licking, sucking, all u can tink of she will play along. She really likes 2 play, the more u play the more she gets into the mood. Guess i too long nvr fucked liao. Ride her missionary n pumped her deep n hard. 4 a gal tat has given birth b4, her pussy is TIGHT! She is not the 1st gal tat has given birth tat i've fucked, but her's is definately tight. I was enjoying myself all the way, she was tight n can feel tat she was so so so wet. Her moans r just like music 2 my ears. Really stereo sound... At times a little LOUD! I can't tahan anymore, finally unloaded. I'm was a satisfied man. Hahaha...

After some clean up, we carry on with round 2. I wanted 2 try hw accomodating she was n told her 2 give me a gd long BBBJ. Did i 4get 2 say the her suction was very gd... Deepthroat all the way man. Nvr at any point of time did she complain tat she was tired. The look of her blowing really reminds me of an AV star sucking cock. Shiok! Decided 2 give her chance a bit, asked her 2 stop n started 2 play with her a bit. When i started fingering her tight n wet pussy, her stereo moaning started playing again. Wat sweet sweet music. Finally did her doggy... Her butt is fleshy n gives off a gd sound as i pump her doggy style. I tink really too long nvr fucked liao. So quickly after the 1st round, i unloaded my 2nd load again.

I really hv 2 say tat tis gal likes 2 play. Trust me, play with her a bit n get her into the mood. The whole feeling is just different. Beside her tight n wet pussy, her moans r really shiok shiok music 2 the ears. U might tink she could hv been fakeing just frm reading my FR. But i tell u, if she was acting, she must b a really great acteress.

Looks: 6.5 (Typical malay look)
Body: 6.5
Boobs: B+ (A little saggy)
BBBJ: Gd suction with lots of deepthroat
FJ: 9 (Tight n wet... Her moans can really blow yr mind. Shiok shiok...)
Attitude: 8.5 (Likes 2 play n very accomodating. A little inexperience, so must guide her along a bit.

Definately worth a try for u guys. Final reminder, dun PM me, PM Bro NATO if u wan 2 hv a gd time. Cheers...
Old 01-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayt
A million tks 2 Bro NATO 4 allowing me 1st try of Flora after he QCed her.

I really hv 2 say tat tis gal likes 2 play. Trust me, play with her a bit n get her into the mood. The whole feeling is just different. Beside her tight n wet pussy, her moans r really shiok shiok music 2 the ears. U might tink she could hv been fakeing just frm reading my FR. But i tell u, if she was acting, she must b a really great acteress.

Looks: 6.5 (Typical malay look)
Body: 6.5
Boobs: B+ (A little saggy)
BBBJ: Gd suction with lots of deepthroat
FJ: 9 (Tight n wet... Her moans can really blow yr mind. Shiok shiok...)
Attitude: 8.5 (Likes 2 play n very accomodating. A little inexperience, so must guide her along a bit.

Definately worth a try for u guys. Final reminder, dun PM me, PM Bro NATO if u wan 2 hv a gd time. Cheers...
Nice fr there bro.Glad u enjoyed it as much as me.

There are still samsters asking for her nos.Aready stated she doesnt wan her nos known.There are some who pm for appt but didnt leave ur nos behind so how to arrange for u????

Criteria to book her.Serious to bonk and of course provide fr after bonking lah.

Btw her 1pm slot aready taken today.Next slot from 3pm
Old 01-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

To the samster that book the 1pm slot.Tho we confirm for 1pm but now i sms u and try calling ur hp to reconfirm with u.There is no reply and ur hp not on so it is cancel.The reason i post here is to let u and everyone know that not i play u out.Hope u understand that this way is the safe way of keeping each other in touch with what happening.Sorry if i cause u any inconvenience because i dun wan the gal to go down and den maybe cant get u.Dunno i do it the correct way anot?Sorry again but this is my way of arranging so that both parties will fly each other aeroplane.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

Next available slot 5pm-7pm and den after 8pm-9pm
Old 01-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

sorry left only 8pm slot.Tomolo 1-3pm slot taken so only from 3pm onwards.let u guys know so easier for u guys to plan
Old 01-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifold007
bro like to try Flora.. how? today 5pm can?
1st i dun have ur nos.2nd aready posted next available and last slot at 8pm
Old 01-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Samster

close shop aready,thanks guys for the support.tomolo available slot will be from 3pm
sorry to disappoint so many of u today.time just not enuf to go round
Old 01-02-2006, 10:46 PM
coolsic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

As i promised Bro Nato to write up the FR for him , here its goes ....... Book hotel room and waited for her ...... she is late for 10 min but who cares when the door bell rings .... Quickly open the door , first looks not bad ....... Typical malay girl looks .....

In the room TCSS a bit , i helped her remove her clothes , bra and then proceed to toilet to wash up ..... In the toilet , she sit on top of the toilet and gave me a warm water BBBJ .... Shiok feelin and like what Bro Rayt says , she gave u a CFM looks when she is doing BBBJ ......

Too shiok liao so quickly clean up ourselves and proceed to bed ..... U must make the first move to warm her up , to get her into moods ! The more u play with her , the hornier she will become .... Licking , fingering , frenching etc .....She will try to please u ......

I cannot wait liao , insert inside her , very warm and cosy feeling .....Pump for about 15 min , volcano erupted ..... Mayb long time nver fuck and she has a tight and wet ,warm pussy ..... That y so fast erupted .....

Anyway , still have 20 mins more , we lie down on the bed and then she hug me like his BF ..... Then we proceed to wash up .....

Looks : 6.5
Body : 6.5
Boobs : B ( sagging )
BBBJ : 9 ( she gave u a CFM looks
Old 01-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 19
buatahan is one of the Best!buatahan is one of the Best!buatahan is one of the Best!

Wow bro Nato where u got so many lobangs for minahs? I salute u man.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:54 PM
coolsic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Desperate housewife>malay divorcee milf Flora

As i promised Bro Nato to write up the FR for him , here its goes ....... Book hotel room and waited for her ...... she is late for 10 min but who cares when the door bell rings .... Quickly open the door , first looks not bad ....... Typical malay girl looks .....

In the room TCSS a bit , i helped her remove her clothes , bra and then proceed to toilet to wash up ..... In the toilet , she sit on top of the toilet bowl and gave me a warm water BBBJ .... Shiok feelin and like what Bro Rayt says , she gave u a CFM looks when she is doing BBBJ ......

Too shiok liao so quickly clean up ourselves and proceed to bed ..... U must make the first move to warm her up , to get her into moods ! The more u play with her , the hornier she will become .... Licking , fingering , frenching etc .....She will try to please u ......

I cannot wait liao , insert inside her , very warm and cosy feeling .....Pump for about 15 min , volcano erupted ..... Mayb long time nver fuck and she has a tight and wet ,warm pussy ..... That y so fast erupted .....

Anyway , still have 20 mins more , we lie down on the bed and then she hug me like his BF ..... Then we proceed to wash up .....

Looks : 6.5
Body : 6.5
Boobs : B ( sagging )
BBBJ : 9 ( she gave u a CFM looks and good suction with deep throat )
ATTITUDE : 10 ( Treat u like BF , no rush , very accomodating ,
very Horny when hit the right spot )
RTF : Definitely

To all the BRo , this is definitely worth if u r sucker for playing with the girl ..... Cheers !
Old 02-02-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of
FR on Flora

First, thanks to bro Nato for arranging this FL.

Opted for 2 shots for $150.. As mentioned by several bros here, she did have the typical malay look (no puns intended).. proceeded to bathe together, where she ended up blowing me while she was sitting on the toilet bowl. great bbbj. had a good 5 min of blowing, then proceeded to further action outside..

once outside, continue to bbbj for a good 10 min, b4 capping then rided on me. changed to missionary and blew 1st shot after 10 min of humping.. cleaned up and watched American Idol (cannot believe the "talents" that were on the show, some really deserved to be shot, believe me)..

her hands were not idling all this time.. playing with dickie and kissing my nipple.. can hardly control and dick rose again.. bbbj for a good 15 min , then capped and did her doggie.. had difficulties coming for 2nd time in such short time, asked if can bbbj again. very accomodating girl.. sucked and licked with hand actions, finally CIM after another 15 min.. washed and bathe and mission accomplished..

Looks: 6, ok lah, not too bad
Boobs: B, but sagging
Bbbj: 9, one of the best i had in a while, with deep-throating
CIM: yes.. haa haa..
FJ: 7.5, surprisingly tight
Attitude: 7.5, very accomodating
Conclusion: Recommended
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1