The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Free BJ in GL backalley

I was returning home from the east side when passing by Geylang, parked my vehicle and strolled through the streets at 4am.
Streets are quite quiet already I guess most of the FL on the streets are gone.
On my way back there's this 2 thai FL waving me asking me to come over, why not? So i walked over and one said I'm handsome and wanted to give me a free BJ, so I followed her back to a small alley and got a free BJ, no strings attached.
Initially I was on my guard for people trying to rob me at back alley or something like that.

Cheap trills, and honestly speaking I'm quite broke at the time so I went in and out of geylang without spending any dollars.

Anyone had similar encounters?
Old 28-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
Archboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Free BJ in GL backalley

Bro, you sure is a she??
Old 28-11-2014, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
ecstacy_401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe is a previous he
Old 28-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstacy_401 View Post
maybe is a previous he
not an expert in this but feels like a she to me, i don't have a problem with ts blowing me anyway.
Old 28-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantex View Post
I was returning home from the east side when passing by Geylang, parked my vehicle and strolled through the streets at 4am.
Streets are quite quiet already I guess most of the FL on the streets are gone.
On my way back there's this 2 thai FL waving me asking me to come over, why not? So i walked over and one said I'm handsome and wanted to give me a free BJ, so I followed her back to a small alley and got a free BJ, no strings attached.
Initially I was on my guard for people trying to rob me at back alley or something like that.

Cheap trills, and honestly speaking I'm quite broke at the time so I went in and out of geylang without spending any dollars.

Anyone had similar encounters?
Got use cap or not? if no then good luck.

Hmm really got such things are free.. maybe now free, but need to "return" in future..

honestly speaking if got such free service I oso dun dare take.. just feel ease if I pay for the service instead. but I not handsome so most probably won't get anything free.
Old 28-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

帅哥, 要去吗? 免费的!

有影吗? 我不干。。

There is no free sex in this world..
Old 28-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HarryFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most likely a tranny because there are many trannies hanging around in Geylang backalley. Look can be deceiving. Trust me. In KL, I was once deceived by the look of a prostitute by the name Helen in Mandarin Court hotel. "She" looks "pretty" when they were parading the whores in the dim light for my selection. But when entering the room for bonking and after I looked at her up close, I had my doubt that the person I was going to have sex was a woman, especially after she undressed and I hugged her. I can't smell a woman's scent in "her." My penis cannot rise. But I did not want to offend "her" and that night I was very horny. That was my worst sex experience and most disguating thing I ever did, because I think I had sex with a guy. I took very long to cum. Put condom no use coz it came out because I did noy get hard on. In the end bonk "her" without condom and "she" did not resist or complain. It took very long to cum. Now, I really regret doing that. But what to do? Money paid in advance already and saw "her" naked and too scared to reject "her" and too greedy to lose my money. I guess after bonking countless number of women, the probability of obe of the women you bonked to be actually a man is there..
Old 28-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
yeomm is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryFucker View Post
Most likely a tranny because there are many trannies hanging around in Geylang backalley. Look can be deceiving. Trust me. In KL, I was once deceived by the look of a prostitute by the name Helen in Mandarin Court hotel. "She" looks "pretty" when they were parading the whores in the dim light for my selection. But when entering the room for bonking and after I looked at her up close, I had my doubt that the person I was going to have sex was a woman, especially after she undressed and I hugged her. I can't smell a woman's scent in "her." My penis cannot rise. But I did not want to offend "her" and that night I was very horny. That was my worst sex experience and most disguating thing I ever did, because I think I had sex with a guy. I took very long to cum. Put condom no use coz it came out because I did noy get hard on. In the end bonk "her" without condom and "she" did not resist or complain. It took very long to cum. Now, I really regret doing that. But what to do? Money paid in advance already and saw "her" naked and too scared to reject "her" and too greedy to lose my money. I guess after bonking countless number of women, the probability of obe of the women you bonked to be actually a man is there..
bro, i feel u man.. that is freaking scary
Old 28-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
In the end bonk "her" without condom and "she" did not resist or complain. ..

aiyo brudder u did a heshe??? raw somemor???
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 28-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Now, I remember the number one reason why I suspected that the "girl" I bonked was actually a he. "She" did not talk to me. Just kept quiet throughout our session. Probably "she" was afraid that I would discover that "she" was a he from "her" voice. I am feeling so gay now. Yuck! No offense intended to LGBT members. I just don't like to bonk another man just the way you don't like to bonk another woman (i.e. if you are a gay) and find that bonking another woman's vagina is disgusting. Hope you understand. Don't mean to offense you.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
because I think I had sex with a guy.
up u 7 points for ur courage...
Old 28-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
up u 7 points for ur courage...
Walao-eh! You upped me for something I am not proud of doing in my life. Don't know what to say.
Old 28-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 19
bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!

up u lar.... lol
Old 28-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Innocentfirst is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

trans are classified as women
Old 28-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewind View Post
up u lar.... lol
Ya bro, for his courage....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1