The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of
Advice to my fellow brothers

Dear all,
Went to a Spa at Jalan Besar yesterday and was totally shocked by what happened.
Paid up 50 bucks for an hour of massage and the PRC masseuse in dress let me into the room.
After about 10 mins of piano massage, she popped the golden question.
In my mind I was thinking what the hell man just 10 mins and she is trying to market her services?
By the I just told her I not in the mood yet and told her to just carry on her massage.
This is when she started her nagging saying things like I quote " you all Singapore man all very calculative one always give us problems and she even when on to say that her hometown is better then SG.
I was keeping quiet all along and in my mind I was thinking why don't u just fuck of back to your hometown then.
Anyway after another 10 mins of piano playing so total just 20 mins of piano lesson she marketed her services again
This is what she offered:
50 for handjob no touching at all
100 for handjob can only touch breast
200 for full service
The most shocking offering is that she offered raw at 300 bucks
I was like totally shocked.
I immediately dress up and left the place and she was demanding that I pay her another 50 for tips.
I just slam open the door and walked down the stairs.
The reason for this thread is not to sabo her business but I have the interest of my fellow sammyboy brothers at heart
I always believe raw is war and think she should not treat us with that kind of service and attitude

I will disclose the shop unit number for the interest of all
It's along Jalan Besar before the turning to Kitchener road on the right
No 263A

Ps: I do not log in to the forum often
Old 22-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice to my fellow brothers

The strange thing r those lousy shops are doing Gd n fine...... Whereas local hc are being clamp down.....
Old 22-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
darkadam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS up u for the awareness! I would Siam the Place sia!!!
Old 22-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Advice to my fellow brothers

Kudos to TS for sharing bad experience so fellow bros can save some $$$ !
Thanks bro
Old 22-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First off all many thanks to TS for sharing, we all bro hard earned money definitely cannot accept this kind off services. We definitely not calculative we tip accordingly.
Old 22-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueno_ong View Post
First off all many thanks to TS for sharing, we all bro hard earned money definitely cannot accept this kind off services. We definitely not calculative we tip accordingly.
Agreed... Can't believe there are still piano massage out there apart fr on Adelphi...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys..alot of massage parlour at jalan besar or somehwer nearer dat place all chop carrot...so becareful unless u dont mind...

Once i did enter a parlour and straight away quote me d full service at counter..
Guess they did not wanna waste time and massage..
Old 22-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
The strange thing r those lousy shops are doing Gd n fine...... Whereas local hc are being clamp down.....
Precisely bro
Old 22-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
Guys..alot of massage parlour at jalan besar or somehwer nearer dat place all chop carrot...so becareful unless u dont mind...

Once i did enter a parlour and straight away quote me d full service at counter..
Guess they did not wanna waste time and massage..
Huh??? Zhun bo? They not worry u are av meh?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

She dont earn a cts..
50 dlr go to the company.
those one lady boss ,one shop cheaper.
no worker. Boss is worker.
Old 22-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light

When TS say he went in saw the lady in dress, confirm piano liao. Better to have to have some regular MP to go to, at least I know these are the ones I can really release my achings!
Old 23-11-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

All these PRC mm are all hit n run....trying to make most money in quickest time.
Old 23-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tks for the warnings. That is also why if given the choice, I try to support locals. Donated too much money to those PRC bitches. There was once I went to Tang Dynasty and the PRC kept complaining to me about SG. Chao chee bye! Made me fucking tu lan and no need to say, I never rtm.
Old 23-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster (B)

power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

prc come here 1 yr or less , better avoid.
they expect to pick gold on the floor.
Old 23-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
When TS say he went in saw the lady in dress, confirm piano liao. Better to have to have some regular MP to go to, at least I know these are the ones I can really release my achings!
those good massage one wear pant, like those thai masseuse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1