The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 19
rentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
2 Hours Of Ler Ler Fun

My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. check in @ 1 of the small hotels in chinatown and start our wash white white. boobs only a handfull but nice nipples. dry up liao she ask me to lied face down and give a bery hard massage, wa not bad man very good strong massage from a mei mei her size ( peite ) turn over and she gave a nice and slow hj. after i cum we chat abit while i have my 'after cum' ciggy and found out that she just came to sin for a week. she used to work in JSP TN during her last trip here but now scare to go there any more. after my ciggy she started to caress my nipples and catbath me. had a soft bj from her and i was like turnning on the tap when i finger her haha dam wet man! she say can not tahan anymore as she was trying to get away from my 'E Yang Je' ( my middle finger lah ) inside her pussy! she than went on top and start to pump away. wa lau her face got so many expression when she cum! and hold me so tight till i scare i kena red marks on my shoulders! haha then my turn to hump her and man you can really her cuming over and over again as she tried to get away from my pumping. finally i also can't tahan and cum, well i only got this to say, i just had a very very horny woman! haha
Paid her $100 for 2 hours ( massage + hj + bj + fj )
Hotel $30 and $2 for CD
Before she left she ask if i can help her to get some customers so i say i try loh. So if you guys want to have 2 hrs of fun @ $100 you can pm me for Ler Ler's contact#
Old 20-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
j117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2 Hours Of Ler Ler Fun

hi bro,
seemed interesting, can pm me her contact.........
JJ
Old 20-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 20
Dayview2004 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDayview2004 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDayview2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can pm mi her contact brother.

thanks
Old 20-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

rentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrentafl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by j117
can pm me her contact.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayview2004
can pm mi her contact brother.
Pm done
Old 20-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentafl
My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. ...
Before she left she ask if i can help her to get some customers so i say i try loh. So if you guys want to have 2 hrs of fun @ $100 you can pm me for Ler Ler's contact#
Sounds like she is the same gurl as brudder Acer 3939's happy discovery.....???
Old 21-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven
Sounds like she is the same gurl as brudder Acer 3939's happy discovery.....???
Nope it's not the same girl as Uncle Acer3939's Happy
Old 21-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Samster

ass77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Hope you can PM me the contact.

Thanks
Old 21-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Samster

to all the bros who pm me for Ler Ler's contact pls clear your pm box. so many of you all pm box full full how to pm you the contact?
Old 21-01-2006, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

same problem here too
Old 21-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

PM me the contact pls, will try her...

Just upzz your reputation.
Old 21-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pm me her contact too? pls
Old 21-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

alan3581 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm me ler ler's conatct number. thanks....
Old 21-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

bro pm send ...... =)
Old 21-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcap
bro pm send ...... =)
Never receive leh............sopsop
Old 21-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 19
trader11292001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrader11292001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentafl
My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. check in @ 1 of the small hotels in chinatown and start our wash white white. boobs only a handfull but nice nipples. dry up liao she ask me to lied face down and give a bery hard massage, wa not bad man very good strong massage from a mei mei her size ( peite ) turn over and she gave a nice and slow hj. after i cum we chat abit while i have my 'after cum' ciggy and found out that she just came to sin for a week. she used to work in JSP TN during her last trip here but now scare to go there any more. after my ciggy she started to caress my nipples and catbath me. had a soft bj from her and i was like turnning on the tap when i finger her haha dam wet man! she say can not tahan anymore as she was trying to get away from my 'E Yang Je' ( my middle finger lah ) inside her pussy! she than went on top and start to pump away. wa lau her face got so many expression when she cum! and hold me so tight till i scare i kena red marks on my shoulders! haha then my turn to hump her and man you can really her cuming over and over again as she tried to get away from my pumping. finally i also can't tahan and cum, well i only got this to say, i just had a very very horny woman! haha
Paid her $100 for 2 hours ( massage + hj + bj + fj )
Hotel $30 and $2 for CD
Cool Uncle, care to PM me the number bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1