The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!
Wife-4-Rental - your views ?

Read today's paper,

A PRC (who else?) on student pass (what else?) offer a sillyporean man (again) to be his sex slave for SGD 6K. Man go borrow money from friends, paid her, then she roti-prata reported to police that the man tried to raped her....

In some other countries, there are real cases of gals being someone temporary wife for a few months in return for a certain sum.

Why can't they save a few k more and get themselves a permanent full-time vietnam wifey for 10k ???
Old 15-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Wife-4-Rental - your views ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
In some other countries, there are real cases of gals being someone temporary wife for a few months in return for a certain sum.
Dun hafta go "some other countries" ... was made such an offer by a Sillyporean manicurist (in her early 20s) who lives in Bukit Timah Plaza & works in Orchard Point back in 03/04 - 3k a month to "own" her body exclusively, with no minimum contract (ie, she doesn't care if you decide to bump off after a month) ... went for a "test-drive" & must say she's worth the money - slim & petite, but with B-cuppers & pink nipples, real fair skin & very cleanly shaven pussy, moans like a teenager just introduced to the goodness of animal sex ...
Didn't take up her "indecent proposal" though, 'coz I decided I still couldn't be a one woman's man then.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 15-01-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Some ppl have brain born down in the ass.
Old 15-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20416 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
Dun hafta go "some other countries" ... was made such an offer by a Sillyporean manicurist (in her early 20s) who lives in Bukit Timah Plaza & works in Orchard Point back in 03/04 - 3k a month to "own" her body exclusively, with no minimum contract (ie, she doesn't care if you decide to bump off after a month) ...
wow .. if one does his maths, this will work out to be only ~$100/day! if she's in her early 20s n not bad looking then it's worth every penny, assuming u get a bonk everyday.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-01-2006, 02:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:

Why can't they save a few k more and get themselves a permanent full-time vietnam wifey for 10k ???
There was an uproar in Sitiwan in Perak West Malaysia a couple of months ago where a man can take a PRC "temp" wife for about RM4k a month. The men's wives make a complaint to MCA (Malaysia Chinese Association)

Language would be a barrier if the man take a Thai or Viet wife if neither of them is able to speak each other's language.
Old 15-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
wow .. if one does his maths, this will work out to be only ~$100/day! if she's in her early 20s n not bad looking then it's worth every penny, assuming u get a bonk everyday.
I know ... if you count her off-days which means we cold just lie in bed & bonk all day, plus the weekly manicures & pedicures she throws in ... it's even more worth it.
She's really not bad-looking ... like a smaller-sized 杨丞林. However, when I intro her to my buddies ... she made no mention of such offers to them.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 16-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Aikon,

I have heard from friends about similar cases in China where the Chinese ladies will rent themselves to expatrate guys for a month or two.

It will be an interesting idea to try it in Singapore. However, I doubt that there will be many male takers given the hectic life of Singaporean men where they have heavy work commitments and the cost of living is high. For those without work commitments, I supposed, the pocket may not quite permit it. The ladies are also unable to charge a low fee for their services because of the high cost of living here and there is the opportunity cost of doing FL, charging easily $50 per shot, with many charging at around $80 to even $150 for those with OKT.

If the rental period is reduced to a few days, perharps Singaporean men can take up the offer and go on a short vacation with their rented wivies. These ladies also need not weather the storm of AV raids as there is no need to solicit business from the streets.

Just some thoughts.

Quote:
Read today's paper,

A PRC (who else?) on student pass (what else?) offer a sillyporean man (again) to be his sex slave for SGD 6K. Man go borrow money from friends, paid her, then she roti-prata reported to police that the man tried to raped her....

Last edited by fat29; 16-01-2006 at 09:33 AM.
Old 16-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmm... i remit $200 to my china mm every month. visit her 8 to 10 times a year, staying there abt 1 week each time. N she will follow me to ningbo whenever i m there for wk. Tat ard $2400 for being my kept woman per year.

IMO the plus pts for a temp wife(mistress) is tat u get to change them when u r sick n tried of them! If u get a perm wife, u gotta go thru lots of legal procedures n expenses if u divorce her...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 16-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

I'm not married... no
but 3-4k a month.
would that be worth it?
considering that "maintaining" a real wife in Sgp would probably be more... if u take into consideration the no. of times u actually get to have sex... and commitment and having to pay maintanence even after marriage breaks down?

just thoughts from conversations with friends...

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 16-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Same thing happens in Vietnam too. A lot of taiwanese man have their 2nd, 3rd or 4th wives here. They remit around S$250 a month to these gals and the gals will be their kept mistress, always available for bonking.... Was even told that some taiwanese man here will have 4 mistress here and will gather them for a mass orgy whenever he's in Vietnam monthly. He even said `its cheaper that feeding dogs in taipei.' what a sickening statement
Old 16-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176
Hmm... i remit $200 to my china mm every month. visit her 8 to 10 times a year, staying there abt 1 week each time. N she will follow me to ningbo whenever i m there for wk. Tat ard $2400 for being my kept woman per year.

IMO the plus pts for a temp wife(mistress) is tat u get to change them when u r sick n tried of them! If u get a perm wife, u gotta go thru lots of legal procedures n expenses if u divorce her...
Hm..Seems like a Time-Share process.

Well, the MMs in China will not be able to survive on Sin$200 a month..trust me..I live in CHINA .

But it will supplement their expenses.

As long as you don't mind her seeing other ppl..no harm done.

We see too many such cases here.

Hope U don't mind my frankness.

Cheers
Old 16-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

well for a 60year old man maybe thats a good offer? (i'm not that old so i dunno)... maybe he is too old to sian girls and not rich enough to 'bao' girls.... (have to be cos he borrowed to raise the 6k)..... well when u're old and poor and no company, maybe to him it's just an offer too good to reject.... cant blame the old man.... we sometimes got blind by certain things as well....
just my 2 cents worth...

Cheers~
Old 16-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sillypore also have these so called part time mistress.. go KTV and then like a ger offer or sometime the ger will offer... but for what.. pay her 3K and she stillw works... as one brudder mention to me.. why pay for it when you can get it when other people pays for it... my two cents comments
Promises And Words.
Hear, Observe and Ponder.
Nothing Lasts Forever But Cherish To What You Have
And Wish For The Better Tomorrow...
My Threads:
Strider's Clips to Sensation
Geylang Wonders of bonks..
Old 17-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeox
Hm..Seems like a Time-Share process.

Well, the MMs in China will not be able to survive on Sin$200 a month..trust me..I live in CHINA .

Hope U don't mind my frankness.
Actually depend of which part of china they r from... my MM is from ningde... $200 is sufficient for her plus she is workin at her brother internet place... If u will to say someplace more developed, $200 should not b enough la... i oso will give her somemore $$ whenever she come find me in ningbo.

Frankly i expect her to fool ard when i m not there... after all i cant expect her to b faithful to me too... esp when i hav oredi tell her tat i m not goin to marry her n only keepin her as a lover n companion when i wkin or holiday in china.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 17-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

In Shenzhen, there is a kind of tacit contract that runs for 2 years. A lot of expat had such arrangement, the gal will stay on for that period of time and when the contract ends, they leave under Bosman ruling and she will probably pop up with another guy if the former employer feels that he had enuff of her pussy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1