The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Pinay Whores Ignore SG Security Guard's Plea to Obey No Eating Rule. Call SG Stupid!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

DEAR TRS, I AM A SECURITY GUARD AND THESE PINOY DID NOT LISTEN TO ME!

.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}
Post date:
20 Oct 2014 - 4:35pm

Dear The Real Singapore,

I met a group of Pinay ladies from the Philippines eating and talking loudly at our Singapore main shopping district. Despite a sign saying that they are not allowed to eat and drink there they deliberately ignore the warnings and continue eating and drinking there.

I am one of the staff working in the shopping centre and when I approached them not to eat and drink there they started scolding me in their own language and some of them started laughing at me. I have never felt so embarrassed in my life before.

Eventually, more and more of these Pinay ladies started gathering in that area to do their own drinking and eating. Every weekend when I am working, they will be there to gather and do their own things. Some of them were very rude and even scolded me a stupid Singaporean.

Some of them even laughed at my job as a security guard and asked me if I wanted money to buy things for my wife. I am a hardworking person I do not understand why I deserve to be discriminated in my own country by these law-breaking women from the Philippines.

Depressed TRS reader

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1