The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2006, 10:48 PM
fsnyai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hi, First post here so please pardon if it's repeating question long answered.

Any recommendation for someone who'll do a nice massage and maybe follow up with a plain HJ?

Thanks in Advance.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage & More

Hi bro fsnyai

Rgds to yr request, there are many WLs doing a nice massage n follow up with FJ. If u want to hv only HJ but paying FJ price, I think they don't mind.
They charge massage 15D n FJ 20D. U can go for Alice, Diana, Long Hair Helen, Hoi Mei, Julia & Woo Kay(Orchid).
Old 07-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
coinphone is Cool - loads of Potential

Massage 15D n FJ 20D, total=30D only? which place are you refering to?

I may give it a try too..
Old 07-01-2006, 11:33 PM
fsnyai

Thanks Hurricane. May I ask in which unit can i find these WLs? Is there any FRs ever done for them?

Coinphone, 15+20 should be 35 no? Not that it matters greatly the 5 diff.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Massage & More

Hi bro fsnyai & coinphone. U can go to any Hse at KS and give the OKT the WL's name that u want, OKT will call the particular WL's homebase to check is she available or not & arrange them over to the Hse.

Below is a brief FR on the WLs:

Alice - Homebase N/A. Age - early 50s. Tall & slim, put on heavy makeup. Hv a big sagging boobs. BM (body massage) skill ord n FJ sop. Don't allow BM only, must engage both type of svc (BM + FJ).

Long Hair Helen - Homebase at Hse 4B, Age - late 40s. Average ht w/slim bdy n medium size boobs. Provide hard BM n sop FJ. Allow just BM svc only. Friendly attr. (Note: U can b4 hand infm OKT u want Helen to perform BM only and ask OKT to arrange another WL to do BJ + FJ).

Diana - Hoembase at Hse 8, age in her mid40s. size n bdy similiar to Helen. Massage skill is average. Beside MS + FJ, also provide BJ for another 10D.

Hoi Mei - Homebase at Hse 4B, Age - mid 40s. Tall n fair complexion c/w a big boobs. Provide good hard BM, does some CB b4 proceeding to FJ. Does provide BJ to her regulars for another 10D. (MS=15, FJ=20, BJ=10) Ttl=45D

Julia - Homebase at Hse 6B, age - early 40s. Fair complexion n still hv a seductive look for her age. Medium size boob - sagging but spoongy. BM skill is ordinrary n simple. Does some CB b4 starting on FJ, Allow sucking of tits and also PF but not licking of pus.

Woo Kay Orichid) - Homebase at 4B, age - late 40s. Auntie look w/shoulder length hair & light makeup. Small built n nice figure. Hv a small & round boobs. BM hv some finger strength but simple procedure. For FJ, does nothing but lie on bed to let u do all the job such as rubbing or sucking of her boobs, PF & finally pentrating, Will pretend to enjoy herself n moan a bit.

Beside the abv FR, impt factor to consider is that if u do not hv chemistry with them, definately u would not go 2nd time. I do not know how to consider which one hv best svc, so after reading the abv brief info, choose yrself to visit them. Hope 1 of them may suit yr liking.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:35 PM
fsnyai

Hi Hurricane,
Thanks for the very comprehensive explanation.
Shall try some of them and provide update after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1