The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold
Need JB resident to help with products order

ok, ai am at a loss cos I found a internet seller of stuff but the seller only delivers in Msia!!

If anyone lives in JB with a resident address, willing to help me receive the package (pls dun rip me off.. I'm paying for the product), pm me and we can meet up or discuss how to do this.

But, as the products are of a adult nature, pls be informed that I can meet in JB and bring it over myself. I just nid someone in Msia to receive the order

This seller has got some stuff like spanish fly and others that I would like to try. Will discuss when pm received.
Sorry for this.. I can't find any other section but this.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Need JB resident to help with products order

You might try this section bro

http://sbfsg.agency/forumdi...er=desc&page=2
Old 13-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

may i help?
Old 13-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

You are likely to get ripped off or scammed.

Do be careful.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass68 View Post
ok, ai am at a loss cos I found a internet seller of stuff but the seller only delivers in Msia!!

If anyone lives in JB with a resident address, willing to help me receive the package (pls dun rip me off.. I'm paying for the product), pm me and we can meet up or discuss how to do this.

But, as the products are of a adult nature, pls be informed that I can meet in JB and bring it over myself. I just nid someone in Msia to receive the order

aiyo brudder so dangerous if not ur fren he might swallow all ur goods u know...... somemor u hav to bring thru customs if u cum back fm JB
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1