The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
darktrue is Cool - loads of Potential
What is the normal sex rate for a week?

Hi,

I am happily attached and had a great love making session with my gf. We did every weekend 3-4 times in 2 days. Is it normal or too much already?I feel that every since am with her, am addicted to sex and b cause of her i need to control my cum. last time i cum very fast but now with her have to wait for her to cum then i can cum. Normally, if fast will take her 30-35mins to cum and if slow will take almost 2hrs. I don't whether if i should stop doing for a week and see after a week whether my performance will improve or not?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the normal sex rate for a week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrue View Post
Hi,

I am happily attached and had a great love making session with my gf. We did every weekend 3-4 times in 2 days. Is it normal or too much already?I feel that every since am with her, am addicted to sex and b cause of her i need to control my cum. last time i cum very fast but now with her have to wait for her to cum then i can cum. Normally, if fast will take her 30-35mins to cum and if slow will take almost 2hrs. I don't whether if i should stop doing for a week and see after a week whether my performance will improve or not?
Bro no standard rate lah.... Depend on a lot of factors, age, chemistry, gf attitude, venue, skills and etc... As long as both of you enjoy.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
WertyQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Experience not as fresh, not as exciting, that's why.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jfrank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During her pms, it's time for u to rest n reload your army.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
LuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud of

TS you are one lucky dude.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, u're not horse la. if u continue to rapid fire so many times in a day, very soon u need to check-in at NKF. make sure to make her cum 2 times before u cum with her on her 3rd.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by eQuipment View Post
bro, u're not horse la. if u continue to rapid fire so many times in a day, very soon u need to check-in at NKF. make sure to make her cum 2 times before u cum with her on her 3rd.
this is my protocol with my current GF

last night in car, I fingered her till she came twice, then I ask her to mount onto me. once she started into riding mode, I carass her hips n occasionally squeeze n soft-slap her butts for her to enjoy more. I aso lowered my head to suck on her nipples on her C cup boobs.

then 5mins later, we both came, n I really lengthen my rod into her, shaft it in deep deep till her eyes only left with the whites.

then she asked me, Dar, how come u are so long?????? kekeekeeke
Old 11-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Ts. Just like eating. Take it with moderation. Likewise for sex too. Your health is more important imo.

Thank you
Old 11-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS if u r young and healthy cuming 2-3x a day is normal. But taking 1 hour to cum is way too long, later stage of life u may have problem cuming if u hold back your cum.

But suggest u maintain healthy lifestyle and diet, avoid alcohols if u wanna last long long & strong sexlife!
Old 11-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Congratulations! You've found your match but seriously, that's quite normal when a couple is in heat. You mentioned that it's only during the weekends so there's a 5 days rest?

Some people do more & some less but if you're in this for the long haul (few years) then better to nourish your body by visiting TCM etc. In ancient Tao, men train to control ejaculation to preserve our youth. So, don't shoot too much!

P.S. 2hrs for a lady to cum is seriously too long. Ain't her pussy sore & dry?
Old 11-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traid14k View Post
Bro no standard rate lah.... Depend on a lot of factors, age, chemistry, gf attitude, venue, skills and etc... As long as both of you enjoy.
Personally I share your sentiments, like one other bro said, do it with moderation..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 11-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of

How old are you bro?
it is depend on your age, it is normal - in fact your rate is ok.
each young dude can reload many times a day.
i tried 6 times in 8 hours before when i was around 22.
now it is hard to get 2 in 90 mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrue View Post
Hi,

Old 11-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14530 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe dunn start ramming your gal for so long, can do some foreplay, best do 69 position!
Old 12-10-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

6 times in 8 hours?! Fuwaaaaaah! Are you human?!
Old 12-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

9yrs ago I used to fuck my ex-gf 3-4x in 2hours until her pussy was bleeding ..lol...now 2x max in an hour....

Quite miss my ex pussy as I was the first to fuck her ....her husband was not the first to taste such a pink and tight pussy of her ...hehehhe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1