The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seil0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Android app to hide pic/image?

Hello all, anyone using any good one in android? Not looking for those that just rename the file extension.

Thanks
Old 04-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seil0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Android app to hide pic/image?

Nvm guys, though it took sometime i found one already.. size of the app is pretty small but it's a bomb. lotsa functions, it encrypts the picture you want to hide, rather like putting it into a safebox. still feel free to share other apps below!

for anyone interested in what i found:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gegraphy&hl=en
Old 05-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just bring the god-damned LCD monitor into the toilet la!

When you throw toilet paper into the toilet bowl after wiping your private areas, why bother keeping photos on your Android when you are done with your business??!??

When I was working at a financial institution's or a telco's office the HRs just paste a nice reminder on the toilet then they ask you please be hygenic, lah. When the girls walk in and out of the common handicapped toilets before they enter they smiled just one smile, after they walked out they still smiled just one smile.

Only my Japanese MNC's ex-colleague Mr Koh will come and tell me that he counted my female teammate walking in and out of the backdoor washroom 14 times, or iirc he said 17.
Old 17-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
nitemaxwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upload to your Dropbox account and delete the actual pictures on your phone. Everytime you wanna access those pictures or other stuffs just acces to your Dropbox app. Easier and much safer that way. To make things more secure, activate the passcode lock for Dropbox! If you want to take it further, enable the two step login method of needing a basic account and also a texting code sent to your phone. Only with that code can anyone login.

For me personally I have a passcode and two step login and also create a folder in a folder in a folder with many folders around, so even if someone somehow get to jialatly bypass my dropbox, it will take them quite some time to find the stash.

Just my personal preference though!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1