The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Local KTV girls and >30yrs Patrons do not click???

Hello guys..... just something that have been bothering me after my last KTV outing at Ocrchard Plaza KTV.... the former BOSS. Actually not just BOSS..... local KTV girls are just typically like that!!!

Most of the girls in this KTV are either locals or Msian. Was with a bunch of friends, all >30+. We don't look fantastic but we're not ugly nor fat nor smelly nor rude boorish creeps. Just a few gentlemen in our 30s.

So came the girls, came in, brief intro short TCSS. No more 10mins gone butterflying like forever. 30~45mins later some came back and I asked them some questions...

Q. Wah so long then come back, very busy night huh??
A. No choice lah, too many customers, every room also sit a while lor

Q. Can drink with me or not?
A. Cannot lah, I cannot drink much.... maybe sip abit lor.

Q. U usually just sit and chit chat only issit?
A. Yah lor... I dun play so hiong one lah, not like Viet or PRC, cannot french, cannot dig, cannot lap dance cannot everything lah

So off they go for their 30~45~50min butterflying and returning for less then 10min kinda of rountine.

Hmmm...... since no girls so go toilet and wee wee

Walk past other rooms saw our girls in those rooms with a much younger gang... wah lap dancing leh..... thot she say no.....

walk past their rooms again and wah... is that her bra and blouse on the floor???... eh?? thot she say.....

half an hour later walk past their rooms again... wah still inside play until so hiong???

Ok.. night has come to an end.. time to settle bills and tips. No surprise all the girls suddenly reappear.....

Wah.. all cannot walk properly and some already piss drunk...... hmmm?? thot she say cannot drink?? One even slept on my lap for a good 20mins. At last some company.. but from a dead drunked fish. See her so cute... caress her abit... guess what, she forcefully whacked my hands away!!!! Say cannot touch and play.

This is very upsetting..... perhaps we're a little bit older but we are paying customers. But these girls take us like chai tau.. come in TCSS a bit and expect min $50 tips. I have no problem with tipping them $50. If service really good and I'm happy I can tip them $100 or even $200. But treating us like suckers chai tau .......I just cannot tolerate lor. It's not we are stingy or no money, we are all fairly successful in our careers, we all drive our own cars..... we are pretty well to do patrons.

There was another time at this same stupid KTV, girl who was with me also same kind of attitude. Not wanting to be a sucker chai tau anymore, I gave mummy $20 and tell girl not to reappear again. Mummy went out... then came back and ask whether can give another $10. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT!!!!.... not a cent more!!! infact can I take back $10 or not???

Sorry about the ranting....... just wanna let of some steam. Any bros with similar bad expereinces?? Signz... age catching up liao... even KTV girls see me no up!!!! TMD

Younger bros.... enjoy your youth while u still have it!!!
Old 30-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 21
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local KTV girls and >30yrs Patrons do not click???

eh...
not really leh...
for me, i still noobie and they take me as robert too...
some wont play wif me so i dun care and give them minimal tips...
give me dulan face oso liddat...

bro, this joint no good still got other joints mah...
all welcoming us to go in and throw money...
u will find ur haven somewhere down the road....
Old 30-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

dun wroi bro..continue to be successful in flling ur wallet...with money..u can still make the earth turn slightly to ur side.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 30-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk
eh...
not really leh...
for me, i still noobie and they take me as robert too...
some wont play wif me so i dun care and give them minimal tips...
give me dulan face oso liddat...

bro, this joint no good still got other joints mah...
all welcoming us to go in and throw money...
u will find ur haven somewhere down the road....
Or perhaps we're are not regulars
But patrons do not become regulars if they pissed u off the first time right???
Old 30-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
dun wroi bro..continue to be successful in flling ur wallet...with money..u can still make the earth turn slightly to ur side.
Money cannot buy everything. At least not good service in Singapore

Who wanna chiong tonight!!!! PM me
Old 30-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 21
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Bro smeagol,

Go K2 KTV at Parklane, not a bad place to cheong.

Gals there quite fun, almost everything can.

All ktv are the same, come in 10mins then disappear 30mins. Unless you are regulars. U must either be new in the ktv night life or you dun go often, that's why u sounds so pissed off. Its not about age, its about $$$.

Try harder bro.

Good luck.
Old 30-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magical
Bro smeagol,

Go K2 KTV at Parklane, not a bad place to cheong.

Gals there quite fun, almost everything can.

All ktv are the same, come in 10mins then disappear 30mins. Unless you are regulars. U must either be new in the ktv night life or you dun go often, that's why u sounds so pissed off. Its not about age, its about $$$.

Try harder bro.

Good luck.
Been KTVing for close to 5yrs and I've been to K2 as well although I can't quite clearly remember how was the exprience then. Anyway, I've been to enough KTVs to know the wide spectrum of service standards. From +++ kong nose bleeding services to milk u dry stupid chai tau service.

Again I say, money cannot buy everything...... and it's not my habit to flaunt my wealth (if I may buay paiseh use word for a moment) infront of KTV girls. If they show a wee bit of sincerity and service quality... then I may give them a surprise above ave tips lor

If they pull that double standards trick on me........ no give face!!!!
Old 30-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Gollum

Thanks for sharng your sad story but it is quite funny the way u tell it.For the shit service now u noe to spend your little preciousses at other KTV. And we all follow ur example

Imagine had u booked them for extra activity..Wah burn a dam big hole in your wallet for fuck all
Old 30-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

I understand your pain....

... Singapore girls like to give themselves airs. Even those working in KTV. That's why none of them ever get my business.

The whole point is to make your customers happy. If you can't do this or that, at least spend more time to chit chat. If can't spend more time, then don't expect so many tips. Standard business ethics, what's so difficult?

Some PRCs also like to complain that the customers at the other room are too old, they don't feel comfortable. In which case I usually tell them "Back in China sure got a lot of young handsome hunks. Don't like it here, you can always fly back home to sit with them!"

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 30-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
Gollum

Thanks for sharng your sad story but it is quite funny the way u tell it.For the shit service now u noe to spend your little preciousses at other KTV. And we all follow ur example

Imagine had u booked them for extra activity..Wah burn a dam big hole in your wallet for fuck all
Not sad lah.... just frustrating. Other KTVs... let see what have we got

Viets...... they speak funny, no talk no chemistry

PRC....... talk alot, infact they are the most conversant bunch. But they all come and go so quickly

Local/M'sian Chinese....... read above story. Most but not all bad lah... but they are rare lor

Local Minah..... too daring, often bonking raw in the room/toilet.... me too chicken shit for such aventures

Guess nothing is perfect
Old 30-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass
I understand your pain....

... Singapore girls like to give themselves airs. Even those working in KTV. That's why none of them ever get my business.

The whole point is to make your customers happy. If you can't do this or that, at least spend more time to chit chat. If can't spend more time, then don't expect so many tips. Standard business ethics, what's so difficult?

Some PRCs also like to complain that the customers at the other room are too old, they don't feel comfortable. In which case I usually tell them "Back in China sure got a lot of young handsome hunks. Don't like it here, you can always fly back home to sit with them!"
I agree with you lah NBA, even we who hold normal jobs have to suck it up and endure our customers nonsence. KTV chick will have to do the same lor. But too often these local girls are delusional thinking they can put in the least effort and still make same $$$.

Perhaps too many chai tau bros out there pampering them and spoiling them.

Or issit really my age catching up??? sob sob sob.... my pride, my dignity, my self esteem

I want my precioussssssssssssss............................. .
Old 30-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

u wan good service from locals???

try the FL thread??
u can take one of them to the KTV and SHOW those girls how good service u expect...
Old 30-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Well, I guess it may be a maturity thing. Many of these local girls may be in this line for the easy money simply because they don't want to earn money the hard way. Thus they haven't had time to learn simple facts of the real world like business ethics, customer service and all that shit. They just think that they're so beautiful and sexy that men will pay just to chitchat and hug them.

Of course, to be fair, we also have to blame those desperadoes or unseasoned chiongsters whose behaviour reinforces those beliefs...

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 30-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass
Of course, to be fair, we also have to blame those desperadoes or unseasoned chiongsters whose behaviour reinforces those beliefs...
talking bout me ar??
i noobie leh..
pang chance abit can??
Old 30-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
walkingdick is Cool - loads of Potential

Well, these may and may not help.

- Be firm and specific, dun allow these girls to walk all over you.
- Your money is your money and never be OBLIGED to tip if you feel like being chai tau'ed.
- Always remember that the girls are there for a quick buck, some are nice and some will be nasty, accept this culture when u cheong KTV.
- Use your instinct if first time, it's always right, if the place gives u bad vibes, leave, you can still come back another time...another batch.
- KTV gers exploit men's weaknesses....one if which is SAVING FACE, well if you think it's worth every S$50 tip to save being called a cheepo, then that's how u value it.
- Nevertheless, still be good friends with mummies and the owners.
- Unless you look like Edison Chan or Bae Yong Jun, stop fucking dreaming for free lunch, you are just a cash dispenser.

Reality checks brothers, peace and happy humping!! (I more atraighforward lah)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1