The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all
Bai Xue @ Tanjong Pagar

Anyone been to this joint before. It's 2nd floor along the rows of pub!

Been there once, the decor is quite nicely done up & they use sliding doors instead of curtains.

The massage was good, but the gal only provide HJ. SYT
Old 28-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sglookout is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bai Xue @ Tanjong Pagar

Yes, I think this shop only provide HJ as it is the only type allowed. There is a SYT ? Kindly provide the name pls.
Old 30-01-2006, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gresini is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Supposed to meet my fren in town but it started to rain... so i u-turn home wet n waited for him to pick me up at my place... Went orange... not many gers around. Not really comfy with the environment, took a puff n requested if could come back again. Politely reply ok n i took a name card(only number inside). chat awhile n left...

Recee around but most are closed. No choice but to choose Bai Xue. Went up n was told to wait 15mins. Sit there watch tv n saw their gers there. Most are slim n not bad looking. overall rated 6 in general. Tong tong served me. Strength not that good but at the right point, rate that 6. Chatted all thru out, nice lady. HJ rated 7.5 slow and patient. burned 90 total.
Old 31-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
Dome5566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDome5566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thought Tong Tong Have left Bai Xue...or is she another tong tong
Old 01-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gresini is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Err i not very sure. This is the first time i explore this place. Look young, slim with long hair, age claimed 27, weight 47, as of 30th Jan, she said she been here 47days... Same same? Or different?
Old 01-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gresini
Err i not very sure. This is the first time i explore this place. Look young, slim with long hair, age claimed 27, weight 47, as of 30th Jan, she said she been here 47days... Same same? Or different?
confirm different tong tong

woohoo
Old 01-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
carrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking new tn at Tanjong Pagar

Went down to Tanjong Plaza on the third day of new year to see any tn open,not much shops open walk past saw a shop name one red dot. Open door and walk up saw three prc choose one and proceed to room,strip and lie down,she proceed to do some massage later me said no need to massage back just massage front will do.When turn over she attack my nipple and massage my didi for a while,then ask me to go shower to wash after washing went back to room.Ask her to let me kiss and suck her nipples,while sucking her nipples hand started to roam in her skirt and wow she is wearing a black g-string panties.ask her to lie down,and me push her panties aside and started to lick her clit can see her enjoying it.Later switch to 69 with me licking her and she blowing my didi,later notice she`s moving her ass up to let me tongue-fuck her pussy so me stick my tongue into her pussy and tasted her juice.Me faster turn around and fj her raw and unload into her pussy.

Name:4got to ask
weight:about 46kg
small size but too bad very small breast
very horny and get wet easily

sorry brothers for the long post and bad grammer post.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pariyapon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there 3 times last year. Nice decor and environment. As usual, always change of gals every couple of months.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dennisbkp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariyapon
Been there 3 times last year. Nice decor and environment. As usual, always change of gals every couple of months.
Hi bros, is June still working there?? Heard that some of the gals have left the place.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gresini
It is different Tong Tong. The previous TT believe is in Jln bukit Merah a block next to the multi storey carpark. Next to kia Hiang resturant. Very good rubbing no extra except HJ. If you feel needed a good rub this is the place.

Cheers
Old 02-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sukebe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had wanted to go to TP Plaza but found many of them kena busted liao left onli a few but walked past and saw no gals.
Then I proceed to walk to TP road n saw One Red Dot/Bai Xue/Shun Shun.
After some choosing, went up to Bai Xue.
The decor is not bad n confirm the cubicle has sliding door instead of curtain.
The cubicle is also bigger than those in TPP.

I was assign to Belinda who came from WuHan or something like that.
Normally I dun really talk to PDMM asking about their stats n origin.

Name : Belinda
Origin : WuHan China
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 6/10
Massage : 7/10 quite ok but would prefer more strength.
HJ : 7.5/10 not the usual up down stroking.
BJ : NIL
FJ : NIL
RTF : No. There too many TN around. Why stick to one.

I am not so good in writing FR so please bear with it.

rgds,
sukebe.

As I hardly come into the forum, I am sorry if I miss the chance to up bros back.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: new tn at Tanjong Pagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrothead
Went down to Tanjong Plaza on the third day of new year to see any tn open,not much shops open walk past saw a shop name one red dot. Open door and walk up saw three prc choose one and proceed to room,strip and lie down,she proceed to do some massage later me said no need to massage back just massage front will do.When turn over she attack my nipple and massage my didi for a while,then ask me to go shower to wash after washing went back to room.Ask her to let me kiss and suck her nipples,while sucking her nipples hand started to roam in her skirt and wow she is wearing a black g-string panties.ask her to lie down,and me push her panties aside and started to lick her clit can see her enjoying it.Later switch to 69 with me licking her and she blowing my didi,later notice she`s moving her ass up to let me tongue-fuck her pussy so me stick my tongue into her pussy and tasted her juice.Me faster turn around and FJ her RAW and unload into her pussy.

Name:4got to ask
weight:about 46kg
small size but too bad very small breast
very horny and get wet easily

sorry brothers for the long post and bad grammer post.
Another farking dickhead.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 03-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
carrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: One red dot @ Tanjong Pagar

U must be a stupid dickhead,me just post FR for brothers to try out this horny prc babe.If u don`t wana try just keep your comments to yourself,of cos not everybody have same taste.But too bad just got news that this TN is going to change boss maybe the horny won`t be working there any more.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
Foxtrot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFoxtrot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: One red dot @ Tanjong Pagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrothead
U must be a stupid dickhead,me just post FR for brothers to try out this horny prc babe.If u don`t wana try just keep your comments to yourself,of cos not everybody have same taste.But too bad just got news that this TN is going to change boss maybe the horny won`t be working there any more.
Ok OK...enough of the dickhead calling, I think we all know why the bro call you dick head. First of all, please do try to remember the name of this horny lady that you bonk RAW, cos we will sure blacklist her.

With People like you around, it's never safe to play....haiz....
Old 14-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
lexus69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexus69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisbkp
Hi bros, is June still working there?? Heard that some of the gals have left the place.
Hi
I was told that she is at the 198 (Amoy Street) outlet.
By the way, I also hear that 198 has been taken over by another owner (formerly from Bai Xue itself).
Perhaps someone can help verify this.

Regards
Lexus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1