The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiang92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Plz help...

My gf of 3yr is missing her period... any clinic can do abortion?? and the cost of it?? Both of us are student and she is a PR... really hope some1 can help..
Old 26-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Plz help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiang92 View Post
My gf of 3yr is missing her period... any clinic can do abortion?? and the cost of it?? Both of us are student and she is a PR... really hope some1 can help..
Ts,go to pharmacy to buy pregancy kit to test first

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

How many months has she missed her period?Could be late sometimes due to stress.Bring her to any clinic for urine test from doctor 1st?If really confirm, can go to KKH for abortion but then she has to undergo evaluation 1st.Not a good experience for her.

Do use safety precaution next time.Take care and hope this may helps abit.
Old 26-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Agree. Buy a pregnancy test kit from a pharmacy. If positive, find a gynaecologist. Not a GP. Going to a hospital may invite stares. Some gynae operate from their own clinic. More discreet. More costly too. About $500. Google for one.
Old 26-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go to polyclinic and get a referral, price cheaper by half.
Old 26-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to hear his..You are killing a innocent life. Think twice before you abort. The baby might comes for you and make your life miserable. Karma.
Old 26-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Sad to hear his..You are killing a innocent life. Think twice before you abort. The baby might comes for you and make your life miserable. Karma.
Ya,bro is true .Some more 1 abortion is like giving birth two time

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Have you had a doctor or basic test to confirm if she is indeed pregnant ?

If your answer is yes, you are a twit.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 26-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Yes tested... positive... use cd everytime but it just happen... my gf is a really nice gal... feel really bad to put her thru tis.
Aft abortion will feel weak for how many day? going to skip lesson to take care of her.. or need eat any tonic to make her feel better?
Old 26-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Tested positive... use cd everytime but it just happen... my gf really nice gal... feel bad to put her thru tis.
Aft operation she will feel weak for how many day? Will skip sch to accompany her... and anything for her to eat to feel better?
Old 26-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

You are about to extinguish a life inside your gf, what kind of tonic do you think she needs ?

Some couples tried for years before being blessed with a child, i hope you reconsider your decision.

I hope you both are of legal age too.

The baby is innocent, do consider other options before taking the abortion route.

After operation is not just a matter of body feeling weak, there's a chance she might get depressed and suffer mentally.

If you need to come to sbf for this kind of help, you're already f**ked

1st thing. Go see a Gynae.

You will detect a foetal heartbeat at around 5-8 weeks.
( That's the beginning of the human life for all of us ) You included.

Tell your parents, speak to a counsellor, take responsibility for your actions.
Old 26-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
You are about to extinguish a life inside your gf, what kind of tonic do you think she needs ?

Some couples tried for years before being blessed with a child, i hope you reconsider your decision.

I hope you both are of legal age too.

The baby is innocent, do consider other options before taking the abortion route.

After operation is not just a matter of body feeling weak, there's a chance she might get depressed and suffer mentally.

If you need to come to sbf for this kind of help, you're already f**ked

1st thing. Go see a Gynae.

You will detect a foetal heartbeat at around 5-8 weeks.
( That's the beginning of the human life for all of us ) You included.

Tell your parents, speak to a counsellor, take responsibility for your actions.
I completely agree with the last sentence. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your actions.

I kind of think TS isn't of legal age though, based on the questions and responses he gave.

Anyways, TS, moving forward, whichever choice you make, DO NOT REPEAT THIS MISTAKE IF YOU LOVE your partner.

Don't waste my time.
Old 26-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If marriage or raising the baby by yourself is out of the question,consider adoption.Good luck.
Old 27-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Time to head to ROM.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 27-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiang92 View Post
Tested positive... use cd everytime but it just happen... my gf really nice gal... feel bad to put her thru tis.
Aft operation she will feel weak for how many day? Will skip sch to accompany her... and anything for her to eat to feel better?
You should pose those questions to a gynae. Not here. The gynae is medically trained. The guys here.......well, we just want to know your gf handphone number. Kekekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1