The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spymlk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
need advise! regarding a vie girl I met

Recently I met a viet girl in sg. At royce club.
Things went well and we went out a few times. She told me that she worked in korean ktv in vietnam and it was very different from sg where they need to do alot of hanky panky stuff here. She mentioned that the customer at the korean ktv only does social accompanying (drink song play dice). We become quite close.

After she went back to vietnam after this "ordeal", I went to visit her in vietnam a month later.

In a her wechat, she posted our photos in the "moment" section and all her friends can see the picture.

During this trip, I stayed at her place but there wasnt any on the bed action with her. I wanted to make sure she is the kind that still have the traditional "asian" culture where she only allow her loved ones to do it with her.

She brought me to see her siblings and friends when we went out. I thought I might have hit jackpot. One night I checked her phone when she was sleeping. I was even sure I hit jackpot.

The next day I decided to make my move on bed. Sadly I realise her hole was alittle loose. (Dont ask me how I know. Till day I only fuck my previous gf, I dont touch wl or any ktv girls)

I asked her in the night, and she told me that she had sex with her previous boyfriend (1) and some customers who paid to overnight with her.

I am devastated right now. I can accept that the fact she did it with her previous bf but the the fact that she is in another a prostitute because of her job really turn me off now.

I really dono what to do now. She asked for sex earlier on but I rejected her. Any pros here to enlighten me please..
Old 25-09-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold
Re: need advise! regarding a vie girl I met

http://sbfsg.agency/show...4297&page=1363

Read the first 300 pages to understand how Viet Bu play KC game.

If you want a VB as wife; read 1,000 pages and learn Tieng Viet.

If you feel you are been played by VB; you probably are.

There are decent good Viet girls; but hard to find in Singapore.
She is smart to work in Royce club, it mean she know how to speak simple English.
You are 100% right; she is a working lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymlk View Post
Recently I met a viet girl in sg. At royce club.
Things went well and we went out a few times. She told me that she worked in korean ktv in vietnam and it was very different from sg where they need to do alot of hanky panky stuff here. She mentioned that the customer at the korean ktv only does social accompanying (drink song play dice). We become quite close.

After she went back to vietnam after this "ordeal", I went to visit her in vietnam a month later.

In a her wechat, she posted our photos in the "moment" section and all her friends can see the picture.

During this trip, I stayed at her place but there wasnt any on the bed action with her. I wanted to make sure she is the kind that still have the traditional "asian" culture where she only allow her loved ones to do it with her.

She brought me to see her siblings and friends when we went out. I thought I might have hit jackpot. One night I checked her phone when she was sleeping. I was even sure I hit jackpot.

The next day I decided to make my move on bed. Sadly I realise her hole was alittle loose. (Dont ask me how I know. Till day I only fuck my previous gf, I dont touch wl or any ktv girls)

I asked her in the night, and she told me that she had sex with her previous boyfriend (1) and some customers who paid to overnight with her.

I am devastated right now. I can accept that the fact she did it with her previous bf but the the fact that she is in another a prostitute because of her job really turn me off now.

I really dono what to do now. She asked for sex earlier on but I rejected her. Any pros here to enlighten me please..
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身

Last edited by MIFAcafe; 25-09-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 25-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had a viet gf previously, lasted for 1 half year..........n after reading H88 and many other bro post/comments n with this previous gf, 1 thing is certain, they like to lie.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make that more like dozens of "boyfriends" and hundreds of customers who paid to overnight with her.

You know perfectly well she's lying through a her teeth with such claimed low numbers.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Having sex is like eating rice to the Vietnamese. They can do it with many different people almost every other day.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

All this guys are lucky to have help from seniors here........

Bro SingViet when you know your first VB.... wonder who help you??

Viet girls are one of the most open minded asian girls I ever know when come to sex..... as long your provide what they need; letting you F is never a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Having sex is like eating rice to the Vietnamese. They can do it with many different people almost every other day.

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 25-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
All this guys are lucky to have help from seniors here........

Bro SingViet when you know your first VB.... wonder who help you??

Viet girls are one of the most open minded asian girls I ever know when come to sex..... as long your provide what they need; letting you F is never a problem.
It was a viet student in Singapore that brought me to Saigon . He was the first batch of viet student to come Singapore . He introduced the director of a large education consultancy that arranged for him to come Singapore . This lady director can speak English well, graduated with BA in English , and comes from a rich family in Saigon .She was my first VB in Vn . After which I started office there and stayed there for the next 5 years . Went there as a Bachelor , came back to Singapore 5 years later with a viet wife and a pair of twin daughters .

The viet student gave me good advice during that time .
Old 25-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

Congratulation....

Life is unpredictable.......

It is easy to fall in love with VBs...... but hard to settle down as life long companion......

Nowadays I just like to help some juniors prevent falling into KC trap set up by VB whom are WL.

The pattern all the same.....

First
Fall in love with Viet working lady.

Second
Come here for opinions.

Third
Seniors say dump her and go Vietnam find better one.

Forth
Upset with seniors as though we are breaking them up and criticising their "new love"

Fifth
After a few months time turn sour as expected.

Sixth
Back here to support seniors and help other new juniors whom just fall into KC trap.

Quote:
came back to Singapore 5 years later with a viet wife and a pair of twin daughters .

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 25-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Congratulation....

Life is unpredictable.......

It is easy to fall in love with VBs...... but hard to settle down as life long companion......

Nowadays I just like to help some juniors prevent falling into KC trap set up by VB whom are WL.

The pattern all the same.....

First
Fall in love with Viet working lady.

Second
Come here for opinions.

Third
Seniors say dump her and go Vietnam find better one.

Forth
Upset with seniors as though we are breaking them up and criticising their "new love"

Fifth
After a few months time turn sour as expected.

Sixth
Back here to support seniors and help other new juniors whom just fall into KC trap.
I have my fair share of Viet gals from different class of society. Most Sgp man find their viet love from the pool of Viet WL in Singapore bars. What do you expect to get from these gals? They are surely in great need of cash and that's why they are working in this field. Why are they in need of cash? Its either they have lazy family members who do not work or greedy parents . If the SGP man marry such gals, what do they expect?
Old 25-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

As for TS, if you want to get involved with a WL, don't expect to meet a virgin. If they do not go lam tinh with customers, how much money can they earn?
Old 25-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for TS, if you want to get involved with a WL, don't expect to meet a virgin. If they do not go lam tinh with customers, how much money can they earn?
well said and fully agreed..

"if you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees"...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 25-09-2014 at 12:05 PM.
Old 25-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
had a viet gf previously, lasted for 1 half year..........n after reading H88 and many other bro post/comments n with this previous gf, 1 thing is certain, they like to lie.
din realized I helped in some ways. ..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 14
MyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Looks like you become another carrot head. A tool for her to meet her needs .Suggest you dump her straight away and cut off all communications with her.
Old 25-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
din realized I helped in some ways. ..
yes u did grandmaster lol. and many bro inputs too on my query on yr thrend.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spymlk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey thanks for the all the advices.

I feel that I might become a carrot head soon.
One super illogical thing I cant understand is that I have not paid for her expenses at all even the wl' tip.

Even now in vietnam, her sister is paying for everything
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1