The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SillyporeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Is she Cheating? Please Read

Hey guys, I am really confused right now. Recently, my girlfriend of 3.5 years started changing after she came to know a malaysian guy which she called sissy sam.

1. She jumps to that guy's defence when i said he is a sissy while we are talking (She is the one that told me that guy is a sissy and a gigolo). She also keeps mentioning that guy so often until i am so pissed.

2. She suddenly started wearing heavy make up as well as donning really short skirts. I also caught her washing those really sexy lingerie which she only wore when we have intimate couple moments (told me that it made her very 'high' and make her go into the mood for sex). When confronted, she said that she ran out of underwear to wear. (Thats complete bullshit). She refuse to wear it when we had sex during the past few months even after i told her to. She claims it is uncomfortable!

3. She brought clothes for that malaysian guy as well as me. She told me that the clothes was a gift from her mum (Lying). She even show a great deal of concern about the fit of clothes on the malaysian guy and asked for pics of the malaysian guys wearing them while she did not even asked about mine. ( found out when i snooped through her message). I did not even know that the malaysian guy has it as well!

4. She refuses to have sex as well as rejecting my sexual advance. She had also stopped initiating sex and physical contact. She claimed that she wants to be a good girl and wait till marriage. Seriously?

5. She asked that guy out a couple of times (she did not even asked me out for the past few months. We only go out when i asked to)and that malaysian guy even asked her to go jb with him. This is how the conversation went:

Guy: we go jb do tgt lah (facial or smth)

Her: Need ask my mum first worx

Guy: Lie to your mum and say going with bf (me) lah.

Her: going with new bf lo! haha. .

Guy: I know u kidding la. i know we impossible de

Her: Sometimes impossible de stuffs also can happen de.

What the heck is she trying to pull here??? They also chatted frequently through the night and plan outing tgt while i am sleeping. (Snooped her messages). We have been tgt for 3.5 years alry.. She wont even go to chalet with me but want to go jb with him??

6. My gf started asking me wierd question such as if she could go out with her friends or anything. Why would she even ask that? Trying to make herself feel better for going out with that 'friend' of hers?

7. She demands to know where i am everytime.. When i took a bus to her house, she would keep asking about where i am as well as what time i am reaching.etc. is she trying to hide something?

Please advice...

Thanks alot...

Heartbroken boy...
Old 25-09-2014, 02:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is she Cheating? Please Read

Time to get a new girlfriend.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3610 / Power: 16
bluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond repute

Most probably shes hiding her relationship with the malaysian dude. There should be something on between them. try to get info from her close girl friends. Or have a chat with her. Tell her ur feelings & get her to confess. If she over reacts means shes guilty. Then its time to find another girl. Just my thoughts.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Time to get a new girlfriend.
I feel you.

Sammyboy is correct, confronted her to know the truth and be prepared. Time to move on.
Old 25-09-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Forza458 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My guess is she's definitely having a relationship behind your back bro. Gonna be hard but leave her
Old 25-09-2014, 05:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Something is definitely amiss as the others have said. More fish in the ocean.
Old 25-09-2014, 05:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyporeBoy View Post
Hey guys, I am really confused right now. Recently, my girlfriend of 3.5 years started changing after she came to know a malaysian guy which she called sissy sam.

Please advice...

Thanks alot...

Heartbroken boy...
what to do..ALL NEW GENERATION SOUTH EAST ASIAN GIRLS ARE SLUTS AND WHORES...THAT WHY..YOU GOT TO LEARN SELF-PERSEVERANCE.....no wonder new generation people got to learn that some old tradition values must be kept in order for the birth of new tradition values...no wonder all new generation girls are slut..try replying back...new generation slut..just show how insecure like new generation singaporean men..hee hee
Old 25-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
LonelyMalaysian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude..

The same thing happened to me before. Believe your hunches.. I did believed mine, and yes, I was right. What I did wrong? I forgave her. Did she repent? Nope.

Best of all, I didnt screw around the whole time I was with her. Nope, not even paid ones.

Just brace yourself for the truth. It hurts, but its the truth. And don't bother trying to revenge or get back at her by making her jealous, etc. That's just a waste of time. You don't wanna waste your time on someone who is already a bad choice to begin with.

Cheers mate.
Old 25-09-2014, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dmonddd is Cool - loads of Potential

All symptoms on straying

2 options - breakup or get back together after spilling the beans

Whyshe asks about your whereabouts

To make sure you are not ard the placethey are meeting

One trick I did to my ex cheating korean girl - messaged her sad tone
I saw you ....sad see you and......

She panicked and asking for details of my whereabout and wanting to explain ...
What do you WANT?I
Old 25-09-2014, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You already know t h e sissy existence. She openly deny u sex .

U r actually being cuckold.
Old 25-09-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,maybe sissy lanjiao Tua kee

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-09-2014, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cecilchua77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All ur these signs tat ur gf displayed n hinted tat she is 100% cheating already. She has no means to b w u anymore.

As I be once had a gf like tis b4 n start acting strangely, asking ur opinion, no time for sex n etc.. I even to e extreme to spill e beans out when I found out she had slept w tat guy when read her msg.

So bro, gv tis r/s becos it beyond hope. Time to move on n find another when ur gf had already shown a chg of heart to someone who barely know her days or mth only.

Coz once a girl heart has chg, 100% will nt b e same as b4.
Old 25-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother......time to part....

Regards
Old 25-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Move on.. find new FL.. new GF.. new Fb
Old 25-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyporeBoy View Post

1. She jumps to that guy's defence when i said he is a sissy while we are talking (She is the one that told me that guy is a sissy and a gigolo). She also keeps mentioning that guy so often until i am so pissed.

the more you think of someone the more you mention them

2. She suddenly started wearing heavy make up as well as donning really short skirts. I also caught her washing those really sexy lingerie which she only wore when we have intimate couple moments (told me that it made her very 'high' and make her go into the mood for sex). When confronted, she said that she ran out of underwear to wear. (Thats complete bullshit). She refuse to wear it when we had sex during the past few months even after i told her to. She claims it is uncomfortable!

it's obvious she's wearing it for someone else isn't it?

3. She brought clothes for that malaysian guy as well as me. She told me that the clothes was a gift from her mum (Lying). She even show a great deal of concern about the fit of clothes on the malaysian guy and asked for pics of the malaysian guys wearing them while she did not even asked about mine. ( found out when i snooped through her message). I did not even know that the malaysian guy has it as well!

buying stuff for him too.. hmm..

4. She refuses to have sex as well as rejecting my sexual advance. She had also stopped initiating sex and physical contact. She claimed that she wants to be a good girl and wait till marriage. Seriously?

that means she found someone else she'd rather fuck

5. She asked that guy out a couple of times (she did not even asked me out for the past few months. We only go out when i asked to)and that malaysian guy even asked her to go jb with him. This is how the conversation went:

Guy: we go jb do tgt lah (facial or smth)

Her: Need ask my mum first worx

Guy: Lie to your mum and say going with bf (me) lah.

Her: going with new bf lo! haha. .

Guy: I know u kidding la. i know we impossible de

Her: Sometimes impossible de stuffs also can happen de.

What the heck is she trying to pull here??? They also chatted frequently through the night and plan outing tgt while i am sleeping. (Snooped her messages). We have been tgt for 3.5 years alry.. She wont even go to chalet with me but want to go jb with him??

go jb do tgt, and you can still think facial. you power.

6. My gf started asking me wierd question such as if she could go out with her friends or anything. Why would she even ask that? Trying to make herself feel better for going out with that 'friend' of hers?

so that she can justify that she's out with her 'friends'

7. She demands to know where i am everytime.. When i took a bus to her house, she would keep asking about where i am as well as what time i am reaching.etc. is she trying to hide something?

guilty conscience. because she is cheating, she feels like you might be as well and so she wants to keep checking on you. if she does find something off with you then she can blame that you were the one who first let her down.

Please advice...

Thanks alot...

Heartbroken boy...
move on. that's all i have to say. sometimes you have to follow your heart yeah? sounds like the malaysian guy doesn't like her as much as she likes him, so she's just gonna get her heart broken, which serves her right as well.

cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1