The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation F1 fun with Japanese MILF

Bros, going to share juicy details after some fun on Sunday night with a hot Japanese MILF visting town for the F1.

You can read about her in my previous post. Details from Sunday coming up.

contd....
Old 23-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rodsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: F1 fun with Japanese MILF

Wow! ! Camp!!
Old 24-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

*START*

It's Thursday 18 Sep afternoon, I'm stuck in a KL traffic jam on my way to a meeting with a client. My iphone 'dings' and I see an +813 text message on the main display.

I was a little confused, since 813 is a Tokyo area code.

I don't have clients in Tokyo or anyone I know in particular there.

I opened the message.. and I see:

"Michael-san (name changed!), I am coming back to Singapore this weekend for F1. Are you there? regards, Yuko (name changed!)"

There was only one Yuko that I knew. And that was the Mrs. Yuko Suzuki, a stylish, sophisticated Japanese milf with whom I'd spent one of the most kinky days of my life at her District 9 apartment, with her maid and son in the apartment (see previous story thread). When I first met her, I also came to realise she was my Japanese teacher when young - a fact I never revealed to her to ensure no risk in ending a good thing

She had left SGP for Japan in Feb 2014 and I hadn't expected to see or hear from her again.

And yet here was this text. I didn't have plans to be in SGP as the F1 weekend is so busy and plane tickets are expensive even from KL.

But.. this was a lady whose thick MILF bush I was fingering in a dark bar about 30 minutes after meeting her. This was a gorgeous, sophisticated, intelligent lady whose breasts I was licking in a hotel room 60 minutes after meeting her. And with life now being 80% work 10% family/relatives and 10% sleep, I needed some type of new scene to get out of my routine.

But.. her text was very non-committal. I did a quick search on my phone for flights to SGP from KL as I replied to her.

M (text): "I should be in SGP. U want to meet up?"

Y (text, about 3 minutes later): "Yes will be nice. I am staying at Ritz Carlton near the track."

M (text): Great, how about Saturday night?

Y: Oh, Mike-san, I have plans on Sat. Can we meet Sunday after the race?

M: Sunday can. Do you have an extra ticket for the F1? (me trying my luck!)

Y: Ah, Mike-san, I am a guest of John (whom I knew), so he has arranged only 2 tickets. So sorry!

M: No problem. Where do we we meet on Sunday?

Y: Meet me in the lobby of the hotel please at 11pm. Is that too late?

(Wow! Though I knew the race was a night race, so it made sense)

M: Yes, that's fine, see you Sunday at 11pm Yuko

Y: See u

That was also great timing as tickets to SGP were MUCH cheaper on Sunday evening. I would touch down at 7pm at changii, go to my apt and drop my stuff off and then to the Ritz.

John I knew was an ang mo who was married with wife and kids in the UK. He was the one who first introduced me to Mrs. Suzuki .. I since found out he enjoyed having her as "arm candy" to show off to his friends. I of course had gotten to know Mrs. Suzuki as more than just arm candy. But would that still be the case on Sunday?

contd ....
Old 24-09-2014, 05:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camper no.2 here!!!!!!!!
Old 24-09-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15999 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

3rd in Q. Please carry on.
Old 24-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Ho say ah!!! Ms yuko is back!
Old 24-09-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Me too , camping for more.....
Old 24-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 24-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,u take any pixs of their neh neh & pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Thanks for the kind supports and points bros. Taking some time between work meeting to write the next instalment!

contd...

Fast forward to Sunday ... arrived in SGP, went to my place. I've changed and had a quick glass of wine to relax. It's 10:45pm, I'm walking through a thick crowd of people leaving the F1 as I walk from the MRT to the hotel. Lots of chio babes from around the world wearing skimpy clothes or F1 team uniforms and short little shorts. Also some nice local babes working as F1 event girls and event volunteers

Getting me a little excited and I was thinking and wondering how F1 tends to attract these types of girls. I wondered how much they really know about racing drivers or the cars!

Anyway, after all the eye candy, I was now just that little bit more excited to see Mrs. Suzuki. I finally make it to the hotel and walk into the lobby. Lots of people around, seems like lots of F1 team staff in a hurry to leave and rushing about the place, so it's a little bit hard to make anyone out.

11pm: I text her to see where she is.

M: Hi Yuko, I am in the lobby. Where r u?

No reply..

I took a seat on a nice comfy high back chair near the reception. I watched the comings and goings of all the F1 people, fans, team staffs, fashionistas... a second check-out of the fashionistas Some I even recognise from when I used to watch F1 a lot on TV. A real buzzing vibe in the atmosphere!

It was 11:05pm.. it wasn't like her to be late.

Then, while idly checking out on my left, a group of F1 team staffs packing their things, out of the blue, I hear "Michael"! from the right.

I turn in my chair, and standing there is the lovely Mrs. Yuko. She's wearing a tight red Ferrari team tanktop and a tiny pair of denim shorts and light gold sandals. Her skin was the same lovely lightly tanned skin tone, although apparently with a gently glow that comes from consuming alcohol.

A few passing ang mo tourists check her out quite obviously, hoping that one of them might be called "Michael" !

Yuko looks hawt! Nothing too outlandish for F1 but wow, her body is in perfect shape. Her bum curves like a chio JC minah girl in those short shorts, Her eyes are large, cute deer-like and dark brown, very slightly crossed to add that cute, a little bit clueless kawaii girl look.

The yellow prancing horse in the middle of her tanktop is jutting well forward as her cleavage is visible, with two necklaces as well to accentuate her look.

I took about half of one second to process all of these sights and then just instinctively reached out to hug her ... tight!

As we hugged, I felt her breasts press into my chest through her bra. She returned the hug equally tight. Me, still trying to me "Mr. Smooth" ... gave her a kiss on the cheek and then in a quick move, a kiss on the lips... which she returned by keeping her lips there.

After our hugs parted:

Y: "Wow, Michael you look good!"

M: (probably trying not to be shy) oh, um, thank you, Yuko. You also look nice. Did you enjoy the F1?

Y: It was so much fun!!! *she raises her arms as if to cheer again, smooth armpits now into full view*

M: That's great Yuko-san. Who won?

Y: It was HAMURTUN (her pronounciation!) and Vettel 2nd but I cannot remember who came third. I was having too much fun in the hospitality suite sipping the champagne!

She smiled at me. I smiled back at this cute MILF playing the kawaii girl right in front of me.

M: So, um (not wanting to appear forward) .. are you staying in this lovely hotel? The rates must be very expensive.

Y: "Oh yes the sponsor give me 1 hotel room here, so thankfully for me I don't have to pay (I knew she had a few good business contacts but I didn't ask whom) She had mentioned a luxury brand to me before..

M: Oh great, how about we check it out? (Blurting it out quite accidentally, but maybe also because it was 11:30pm on a Sunday and there weren't too many places to go at this time) ..

Y: Haha, ok! I don't like these crowds now anyway. I would like to relax for a little bit.

"Relax" ... was exactly what I had in mind, as I checked out her bum cheeks wiggling in her tiny shorts, as she walked in front of me towards the crowded elevator lobby...

contd...
Old 24-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent!
Old 24-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next instalment.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
C-Note deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting very very impatiently for next instalment, lol!!!
Old 24-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yuko-San is back! So, how did things go in the suite?
Old 24-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Temperature in room raising at 300 dregs per hour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1