The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Carol Cheong Miss Singapore with the BIGGEST smile

Was looking at the various Ms singapore we had over the years....I think Carol Cheong has the biggest "smile" of all...don't you all think? Wonder what she is doing now.

http://newnation.sg/2012/12/miss-sin...rs-of-winners/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/miss-s...rse/118009577/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...8/5eeb499a.jpg

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 18-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carol Cheong Miss Singapore with the BIGGEST smile

Biggest smile indeed...

Yah wonder what's she doing now? Perhaps kept already?
Old 18-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Was looking at the various Ms singapore we had over the years....I think Carol Cheong has the biggest "smile" of all...don't you all think? Wonder what she is doing now.

http://newnation.sg/2012/12/miss-sin...rs-of-winners/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/miss-s...rse/118009577/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...8/5eeb499a.jpg
she is now happily married to a french guy
Old 18-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3991 / Power: 17
clubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Carol Cheong Miss Singapore with the BIGGEST smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
she is now happily married to a french guy
Omfg.. Is anybody seeing the last miss u china? Like a chio or wat??

Incidentally n technically speaking haha, a certain jaxxe txo doesn't really makes cupcake for a living, but pays pple to make them and sell it for a living I guess
Old 18-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

Lynn Tan used to be in Deloitte, but left early this year already...

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3991 / Power: 17
clubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hownow View Post
Lynn Tan used to be in Deloitte, but left early this year already...
Well with her advancements, winning the crown n all. Don't think she will want to stay and can always look for better opportunities bro

Anyway thks for sharing

Cheers
Old 19-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Carol Cheong Miss Singapore with the BIGGEST smile

All are beautifully but many married white man. Did they look down on local guys? I don't really think so rather many guys are afraid so much so he walk away. While FT in this generation will hid under her dress, we have discuss about it in other threads.

Oh. Share with you guys about this. I had post a message in face book and, attract many enquiries about the red dot. I wrote there are trues not those untrue about the people here from their teachers and media. One such I would urge everybody not to believe that's It figures.

I touch on 2 issues. Is the red dot easy to handle? And this country give chances to young FTs.

Then Cheryl Fox did not comment, Because people around the world ask us and, we have confuse them as well as con them to travel here. Back into 1997 mine HKG male colleague had travel into here with so called, tour which cater to people applying PR. He was brought to GL had had a session with a Thai WL. So he got what was coming he brought his family here.

Careful in what they wish for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1