The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
royaling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Faked orgasm with bf

Hi, i've been for boyfriend for over a year+
The truth is.. i've never been able to hit the big O with him.
I know it's bad but i faked it. And most of the time after i have sex with him, i will feel a little frustrated.
And sometimes with myself cause it feels like it's me who can't come..
The sex feels good and all but i just can't seem to come.
He do went down on me, it feels great as well but i just cant seem to come
Lately i've been feeling bad about faking it...
Should i tell him about it? Or it is a very big ego breakdown?
I need serious advice and POV from both guys and girls..
And i love him very much so i won't ever think of trying with other guys/cheat.

Will appreciate all of your replies!
Old 14-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Faked orgasm with bf

he cant satisfy u... i can... seriously...
he might know that he cant satisfy u during sex... he should hv at least made up for it by making u climax in other ways...
i can show u how...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 14-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Hi my dear, I think guys don't really know whether it is a fake or real orgasm.. Some of my girl friends themselves don't even know what an orgasm feels like.. Anyway, orgasm or not, don't think too much, just enjoy the moment..just let him know you want him more and more, he will keep pumping
I am sure u will find the way and have the "strup strup" feeling soon.. Hehehe good luck
Old 14-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Hi my dear, I think guys don't really know whether it is a fake or real orgasm.. Some of my girl friends themselves don't even know what an orgasm feels like.. Anyway, orgasm or not, don't think too much, just enjoy the moment..just let him know you want him more and more, he will keep pumping
I am sure u will find the way and have the "strup strup" feeling soon.. Hehehe good luck
Will i crush his ego if i tell him i've never come with him before? :/
Old 14-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

But have you had an orgasm playing with yourself? Or is it just that when you're with him, you can't achieve it?
Old 14-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaling View Post
Will i crush his ego if i tell him i've never come with him before? :/
Never know but it best that he never know what he dont know might not hurt.

Last edited by acidicavex; 14-09-2014 at 11:11 PM.
Old 14-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Speaking as a guy, I'd rather my partner told me so I know how to improve myself.

But the way you let him know must be gentle so you won't hurt his ego. Need to make it so you don't sound like you're criticizing him, or he'll just shut down and likely will result in argument.

Perhaps share with him how you like to be pleasured. I'm not sure about other bros, but i feel that giving my partner pleasure would give me pleasure as well, so i'd like to know instead of you faking it.

Probably not a great idea to let him know you've been faking though. Pretend like those were real, and then say the last few times haven't done it for you. I'm not saying don't reveal it, but you'd know your bf better than anybody, so you'd have to walk a fine line there.

Just my 2 cents' worth
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 14-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
But have you had an orgasm playing with yourself? Or is it just that when you're with him, you can't achieve it?
Hi, i can come playing with myself, just that with him it seems impossible
Old 14-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Well, I'm glad that you're functioning normally

but you'd probably have to give him gentle hints on what to do that you like, maybe he's stopping an action too early? Need more foreplay? I know that a lot of us guys get a tad impatient to get down and dirty asap...leaving girls high and dry
Old 14-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
Speaking as a guy, I'd rather my partner told me so I know how to improve myself.

But the way you let him know must be gentle so you won't hurt his ego. Need to make it so you don't sound like you're criticizing him, or he'll just shut down and likely will result in argument.

Perhaps share with him how you like to be pleasured. I'm not sure about other bros, but i feel that giving my partner pleasure would give me pleasure as well, so i'd like to know instead of you faking it.

Probably not a great idea to let him know you've been faking though. Pretend like those were real, and then say the last few times haven't done it for you. I'm not saying don't reveal it, but you'd know your bf better than anybody, so you'd have to walk a fine line there.

Just my 2 cents' worth
Hi thanks for the advice! especially the one that you said to tell him about the last few times that i couldn't come instead of telling him all this while i've faking it.. Really like that advice thanks
Old 14-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, I'm glad that you're functioning normally

but you'd probably have to give him gentle hints on what to do that you like, maybe he's stopping an action too early? Need more foreplay? I know that a lot of us guys get a tad impatient to get down and dirty asap...leaving girls high and dry
Haha yea he's abit rush... I usually take very long time in foreplay for him but he seems to never return as much as i do
Old 14-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

No worries, royaling. One of guys' most common issue is ego, so I really hope you won't end up having a fight with the bf.

Going with praise and encouragement works a lot better than "You should do this this that that", for example, can use "I love it when you do abc, could you do it longer?"

Good luck! And "cum again" soon
Old 14-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worries, royaling. One of guys' most common issue is ego, so I really hope you won't end up having a fight with the bf.

Going with praise and encouragement works a lot better than "You should do this this that that", for example, can use "I love it when you do abc, could you do it longer?"

Good luck! And "cum again" soon
Haha thanks again for the advice, i guess i'm just bad at words or usually doesn't talk when we're having at it.. I'll try it the next time!
Old 14-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, women fake it to boost their partner's ego, out of insecurity and to just get the darn experience over with.

Four main factors that influenced women to fake orgasms. Here they are ranked in order of prevalence:

1. Altruistic deceit — faking orgasm out of concern for a partner’s feelings

2. Fear and Insecurity — faking orgasm to avoid negative emotions associated with the sexual experience

3. Elevated Arousal — a woman’s attempt to increase her own arousal through faking orgasm

4. Sexual Adjournment — faking orgasm to end sex
Old 14-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, are you looking for this?

Haha a lighter moment before going to bed.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1