The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation 『Jasmine, 23yo SYT』Bubbly, Cute & Chio 妹妹 ♥ Sweet Sensation To Da Max!『可爱阳光美少女!不要错过』

Please Call Or Text Jasmine @ 9898 7278

Name: Jasmine
Attitude/GFE: Chirpy, Bubbly, Sunshine Girl
Body: Smooth Skin, Nice Curvy & Meaty Butt
Boobs: Naturally 36C
Height: 1.62cm
Weight: 47kg
Look: SYT Look. Cute & Pretty
Language: Please Call Or Text In Chinese Only

Her Services:

Shower Together 陪洗澡: Before & After Services

Whole Body Relax Massage 全身放松按摩: Just Like Your Girlfriend, She Will Offer You Light Massage

Catbath 漫游: Done Sensually & Slowly From Top To Bottom Of Your Body

Boobs Massage 波推: Whole Body, Back To Front Done Sensually

BBBJ 无套口交: Very Pleasurable & Enjoyable To See a Cute Ger Ger Licking Your Lollipop

CIM 口爆: Allow. Give It All To Her!

COB 射在身上: Allow

Painting 添鲍鱼: Allow, She Gets HIGH On This

Frenching/Kissing 舌吻: Kissing Ok. Enjoy If You Manage To Get French. Sweet Sensation To Da Max~

FJ 深情做爱: Tight Tight Hole! She Gets Wet Easily & Enjoy Her Electrifying Moan!

GFE 女朋友感: Sweet, Friendly & Nice Ger

Services that She don't provides:
AJ~ COF~ RAW~

Damage:
$100/One Shot/60 Mins

♥♥♥ Include Large Cozy Room & CD ♥♥♥

View More Babes Here

Old 14-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Night Time Upzzzz

Old 15-09-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster (A)

Goodnight Bros~

Old 15-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster (A)

Breakfast Time Upzzz

Old 15-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『Jasmine, 23yo SYT』Bubbly, Cute & Chio 妹妹 ♥ Sweet Sensation To Da Max!『可爱阳光美少女!不要

SYT with a body to kill ... if gum me pm me ps .... support bro SD new cai

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 15-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster (A)

Lunch Break Push

Old 15-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster (A)

Good Evening Bros

Old 15-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster (A)

Night Time Upzzzz

Old 15-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!
Re: 『Jasmine, 23yo SYT』Bubbly, Cute & Chio 妹妹 ♥ Sweet Sensation To Da Max!『可爱阳光美少女!不要

Here we go, 1st FR. And I will be brutally honest, although it is understandable because she is new. She made the same mistakes so many new FLs make; accept too many bookings, not organised, end up have to rush.

Booking: Got a booking today, arrived 30 minutes early; told to wait for time and help her buy condoms cuz she ran out. When time reached, told to go up but had to wait 30 minutes at the lift lobby, where A LOT of people were going in and out, both fellow bros and residents. At least I found a corner to hide, but not before I bumped into multiple (yes, multiple) bros. When I was waiting at the door, there was a guy waiting to collect money from her right behind me. When I entered, another bro was on the way out; when I left, another bro was at the door.

Location: Central and super accessible. EXTREMELY accessible; you are going to be seen.

Face: 8/10. Exactly what you see in the picture; sweet and pleasant looking. Good skin for sure.

Figure: 8/10. Slim, just nice. However, confirm plus chop is not a C; is B. However, is nice enuf to play with, so I am satisfied; expected it anyway.

Attitude: 8/10. If she were not so flustered and in a hurry, I am quite sure this would have been a 10. She was very apologetic and did everything she could to make me feel better. She smiled all the way and was extremely friendly; her attitude is as advertised. Although it was apparent she was in a hurry, she never once tried to rush me.

The deed: 7/10. Again, would have been an 8 or 9 if it were not rushed. Shower was standard, a bit rushed in fact. The BBBJ was actually quite solid, and she took her time; it wasn't rushed at all. Cap on, rode me for...20 seconds? Is tight though, feels good. She asked me to go on top, bonked her, unloaded; probably a 15 min affair only. To be honest, I didn't want to take too long; her phone was ringing non-stop throughout the session, flooded with smses and calls. She told me she didn't know how things worked, so took too many bookings; there were another 5 bros who were supposed to have sessions with her at the same time slot. Showered and left.

RTF: The location is so central it sucks, but I might rtf because I think she is a genuinely nice girl and would like to take my time with her.
Old 16-09-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster (A)

Goodnight Bros~

Old 16-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster (A)

Breakfast Time Upzzz

Old 16-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Seen like she is new n dum know how to arramge appt .... mayb Bro SD will like to enlighten her n polish as a GEMS .... mmmm she sure to b a unpolish Gems ... hope not to be waste .... support

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 16-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Thanks bro sfh2110 for the truthful FR. Sounds like a nice gal. Just need a bit of education and time to settle down. Hope she doesn't get too scared and leave our shores too prematuredly.

Just wanna to ask:
1. Is her body those heavy bone or bottom heavy type?
2. Does she allow painting?
Old 16-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I like this one, maybe will try after she settle down.
Old 16-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks for the feedback bro. As for the rushed part, My apologies as didn't taught her properly . But luckily, she have great and friendly attitude

Rest assured I have already informed and taught her and she have acknowledge it.

Lastly, Jasmine thanks all bros for the support, care & concern that have been showered to her

Have a great time with her bros!

Last edited by SongDa; 16-09-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread