The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
if we get caught by anti-vice, do what?

i understand we are not doing anything illegal if we get caught with our pants down. however, i heard from some bros we need to cooperate and give statement at police station. i was wondering do we have the right to refuse statement? cause i don't want family/relatives to know about the incident. or will the officer purposely sabo us by calling our kin.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Goodboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: if we get caught by anti-vice, do what?

I am curious too...What happen and what to do..
Old 09-09-2014, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

usually as the "paying customer" you shld be fine. they take your details is just in case they need you to prove that the girl is a hooker(but they seldom or very very rare will call u one, coz if catch on the spot, the girl already gg) No one will know ur details taken down de, and after the girl get deported, case close and the details would be deleted (i think). Unless u were boinking someone less than 18 then u will gena from our MIB.

So if anyone sway enough to tio the MIB, corporate with them. (and i heard, those guys who were brought back usually is becoz some idiots in the area was found with drugs. that one i think must go back test ur pee, make sure u clean then release u)

The above stuff are just what i heard from friend who was ex mib. He now happily residing in some nice ang mo country (lucky dick)
Old 09-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Rule of thumb - never engage with an underage wl.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
battle66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If news camera crew on the spot shoot tio face then and come out in news then Siao Liao lor.....
Old 09-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

since caught lilao, jus tell AV to go out first and finished off the deed LOL
Old 09-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
i understand we are not doing anything illegal if we get caught with our pants down. however, i heard from some bros we need to cooperate and give statement at police station. i was wondering do we have the right to refuse statement? cause i don't want family/relatives to know about the incident. or will the officer purposely sabo us by calling our kin.
Just cooperate and give statement. Don't see why they would want to alarm your next of kin if you are cooperative. Also, since you cooperate, they can't hold you in custody and demand bail cos you've not committed any offence.

Remember.. Just cooperate, and don't try to be hero and protect the WL. If WL is not underage, you have nothing to worry about.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 09-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
since caught lilao, jus tell AV to go out first and finished off the deed LOL
You win liao lor. Up you 1 point for your reply.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 09-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Rule of thumb - never engage with an underage wl.
u thought those men know the gal underaged? My opinion is, should charge the gals n okt instead, not the men.it solve no problem by sending those men to jail, but rather it destroy more family n created many social problem. The signal sent out r not correct n for me, it seems like encouraging underage.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!

Stop... Drop... Roll...

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 09-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Caviar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wait for interview.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Gunas is Cool - loads of Potential

They will call your NOK to bail you out. If you are married, the NOK is your wife. Its scary but thats the price you are expected to pay for cheonging. hence Advice is go for proper legal place.

__________________________________________________ ________
Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
Old 09-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Should you get busted with your pants down, remember this.

Pull up your pants, grab your items, and on the way out, browse through SBF to book another session.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
ZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud of

Always guys remember to check with the age of the girl if you think she is too young. Also like what the brothers here have already said cooperate with the police in their investigations. Remember you do nothing wrong. If the officer tries to action with you ask for his name and badge number. Report this to your lawyer. Be smart but don't too smart.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

try bribe anti-vice, if they accept your $$$ then you can sue them

but ofcause both also kana

Fc Walabis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1