The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light
Local FLs overseas?

We have FLs of almost all nationalities here such as Korean, Thai, PRC, Russian etc etc here and they are advertised in Domes 1, 2, 3 and Local Flavour.

So I wonder.....do our local girls go overseas to do FL? If so what overseas forum? I think it's natural if they really do so but so far haven't heard of it or perhaps I am not looking in the right places.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Local FLs overseas?

Yes I believe local girls are not perfect. I have come across chat room as well as some FL dome in blue websites. Something liked Singapore girls and, mothers looking for fuck. Actually it is FL nothing more.

I think this is in our shore, and the bigger pool of customers are FTs because such websites are their favour. Still the call girls should practice safe sex even if she is not train by Kelantan's clinic.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local FLs overseas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Yes I believe local girls are not perfect. I have come across chat room as well as some FL dome in blue websites. Something liked Singapore girls and, mothers looking for fuck. Actually it is FL nothing more.

I think this is in our shore, and the bigger pool of customers are FTs because such websites are their favour. Still the call girls should practice safe sex even if she is not train by Kelantan's clinic.

Do you even understand the question I am trying to ask?
Old 07-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I believe there are, but i dont think they will advertise as singaporean girls? good thinking, first time i heard there's mention of it, well, one thing there is no cachet when it comes to singaporean girls somehow, not like ahem our other asian counterparts
Old 07-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
We have FLs of almost all nationalities here such as Korean, Thai, PRC, Russian etc etc here and they are advertised in Domes 1, 2, 3 and Local Flavour.

So I wonder.....do our local girls go overseas to do FL? If so what overseas forum? I think it's natural if they really do so but so far haven't heard of it or perhaps I am not looking in the right places.
A lot of sg and Malaysian girls and shemales in London last time I was there. They earn a lot more there than here and are very dismissive of the prices in Singapore.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Local FL here already charge quite high rates, how to charge higher overseas when they are competing with angmos who have better looks and assets and furthermore charging lower price
Old 08-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Supply and demand I guess. 物以稀为贵 ma. Besides, there would be the novelty and exotic factor. Exotic Asian who can still communicate well in English.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1