The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
HelpedSomeone is Cool - loads of Potential
I Helped A Good Friend Of Mine

I have a friend who is married to a normal sinkie girl, he has a little girl with her, now he is a normal man, wife works in some MNC in sg. They have been married for close to 5 yrs

Recently his marriage broke up because the wife got attracted to some ang moh dick and this ang moh works in her office. Obviously the wife asked for a divorce to be with the ang moh

So the wife moved out to stay with the ang moh at his condo leaving the girl with my friend. Now the husband not happy. The ang moh is from the UK by the way. So the cheating wife and the ang moh went to england for a "holiday".

So now comes the issue, i always travel to the UK and sometimes have to deal with questionable people, so he really want to get back at the ang moh, so i asked for the photo of the ang moh (seems he has one due to some dnd event at the wife's workplace)

Basically the story is i gave the photo to some russian gangsters in the UK, they wanted 2000 pounds to frighten/beat him as that was the furthest my friend wanted to go.

So they located the bastard ang moh within 2 days, the ang moh was apparently sitting having dinner with the wife in the restaurant just outside london.

Well they entered the restaurant and waited for them to leave and followed them, once in a secluded part they pulled out a 9mm automatic gun and beat the living daylights of the ang moh with a knuckle duster breaking his front tooth.

Well ang moh is now in UK hospital with broken ribs legs/arms, face literally smashed to unrecognizable.

My friend's wife the slut now has a long scar across her face made by deep cuts, she was also physically thrashed, arm/leg also broken.

The russians made sure ang moh and slut now will walk with limps for the rest of their lives with scared faces.

This is not story but a real event that occurred last night in the UK

Reason i write this on this forum is to warn bastard men that try to play with people wife's and family that some people can be very ruthless and more evil than you.

Hope the spg loves her new scarry face and limp
Old 03-09-2014, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
firejalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Helped A Good Friend Of Mine

Shouldn't ve hurt e woman..
Will trauma e kid, if e woman injury is permanent.
. n when kid see her MuM.....
Kid will always ask for Mum...
Old 03-09-2014, 06:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

forwarded to SPF to follow up
Old 03-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpedSomeone View Post
I have a friend who is married to a normal sinkie girl, he has a little girl with her, now he is a normal man, wife works in some MNC in sg. They have been married for close to 5 yrs

Recently his marriage broke up because the wife got attracted to some ang moh dick and this ang moh works in her office. Obviously the wife asked for a divorce to be with the ang moh

So the wife moved out to stay with the ang moh at his condo leaving the girl with my friend. Now the husband not happy. The ang moh is from the UK by the way. So the cheating wife and the ang moh went to england for a "holiday".

So now comes the issue, i always travel to the UK and sometimes have to deal with questionable people, so he really want to get back at the ang moh, so i asked for the photo of the ang moh (seems he has one due to some dnd event at the wife's workplace)

Basically the story is i gave the photo to some russian gangsters in the UK, they wanted 2000 pounds to frighten/beat him as that was the furthest my friend wanted to go.

So they located the bastard ang moh within 2 days, the ang moh was apparently sitting having dinner with the wife in the restaurant just outside london.

Well they entered the restaurant and waited for them to leave and followed them, once in a secluded part they pulled out a 9mm automatic gun and beat the living daylights of the ang moh with a knuckle duster breaking his front tooth.

Well ang moh is now in UK hospital with broken ribs legs/arms, face literally smashed to unrecognizable.

My friend's wife the slut now has a long scar across her face made by deep cuts, she was also physically thrashed, arm/leg also broken.

The russians made sure ang moh and slut now will walk with limps for the rest of their lives with scared faces.

This is not story but a real event that occurred last night in the UK

Reason i write this on this forum is to warn bastard men that try to play with people wife's and family that some people can be very ruthless and more evil than you.

Hope the spg loves her new scarry face and limp
With this thread I can make a police report again you, please be smart don't write this, if is fake is fine, if is real it will get you in trouble.

I'm not helping the ang moh and slut, I hate the ang moh
Old 03-09-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
welk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwelk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, if u are proud of what u have done, there is something seriously wrong with u.
There r always 2 sides of the story, r u 100% sure ur friend is faultless before u did all these?
If these are really like what u say true events, good luck to u. Karma awaits u...
Old 03-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shsiher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

siew ah!!! both the ang mo and the wife deserve it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1