The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
last_mohican deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Dubai HotSpot

Dear Braders, Any good lobang in Dubai as i will be transferred there for 18 month...How to survive there without the smell of CB..Leaving singapore for Dubai tomorrow..
!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!
Old 06-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
eden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai HotSpot

Cyclone, Meridian Village (Behind Meridien Hotel Airport)...but goinh rate is pretty high for pussy in dubai....
Old 07-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
BeatAeroplane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would also include the lobby bar at the Intercon Hotel by the Creek. as mentioned previously, there is plenty of activity in Dubai, except that it is more ex than Singapore. We call them the Tan sisters and the Zhou sisters. Tan meaning they are from Kazahkstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc. Zhou sisters would be those from Hangzhou, Chengzhou, Changzhou, etc. Prices usually drop as the night drags on. Have fun.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Bro Mohican,

just wrote long reply for u with some info but for some reason, I got logged out when I submitted reply.

will try again soon........
Old 07-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dubai HotSpot

don't worry bro. You have so many to places to f&ck around Dubai.
Based on my experience, Cyclone is somewhat the high end I've been to.
Other places are full of ugly ladies. But there are very few gems also.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
last_mohican deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all the braders, with the info..too tired to cheong right now..once i'm adjusted with the time and weather 'little brader' of mine will be shooting real target...
Old 10-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by last_mohican
Thanks to all the braders, with the info..too tired to cheong right now..once i'm adjusted with the time and weather 'little brader' of mine will be shooting real target...
If you are soliciting advice, I think it's better to use a normal font and color. Otherwise, it looks quite rude. The weather in Dubai is beautiful right now till March or April. Dubai is only very hot 3 to 4 months a year (relative to Sg). After spending over 4 years in the region, I haven't been back for years. I recall picking up a drop dead gorgeous 1.6m C-cupper Russian girl in Cyclone. There are many places worth cheonging. Unfortunately, most of the girls are there on short visas and must make as much money as quickly as possible. So, don't expect the service you get in Vietnam, China or Thailand. What you need to do is to quickly get your Sg driving licence converted and go hunting in a car. Although fucks cost more, I'm sure your salary is also adjusted up. If not, you should ask your company for additional "hardship" (fuckship) allowance.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Last_Mohican,

Dubai's the one place that I would have preffered to be transferred to among other gulf countries (compared to Saudi, Iran, Yemen, etc). Firstly, language will not be a problem as most of the people in Dubai speaks English especially the cab drivers.

If you're a drinking person, it's also the place where you can find alcohol easily compared to other places.

As for pussies, well...what can I say.... You have come to the right place. Although prices may be a little over the top. You can practically pick up a girl outside the streets, especially outside the hotel lobbies. PRCs are everywhere and so are the "Tans"...gers from Kazahkstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc.

The most famous discotheque for action is Cyclone. Any cab driver will know it. Then, there is Hyatt Regency hotel. There's a discotheque on the Ground floor. (forgot the name).

Other than that, pick up the local daily papers. Look for the classified section for massages. However, this depends on your luck with the qualities.

Overall, damages are quite steep. PRC overnight will be around Dhr 400 - 600.
The "Tans" overnight will be around Dhr 500 - 800 or even till Dhr1,000. Everything depends on your negotiation skills and also the timing. If it's already 2 am, then the price will go down. If it's earlier, they will not be lower their price that easily. For one shot, it'll be cheaper. Therefore, agreed with bro L2B, get the RAISE. You will need more Vitamin "M" to cheong there. Basically, living standard in Dubai is quite high.

Local gers are not easily available. I've tried an Iraqi before and they demand Dhr1,500. Negotiated to Dhr1,000 and it's worth the money cause they're a real beauty. Especially the eyes. You need to have some local friends to get them.

Hope the above helps. Ohh, nearly forgot. if you've negotiated for a whole nite, remind her at least 10 more times that it's for the whole night. If not, they will have thousands of excuses to leave you after your first shot!!

Cheers.
Old 14-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Hi Bro

Are you in Dubai now?
I am stuck here for as long as it takes until I resign.
Care to meet up?
I stay near AL Karama.

Quote:
Dear Braders, Any good lobang in Dubai as i will be transferred there for 18 month...How to survive there without the smell of CB..Leaving singapore for Dubai tomorrow..
!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!
Old 26-12-2005, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
dunlop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk
If you are soliciting advice, I think it's better to use a normal font and color. Otherwise, it looks quite rude. The weather in Dubai is beautiful right now till March or April. Dubai is only very hot 3 to 4 months a year (relative to Sg). After spending over 4 years in the region, I haven't been back for years. I recall picking up a drop dead gorgeous 1.6m C-cupper Russian girl in Cyclone. There are many places worth cheonging. Unfortunately, most of the girls are there on short visas and must make as much money as quickly as possible. So, don't expect the service you get in Vietnam, China or Thailand. What you need to do is to quickly get your Sg driving licence converted and go hunting in a car. Although fucks cost more, I'm sure your salary is also adjusted up. If not, you should ask your company for additional "hardship" (fuckship) allowance.
By the way, it u r in Abu Dhabi, U can try the disco in Le Royal Meridein Abu Dhabi. Can remember the disco name but it is on the 3rd floor opposite the gym.
Old 27-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Last_Mohican,

Dubai's the one place that I would have preffered to be transferred to among other gulf countries (compared to Saudi, Iran, Yemen, etc). Firstly, language will not be a problem as most of the people in Dubai speaks English especially the cab drivers.

If you're a drinking person, it's also the place where you can find alcohol easily compared to other places.

As for pussies, well...what can I say.... You have come to the right place. Although prices may be a little over the top. You can practically pick up a girl outside the streets, especially outside the hotel lobbies. PRCs are everywhere and so are the "Tans"...gers from Kazahkstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc.

The most famous discotheque for action is Cyclone. Any cab driver will know it. Then, there is Hyatt Regency hotel. There's a discotheque on the Ground floor. (forgot the name).

Other than that, pick up the local daily papers. Look for the classified section for massages. However, this depends on your luck with the qualities.

Overall, damages are quite steep. PRC overnight will be around Dhr 400 - 600.
The "Tans" overnight will be around Dhr 500 - 800 or even till Dhr1,000. Everything depends on your negotiation skills and also the timing. If it's already 2 am, then the price will go down. If it's earlier, they will not be lower their price that easily. For one shot, it'll be cheaper. Therefore, agreed with bro L2B, get the RAISE. You will need more Vitamin "M" to cheong there. Basically, living standard in Dubai is quite high.

Local gers are not easily available. I've tried an Iraqi before and they demand Dhr1,500. Negotiated to Dhr1,000 and it's worth the money cause they're a real beauty. Especially the eyes. You need to have some local friends to get them.

Hope the above helps. Ohh, nearly forgot. if you've negotiated for a whole nite, remind her at least 10 more times that it's for the whole night. If not, they will have thousands of excuses to leave you after your first shot!!

Cheers.
Hi Bro, If you convert 400 dhs in sing, its only about sgd180 for the nite lah,
about the same in Sing lah, but will be very costly if you add on the hotel.....

Hehehehehe. .. I am already here for more than a year noW.. Cyclone don't go unless you want to pay thru your nose, entrance fee already 70 dhs about 32sing and most of dalu mei will pester you for overnight but will disappear after one shot The Tans and Wongs or whatever cost more but service thumbs up.. better go to York Club at York International hotel, Entrance 50 dhs (normally I don,t pay) with one 1 drink.. price are cheaper for the girls.. some as low as 150 dhs per st and as high as 1000 dhs per nite(18 to 20yo)

Imperial suite - mostly form eastern block with sizes and colour..

If you want nice Dalu mei mei sugguest Phoroah KTV at Admiral hotel.. price from 500 dhs upwards depending on your skill.

If you want to try to find gals that are out for fun, try Rock Bottom At Regency Hotel.. Had SQ girl once....
Old 27-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!

Once you are here, you will know what to do...... don't have to ask for help..
Many will help especially the taxi drivers..... just make sure your pocket is full..
Old 05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Kongsamiya,

Didn't check this thread for sometime and therefore missed your post. Was actually just back from Dubai. Was there for three days on business. Read that you've met up and partied with another samster here during that time. Sigh....missed out. Actually cannot access SBF Forum while there.

Anyway, I do travel there once every few months. Will try to meet up and get some beer.

Cheers.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Kongsamiya,

Didn't check this thread for sometime and therefore missed your post. Was actually just back from Dubai. Was there for three days on business. Read that you've met up and partied with another samster here during that time. Sigh....missed out. Actually cannot access SBF Forum while there.

Anyway, I do travel there once every few months. Will try to meet up and get some beer.

Cheers.
Bro CibLover,

I am the one that went party with Bro Kongsamiya. If you are in Dubai, will be happy to meet you.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Bro CibLover,

I am the one that went party with Bro Kongsamiya. If you are in Dubai, will be happy to meet you.
Bro, thanks for the invitation. But I'm already back in M'sia. Are you based in Dubai or just like me, visiting now and then? Will gladly meet bros there whenever I'm there. Sometimes very lonely travelling alone...

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1