The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
clean turns dirty- West

This spa being mentioned before as clean
.being first time there just want a good rub nothing else. Pay $50 n hr... Recep ask me go up and a gal name amy will be waiting for me. Look 6/10,late 20s boob b-cup. Make it short, massage skill 7/10. Best part is she will massage your balls really suprise me cos claim a clean joint.ask to turn over came GQ. Hj $50, I tell her $30 ok? Cos other place $50 include touching of boobs. She say can touch. She start to position herself facing the door and slowly start hj. Me slowly put my hand under her "T" and tune /press her big nip till I cum.she told me during day time business is bad. I told her if don't provide special she don't make much. Location will be given out to bros with at least 70 reps or with recent posting of FR.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: clean turns dirty- West

Hi bro which part of west is this? Care to share or trade?thanks bro
Old 11-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
power_feeder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypower_feeder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro. care to share ctc? thanks
Old 11-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seeseeloklok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share which spa in the west??Thanks!!
Old 11-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

Pls share contact.

Cheers
Old 11-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
Madara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: clean turns dirty- West

Pm u alrdy bro...✌️
Old 11-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
kelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
This spa being mentioned before as clean
.being first time there just want a good rub nothing else. Pay $50 n hr... Recep ask me go up and a gal name amy will be waiting for me. Look 6/10,late 20s boob b-cup. Make it short, massage skill 7/10. Best part is she will massage your balls really suprise me cos claim a clean joint.ask to turn over came GQ. Hj $50, I tell her $30 ok? Cos other place $50 include touching of boobs. She say can touch. She start to position herself facing the door and slowly start hj. Me slowly put my hand under her "T" and tune /press her big nip till I cum.she told me during day time business is bad. I told her if don't provide special she don't make much. Location will be given out to bros with at least 70 reps or with recent posting of FR.
went there this afternoon after ecieving bro's pm. anyway, didn't get what I wanted, but the teasing and all was super worth it.

Have you ever wanted a massage where a really beautiful ML massages you, all the while, stroking your inner thigh, your balls and all for 1 hour, and doesn't finish you off? She leaves you wanting more from her. I've grown sick and tired of GQ and it was indeed a nice change of scenery having someone tease me all the way.

Cheers to bro romidogdog for ctc. will up you once recovered as promised.
no ratings, as I believe figures are well... just figures.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
went there this afternoon after ecieving bro's pm. anyway, didn't get what I wanted, but the teasing and all was super worth it.

Have you ever wanted a massage where a really beautiful ML massages you, all the while, stroking your inner thigh, your balls and all for 1 hour, and doesn't finish you off? She leaves you wanting more from her. I've grown sick and tired of GQ and it was indeed a nice change of scenery having someone tease me all the way.

Cheers to bro romidogdog for ctc. will up you once recovered as promised.
no ratings, as I believe figures are well... just figures.
whoa bro you very fast , thanks for your humble FR. The tingling/ ball massage is really shiok.too bad she didn't finish you off.. sorry I mean jerk you off ..ha...ha.glad you enjoy.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro, can share location?
Old 12-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

can i have this lobang bro
Old 12-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kudostoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location? Thx
Old 12-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Just rtm from this place again. Amy off today. So recep arrange a lady name Michelle late 20s maybe 30 can't estimate due to room light rather dim.look 7/10 ,boob B cup. Very chatty lady like to joke , can speak English somemore. Massage rate 7/10. She ask me since I been to all spa around the area how come never go back there. Told her over there I dont have those feel to make me rtm. She say ..oh..I'll try to make it happen. Whoa ho say liao. During massage my upper thigh her finger will slide my ass crack and massage my balls and also my didi.but her skill still lose to Amy. Turn around, again her hand will go inside my shorts and play with my balls and didi every now and then.To my surprise no GQ. Really torturing massage. . Times up, shower , tot of jerking off in the shower cos didi still hard but never do la .change, she came in , I tell her.. just now I tot you will jerk me off..she say slowly la .. you first time here.best thing is she don't ask for tips. But anyway paid her tips for playing with my balls and didi. She deserve it. Btw bros who i have want given ctc wanted to try her have to wait 2 weeks cos she going back tmw.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sappyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

V wellness
Old 13-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blacklover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I think better don't mentioned the lady name here. I knew the joint you taking about and the boss may come to this forum and if find out then the lady will be in trouble.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklover View Post
Bro, I think better don't mentioned the lady name here. I knew the joint you taking about and the boss may come to this forum and if find out then the lady will be in trouble.
Thanks bro, noted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1