The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kacangoven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One and Only Girlfriend

Hi Bros,

I know that this particular sub-forum is suppose to be about sex. But I got a question to ask you bros. I have a girlfriend, and so far she is my one and only. I am currently in mid-twenties, and so is she. So we are at the point whether to go all the way (marriage) or somehow to end it.

The concern that I am having is that I am afraid that I might regret that during my whole life I only had 1 girlfriend. I know that sometimes "your neighbors grass is not always greener" but I still have this tingling feeling.

so, is there any bros out there that his wife is his one and only girlfriend, and do you bros regret it?

Thanks
Old 07-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future
Re: One and Only Girlfriend

TS, let me play the devil's advocate here.

" The concern that I am having is that I am afraid that I might regret that during my whole life I only had 1 girlfriend. I know that sometimes "your neighbors grass is not always greener" but I still have this tingling feeling. "

With this mindset, if you go with the marriage, 90% you will stray because you've always felt short change and over time , all marriages gets boring and stale.

But if you choose to end this and you cant find a more suitable partner,
you will then join the group " i did not marry the women i love most in my life "

in either scenario, it's not perfect. You are only in your twenties, how much have you seen in life?
Old 07-08-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

bro, whoever is your gf/wife now or future all sibei unlucki. together for long time , and since very long together you have to marry or end it. what kind of logic is this. it is not as thou feeling faded, then that another issue.

if you choose to end it, it is fair to your gf? She did nothing wrong. or probably her only mistake is not to ditch you earlier and wasting her youth on you. next time you marry a woman, also same thing la issit? marry very long liao, sian then divorce lor.

lanjiao itchy, just say lanjiao itchy, don give yourself or come here give this crap excuse. And don come here ask ppl for 'advice' hopefully to hear something positive to you so that you feel less guilty or better off as if you are doing the right thing. wanna go fuck other hole, jus go.

next time come here will ask, i only fuck two woman in my life, should i go fuck another one. then come 3 then 4 , then 5. so many holes in the world, where the end

JUST ADMIT IT, YOU R HORNY AND LANJIAO ITCHY

P.S: lucki today LB power used up else i sure zap your point

Last edited by Greendevil; 07-08-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna up your points bro… Well said…

To TS,

Maybe you can tell your GF to pause the r/s for a year so you can go have other experiences and if nothing better comes along you guys can get back together and get married?

That self-entitlement mindset of the youth these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
bro, whoever is your gf/wife now or future all sibei unlucki. together for long time , and since very long together you have to marry or end it. what kind of logic is this. it is not as thou feeling faded, then that another issue.

if you choose to end it, it is fair to your gf? She did nothing wrong. or probably her only mistake is not to ditch you earlier and wasting her youth on you. next time you marry a woman, also same thing la issit? marry very long liao, sian then divorce lor.

lanjiao itchy, just say lanjiao itchy, don give yourself or come here give this crap excuse. And don come here ask ppl for 'advice' hopefully to hear something positive to you so that you feel less guilty or better off as if you are doing the right thing. wanna go fuck other hole, jus go.

next time come here will ask, i only fuck two woman in my life, should i go fuck another one. then come 3 then 4 , then 5. so many holes in the world, where the end

JUST ADMIT IT, YOU R HORNY AND LANJIAO ITCHY
Old 07-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,u should happy that u have 1 only GF. Other ppls even don't have one.
Bro if u have more,it will be headache for u

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 07-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1362 / Power: 14
Eternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud of

If your gf treats you well why must you look at other girls?
Old 07-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

TS...Better stay single all ur life so u can fcuk other gals wzout any hint of guilt...
Old 07-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacangoven View Post
Hi Bros,

I know that this particular sub-forum is suppose to be about sex. But I got a question to ask you bros. I have a girlfriend, and so far she is my one and only. I am currently in mid-twenties, and so is she. So we are at the point whether to go all the way (marriage) or somehow to end it.

The concern that I am having is that I am afraid that I might regret that during my whole life I only had 1 girlfriend. I know that sometimes "your neighbors grass is not always greener" but I still have this tingling feeling.

so, is there any bros out there that his wife is his one and only girlfriend, and do you bros regret it?

Thanks
You don't know what you are missing in life if you stick to one woman .

Old 07-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

If you wanna end it, then end it now. Don't waste her time.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
Buki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How to eat same dish every day? But don't over di it as well.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

If this is the only reason why you're not marrying her, marry her.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bltan is Cool - loads of Potential

TS just imagine your gf asking the same question.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro,

Follow your heart n go for it if you really love her. Pls Seperate love n lust.

Other ppl gf or wife are always better than yours no matter who u married.

So just decide now if your girl is the one that you can spend time with, to have children n can share up n down in life. If u think yes, then go for it.

To solve your lust, haha. Many ways. That's why we r here in this forum. But that doesn't mean we dint love our wife.

No girl will allow you to stop n reconsider the relationship for a year. If u think she is not the one, then end it. Don't waste her time. Move on. I married my second gf. I do think she is suitable as wife but not lover. But I m contented. I might nvr find a perfect choice. Why gamble n waste my time searching high n low. Haha.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are going to regret having one gf, please dont even have one. Just break up already and go flirt with other girls. You are simple not matured yet to have a relationship by asking this question.

I'm definately older than you and dont even have a gf my whole life, so quit bitching about regret and I'm neither am I complaining about having no gf.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ishootarrows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I think I understand what you're facing too. I'm also currently having my 1st girlfriend and it has been steady all this while, despite minor disputes which can be easily resolved. Personally for me, i love my gf but i'm not sure if she is the one i want to be with for the rest of my life. It's not about the sex, but your future.

IMO, you should try asking for a break in your relationship. This will let both of you have more experience. If you still love her and the feeling is mutual, y'all can just get back together. If not, then wouldnt it be good that you guys broke up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1