The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Man who displayed palestine flag: Police kept asking me about my race and religion

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

MAN WHO DISPLAYED PALESTINE FLAG: POLICE KEPT ASKING ME ABOUT MY RACE AND RELIGION

.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;} Post date:
15 Jul 2014 - 7:40pm

The man who had hung the Palestine flag outside his 11th floor HDB flat yesterday took it down after being 'advised' to do so by the police.
The man who had put up the flag is 33 year old Mr Gulam, a freelance working in the oil trade industry.
He explained that he had only put up the flag, with the word "FREE" written over it, to spread awareness about the mass killings of innocent civilians which were going on in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict around Gaza.
Police had visited his flat at about 9am just 2 hours after he had hung it up.
The rapid police response was because photos of the flag had been put up on social media and someone had lodged a police report about it.
Mr Gulam explained that the police had come by and asked him a lot of questions.
He was asked about his racial background and the race and religion of his family members. They also took a look at his passport and asked him extensively about his travel to the Middle East.
Mr Gulam, who is a Singaporean, had travelled to Israel 7 months ago for work purposes. He had also visited several other Middle Eastern countries as part of work.
Due to his travel history, the Police wanted to know more about his connections with the Middle East.
Police confirmed that they are looking in to the matter.
This comes at a time when ministers such as Shanmugam and Masagos Zulkifli are urging religious people in Singapore not to become extremists or do irrational things to help in overseas conflicts.
Masagos Zulkifli: Muslims should not do irrational things to support those in Gaza
Shanmugam: We have to be careful of religious groups becoming extremists
Mr Gulam did admit that he is quite interested in the conflict and has previously shared photos and videos of the conflict.
He has also donated to a donation drive in Malaysia which is aimed at helping innocent victims in Palestine.
He said that the conflict "should be important to every human being. If normal citizens can help out this way, world leaders should be taking action, too."
MR Gulam is not alone in his support of the people in Palestine. A facebook group called "From Singapore to Palestine" supporting the Palestinians has already got over 7500 likes and many others have also been sharing photos and videos of the conflict on their social media accounts to raise awareness.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1