The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 20
uhoh is one of the Best!uhoh is one of the Best!uhoh is one of the Best!
$60 PRC Xiao Qing Diana Ser almost lookalike

Hi guys,

I'm back..... MIA from the bonking scene for sometime cos no vitamin M, just got some spare this week so little head insisted on some action.....

Went to Petain to find my favourite WL but, already knock off, so LL go geylang find PRC liao....

Was there around 7.30pm, whoa, whole street seems to be filled with FL PRCs.... long time no see such scene liao.....

Walked around and got "quoted" for services, seems like economy not doing so well, almost everyone can give discount without bargaining to provide their service.....

Was aiming for
1. big boobs,
2. $50 budget.

Almost all cat60 PRC were willing to drop prices to $50 inclusive rooms, but, all small (.)(.) so, not interested.....

Then 1 big (.)(.) asked me wan to go or not, but politely declined when she quoted $60.... Carried on walking, no more FL liao, so u turn and walk back, then she asked again and i had a good look at her face.....looks a bit like.... DIANA SER!!!

Mai tu liao, ask her give better price, she say $50 inclusive room so i on lor.....very chatty girl, talked non stop up to the room, when half the time i can't hear what she was saying cos she was walking up the stairs in front of me and my eyes were glued to her butt.....very sexily swaying left and right.....

In the room, proceeded to strip, then go bathroom wash up.....she washed me up and while washing tcss and i do visual inspection.... BIG BOOBS.... prob a 34B....

SOP bath, dried myself, then lie on bed.....told her very cold and she turned off the aircon....

Then, she told me my face was wet with water, and asked want to dry or not, i told her ok, then she say want to use towel or tissue, of course tissue lah... she got off the bed to go and take, wah.....macham girlfriend like dat, do everything for me.....

Action start with nipple licking, while licking, she grab my hand and put it on her neh neh.... shoik.... but must warn u guys first, neh neh is silicone implants right neh neh got more silicone than left neh neh....

Licked on down to little head, then she asked with cap on or off, i told her with cap on please.... put cap on and proceeded with bj and lick balls....shiok... haven't had that for a long time.......

Then came the fj, she got on top of me and started riding, while riding, she moved forward to let me suck her neh neh.... ooh.... shiok.... then i did one thing i din do for long time.... push my face in between the boobies.....HEAVEN!!!

switched over to missionary, and started pumping.... looked at her face and omg.....i'm screwing Diana Ser!!!!

Pumped for a good 5 mins, before changing over to doggie.... told her very hot, then she turned on the aircon.... continued in doggie and started to rub her clit, NO RESISTANCE and louder moaning, she seems to be enjoying herself, after a while of rubbing her clit, could feel it getting a bit moist.....She almost cum but controlled by moving forward quite a few times so that i don't pentrate deep....never mind....good show coming up later.....

Wanted to change position liao, so pulled out little brother, and flipped her over again, this time in a position that i will never cum in but she will feel damn shoik.....hahaha

Screwed in that position for another 10 mins and she cum liao and juice started flowing..........

Ok, at least i made her cum and screwed for more than half and hour, money worth liao, so time to finish off...

Change back to missionary and finished off......

Proceeded back to the bathroom to wash up and she asked me if i wanted her to wash me up, i said, never mind i wash up myself, but she say she will wash me cos i look tired..... Mmm.... good service....i like.....

Took her photo after dress up and she said she wanted to see the pic, while looking for the pic in my hp, she playfully grabbed my didi!!! Immediate steam man!!!

Now for the stats....
Looks : 6.5/10 (in her early 30s, don't expect her to look 100% like Diana, more like a milf)
Body : 7/10 (except for some fats around the tummy area and silicone (.)(.))
BBBJ : Yes, but not for me...
Tit Fuck : Yes
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating)
RTF: Why not??!!

I promised her to intro brothers to her, cos she gives really good service and bros expecting a SYT and hour glass figure, sorry, she's not ur type.....

As for bros interested to bonk her, as long as u have posted FR before and will post FR after u bonked her, i will give you her number. For those bros who is gonna zap me for this, Look, I'm trying to weed out the number collectors from the GENUINE bonkers. If you dun appreciate that, please leave ur nick when u zap me so i know i have offended u. ^PEACE^
Old 25-11-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!
Re: $60 PRC Xiao Qing Diana Ser almost lookalike

Tks bro for the contact...... Tested, Passed n Recommending to Bros seeking MILF.

She's confirmed good svc, as U mentioned. Boobies ample, atleast C / D cupper.
Although skin tone bit dark, nipples also brown unlike the typical SzeChuan/Chonging....perhaps she lived in NanFang for too long liao.

Good value fuck, svc commendable, easy going and coquettish so those bros. into these few qualities can try. Not forgetting her Slutty and MILF looks.

I too tired to write FR liao, so this just short note to verify her qualities, assets and svc level. Overall: 8.5/10 at her pricing. Damned good ***

Tks again bro for her nos....... those bros asking for her contact pls contact thread starter. I will not leak her contact without prior clearance from threadstarter. As our 'de facto' rule stands.

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 25-11-2005, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
heavenlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro uhoh...
can u kindly pls pm me or email her contact to [email protected]?
thks so much.....
Old 25-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

xiao qing is the same FL as the past thread abt tis $100 2 shots.
i can try find her previous thread.
btw can i hav her contact ???
Old 25-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

heres the previous thread : http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ight=xiao+qing
Old 25-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ghimsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoh
Hi guys,

I'm back..... MIA from the bonking scene for sometime cos no vitamin M, just got some spare this week so little head insisted on some action.....

Went to Petain to find my favourite WL but, already knock off, so LL go geylang find PRC liao....

Was there around 7.30pm, whoa, whole street seems to be filled with FL PRCs.... long time no see such scene liao.....

Walked around and got "quoted" for services, seems like economy not doing so well, almost everyone can give discount without bargaining to provide their service.....

Was aiming for
1. big boobs,
2. $50 budget.

Almost all cat60 PRC were willing to drop prices to $50 inclusive rooms, but, all small (.)(.) so, not interested.....

Then 1 big (.)(.) asked me wan to go or not, but politely declined when she quoted $60.... Carried on walking, no more FL liao, so u turn and walk back, then she asked again and i had a good look at her face.....looks a bit like.... DIANA SER!!!

Mai tu liao, ask her give better price, she say $50 inclusive room so i on lor.....very chatty girl, talked non stop up to the room, when half the time i can't hear what she was saying cos she was walking up the stairs in front of me and my eyes were glued to her butt.....very sexily swaying left and right.....

In the room, proceeded to strip, then go bathroom wash up.....she washed me up and while washing tcss and i do visual inspection.... BIG BOOBS.... prob a 34B....

SOP bath, dried myself, then lie on bed.....told her very cold and she turned off the aircon....

Then, she told me my face was wet with water, and asked want to dry or not, i told her ok, then she say want to use towel or tissue, of course tissue lah... she got off the bed to go and take, wah.....macham girlfriend like dat, do everything for me.....

Action start with nipple licking, while licking, she grab my hand and put it on her neh neh.... shoik.... but must warn u guys first, neh neh is silicone implants right neh neh got more silicone than left neh neh....

Licked on down to little head, then she asked with cap on or off, i told her with cap on please.... put cap on and proceeded with bj and lick balls....shiok... haven't had that for a long time.......

Then came the fj, she got on top of me and started riding, while riding, she moved forward to let me suck her neh neh.... ooh.... shiok.... then i did one thing i din do for long time.... push my face in between the boobies.....HEAVEN!!!

switched over to missionary, and started pumping.... looked at her face and omg.....i'm screwing Diana Ser!!!!

Pumped for a good 5 mins, before changing over to doggie.... told her very hot, then she turned on the aircon.... continued in doggie and started to rub her clit, NO RESISTANCE and louder moaning, she seems to be enjoying herself, after a while of rubbing her clit, could feel it getting a bit moist.....She almost cum but controlled by moving forward quite a few times so that i don't pentrate deep....never mind....good show coming up later.....

Wanted to change position liao, so pulled out little brother, and flipped her over again, this time in a position that i will never cum in but she will feel damn shoik.....hahaha

Screwed in that position for another 10 mins and she cum liao and juice started flowing..........

Ok, at least i made her cum and screwed for more than half and hour, money worth liao, so time to finish off...

Change back to missionary and finished off......

Proceeded back to the bathroom to wash up and she asked me if i wanted her to wash me up, i said, never mind i wash up myself, but she say she will wash me cos i look tired..... Mmm.... good service....i like.....

Took her photo after dress up and she said she wanted to see the pic, while looking for the pic in my hp, she playfully grabbed my didi!!! Immediate steam man!!!

Now for the stats....
Looks : 6.5/10 (in her early 30s, don't expect her to look 100% like Diana, more like a milf)
Body : 7/10 (except for some fats around the tummy area and silicone (.)(.))
BBBJ : Yes, but not for me...
Tit Fuck : Yes
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating)
RTF: Why not??!!

I promised her to intro brothers to her, cos she gives really good service and bros expecting a SYT and hour glass figure, sorry, she's not ur type.....

As for bros interested to bonk her, as long as u have posted FR before and will post FR after u bonked her, i will give you her number. For those bros who is gonna zap me for this, Look, I'm trying to weed out the number collectors from the GENUINE bonkers. If you dun appreciate that, please leave ur nick when u zap me so i know i have offended u. ^PEACE^
Hey , Bro . Im new here but i keen in her , do you mind intro her to me ? I will promise to give you my FR , thanks .
Old 25-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghimsg
Hey , Bro . Im new here but i keen in her , do you mind intro her to me ? I will promise to give you my FR , thanks .
hullo did you bother to read the stickies when you first signed up, like don't quote the ENTIRE BLOODY POST...
Old 26-11-2005, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dilbert64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Uhoh for contact.

Xiao Qing really is friendly and accommodating. She is definitely MILF type.

During auto roaming, discovered the difference in silicon neh neh and natural ones. Like bro mentioned, right one harder than left one, which felt more natural. Nothing beats the real thing.

Interesting side note - when on the way up to see XQ, met a SYT who chio me. I said I looking for XQ, she said she is her very good friend. Then she asked me if I am interested in shuang fei.

I not sure she chun or not, so told her probably another time. Then when I met XQ, she also ask me if I want to fly double. Macham tag team!!

Since not enough vit M, decided not to take up offer. For bros who are into multiple targets sort of flying mission, can check her out. The SYT is short, but figure nice and neh neh very upfront and attention seeking. Real or silicon don’t know.

Xiao Qing -Age: 35+
Boobs: C
Looks: 5/10 really MILF
Damage:$60 + tips
Old 26-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Samster

Hi all,

Glad to know you guys are enjoying this gem.....

Sorry to those bros who asked for her number but if u have not posted fr before, sorry.

Old 26-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi all,

Glad to know you guys are enjoying this gem.....

Sorry to those bros who asked for her number but if u have not posted fr before, sorry.

i have not posted FR before ???
Old 26-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 21
vandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant future

Why started a new thread when there was an old thread about her

人生有几多个十年?
人生有几多个机会?
最重要是活得痛快。。
Old 26-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandom66
Why started a new thread when there was an old thread about her
Erm..... Think it's different gal......that one's 26yo, this is a MILF 30+yo......
Old 26-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch6969
i have not posted FR before ???
You got PM......
Old 26-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
RedVan is Cool - loads of Potential

i also post before leh, can pm me this cheaper FL?
thanks!
Old 26-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Erm..... Think it's different gal......that one's 26yo, this is a MILF 30+yo......
No lah...its the same girl. She may have told brudder threadstarter then that she's 26
This is her third visit i think...
See earlier thread :http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ight=xiao+qing
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1