The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Did Dawn Yang make the right choice?
Yes 60 86.96%
No 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ChrisCheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dawn Yang

I'm sure most of you have read about the controversy surrounding her. If not, here is a sample article.

http://xialanxue.blogspot.com/2005/1...n-yangyeo.html

Anyways, in light of all the shit she is facing now and the costs/pain from the surgery? Was it worth it?
Old 16-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Dawn Yang

Wow 4 to 1 right now in favor of plastic surgery! I must say that she looks damn fucking good. Even if it's the result of plastic surgery, who cares!! hahaha
Old 22-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dawn Yang

who is to say for certain whether her decision is right or wrong ... it will always be up to the perception of the individual against her peers ...

Only one thing is sure ... she looks damn good now
Old 23-11-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who care man....
As long she is happy. Her bf is happy.. ok already...

If u r her bf, r u happy??

Me sure ok... she look pretty..CFM type
Old 23-11-2005, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Nice girl with a nice makeover
Old 23-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

There's no doubt she looks very "good to eat" and I guess the cost and pain from the plastic surgery did generate postive ROI

However her dumb blonde antics on claiming to possess mixed parentage and the several variations of her choice of nationalities are indeed a reflection of how shallow this supposedly intelligent girl is.

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 25-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster

supposedly intelligent? she goes to a community college for cryin out loud!!
Old 25-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

err.. she got admit to comestic surgery bo? i tot she denied?
Old 26-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

wah...can rely see a big change frm e pics man...though i believe ppl's looks can change n mayb improve over time but tis is abit unbelievable...
Old 29-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

plastic surgery is good as long as they dun screw up. and if you look much better, can afford and tahan the pain than why not?
in Korea, plastic surgery all around and in fact almost all the korean actresses all got go surgery (but never go make their breast bigger...wonder why) so what the big deal?

ultimately the wendy gal is targetting the fact that dawn lied about her looks as natural and that she claimed mix parentage but who the FXXK cares. looks good can already lah. i think that xiaxue just jealous that dawn on newpapaer and called "hottest blogger in singapore" and got nmodel contract so she jealous coz she "bo zi" to go for surgery herself or maybe she no money to go! ha ha!
Old 29-11-2005, 01:33 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Its her own personal life...
For better or worst, she has to live with it.....

SO many actor and actress or model have plastic done on them, so it not really a big deal nowadays..

Like some people have said, why so many sg are so kpo that this also they wanna object???
why must people impose what they think is right or wrong on others?
Old 29-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

as you know, in this world there are lots of jealous people, this xiaxue cannot make it...of cos she try to distort ppl image....
Old 23-12-2005, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

FHM January 2006.. pcc time is here! How I wish can dress her in CHIJ uniform and bang her!

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nyeowm19fj.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nyeowm26st.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nyeowm31cq.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nyeowm46dp.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nyeowm50go.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nyeowm62nl.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nyeowm70do.jpg
Old 23-12-2005, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 23
FF60 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFF60 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just get the FHM and read lor...aiyoh...whats the big deal w surgery,..got $ can take pain..other KNS jealous..dun admit then dun admit lor...why need to force pple to tell their own secrets? everyone has secrets wat..

Dawn.......ooohh
Old 23-12-2005, 09:47 AM
who_represents

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

It's not whether she denied having gone under the knife. It's the whole fracas over her mixed parentage and claiming one moment to have Japanese blood, then some exotic European blood... fucking funny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1