The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
She Cum I Never Cum

I went to this girl's house last week. She is not my girlfriend just a normal friend. Than we did some hanky panky stuffs and ended up in her bed. This was not the first time we ended up on bed having sex.

But today was very special. I gave her foreplay and she become very wet soon. Than I finger her and she cum after awhile. All this while I was still fully clothed. Than after she cum and she worn back her cloths and say she was tired. I was just beginning to get into gear and she so fast say tired. Than I ask her to go for her second round but she refused. So I respect her decison and let her do her stuff while I lay on her bed while my rod still hard on still without any action to it, not even a touch.

What do you brothers think of this???
Old 09-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: She Cum I Never Cum

Tell her to get herself a vibrator!

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 09-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

Play it cool, try and get a repeat performance, get into bed with her, finger her again, but only for 2 minutes, when she starts getting wet, stop and say your fingers tired....

Who Shags Wins
Old 09-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tiger31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow....she stay alone ye? single or married?
Old 09-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
IreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
Play it cool, try and get a repeat performance, get into bed with her, finger her again, but only for 2 minutes, when she starts getting wet, stop and say your fingers tired....
If she's smart, she'll push you away and remind you that she's tired
Old 09-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

I must be the strange one then. I, for one, really take a lot pleasure giving pleasure. Me cumming is not a priority. Lots of satisfaction having the girl hit ecstacy. But then, the girl normally will want to service me after that,...but I still maintain that the girl reaching a volcanic climax, the more the merrier with or without me erupting.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
mysterious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
...she so fast say tired. Than I ask her to go for her second round but she refused.

What do you brothers think of this???
tell her its ok.. then proceed to jerk off and unload it on her face.. in this way she can still be involved passively although she's tired.... women who don't return the favour must be taught a lesson.
Old 09-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha i also like to service and pleasure girls...maybe i am a weirdo?

but if u have a hardon and need to release bro... u can ask her to jerk u off? if she doesn't like then u jerk off infront of her see her reaction lor oops
Old 09-11-2005, 07:12 AM
Samster

dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
tell her its ok.. then proceed to jerk off and unload it on her face.. in this way she can still be involved passively although she's tired.... women who don't return the favour must be taught a lesson.
Yes..selfish women must be taught a lesson...but how...
Old 09-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPimp
Hi bros,

I must be the strange one then. I, for one, really take a lot pleasure giving pleasure. Me cumming is not a priority. Lots of satisfaction having the girl hit ecstacy. But then, the girl normally will want to service me after that,...but I still maintain that the girl reaching a volcanic climax, the more the merrier with or without me erupting.
But we never cum and the rod is still hard on like not very healthy leh..
Old 09-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

And one thing, when I finger her, she will ask me to go faster when she is about the cum, than when she is cuming, she will pull out my finger...is this normal??
Old 09-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro,

thats a good one...
Old 09-11-2005, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,

That's a good one too...agree..
Old 09-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro,

hahahaha i like this one.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kuhnbela is Cool - loads of Potential

How many times have you cum without your partner cuming? Give her a break.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1