The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
c_wahtai is Cool - loads of Potential
service too routine...bored! Any contact?

Dear all cheogsters, I always find the sex service that offer by all massage centres are too routine and typical. What I mean is that all girls are very much set by their style and method, and reluctant for you to 'play'. They just want to get their business done and 'wrap up' quickly eventhough some of them are considered friendly and skillful. To certain extend I find this is very boring & unexiting at all. I'm the type to 'play' the girl, not her to ask me to lie down, she blows, sits then as her own routine goes on. No syiok!!

Maybe is my luck of not finding any good one yet. Sooo now, please any cheogster bro who might have the same thought & experince like me but come across any good one who really against this routine type one, I eagerly ask for yours contact if you may have! Please refer some 'good' one, any race will do. Thank you in advance.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Go to Haadyai or Bangkok for "man's paradise" !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_wahtai
Dear all cheogsters, I always find the sex service that offer by all massage centres are too routine and typical. What I mean is that all girls are very much set by their style and method, and reluctant for you to 'play'. They just want to get their business done and 'wrap up' quickly eventhough some of them are considered friendly and skillful. To certain extend I find this is very boring & unexiting at all. I'm the type to 'play' the girl, not her to ask me to lie down, she blows, sits then as her own routine goes on. No syiok!!

Maybe is my luck of not finding any good one yet. Sooo now, please any cheogster bro who might have the same thought & experince like me but come across any good one who really against this routine type one, I eagerly ask for yours contact if you may have! Please refer some 'good' one, any race will do. Thank you in advance.
Agree with you 100%. Forget bout cheonging in Malaysia or SillyPore !!!

Go to either Haadyai or Bangkok and you will experience a whole world of difference !!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 08-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: service too routine...bored! Any contact?

for pete's sake those gals have to cari makan mah!
and didn't mom teach U not to play with U're food hahahahaha!
Old 08-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro KTL, agree with you, because is HYT/BKK, there is more time and we are more relaxed.

Bro Warmnites, We always play with our food one, but he want the food to play with him.

Bro Wahtai, these are WL, they get money to fuck you. Got very specific milestone one. So you have to up your game, either with WL outside / on the side, or get FL lorr. Cannot expect the girl to treat you like king if you give her RM 200 - 300 right. No guarantee on ger service, but if you treat her right, you will not be disappointed.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
PJ_chris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I agree with u, just like yesterday i go to Cititel, a local girl name "Mun",
wat the "Hack"....feel like she fucking me, not i fucking her, just can feel she rushing and try to finish it fast....no siok langsung....so regret after finish.
I thing i more prefer PRC ....more soft, cute and can play......since they charge me RM198....same price also for PRC......would not try local girl again
so lousy the service...
Old 09-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

better visit a k-ok then after the session book her for overnite...can play for 12 hrs then..

Old 09-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_chris
Yes, I agree with u, just like yesterday i go to Cititel, a local girl name "Mun",
wat the "Hack"....feel like she fucking me, not i fucking her, just can feel she rushing and try to finish it fast....no siok langsung....so regret after finish.
I thing i more prefer PRC ....more soft, cute and can play......since they charge me RM198....same price also for PRC......would not try local girl again
so lousy the service...
Bro, since you are new, why not join us for our gathering?

Old 09-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
better visit a k-ok then after the session book her for overnite...can play for 12 hrs then..
K-ok expensive and not necessarily 12 hrs bro. Depend what time u finish mah. I would prefer to also, but you add in a nice hotel room and the price go up. Maybe all samster should buy houses, and use is as love pad, to share. kekeke

Old 09-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
K-ok expensive and not necessarily 12 hrs bro. Depend what time u finish mah. I would prefer to also, but you add in a nice hotel room and the price go up. Maybe all samster should buy houses, and use is as love pad, to share. kekeke
no need buy leh... v share share rent an apartment...
who wanna join?

Old 09-11-2005, 03:18 PM
sj boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Dear c-wahtai,

Think i should be able to reco one which might just solve your problem....

Proceed to Lisa De Inn, ask for Shasha...

Guaranteed to please.....
Old 09-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
c_wahtai is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks for some bros who shared the same view. No excuse to go the Thailand like some bros' suggestion. If I could find girls like next door girl type from our FL or local resources that's will be excellent man. Any contact or any girl who is not the type as mentioned above please recommand to little brother here. Cannot tahan, but dun feel like visiting those massage parlors unless there's any good one to recommend! Please help to share some so that I can 'release'! Thank you so much.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_wahtai
thanks for some bros who shared the same view. No excuse to go the Thailand like some bros' suggestion. If I could find girls like next door girl type from our FL or local resources that's will be excellent man. help to share some so that I can 'release'! Thank you so much.
dont sounds so sad la bro, where is your location? myself lov cfm look la... gnd is 2nd

Old 10-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
no need buy leh... v share share rent an apartment...
who wanna join?
hahaha, I just got offer from one of my bro to use his place in KL for bonking. kekeke, so this idea no need already

Old 10-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
hahaha, I just got offer from one of my bro to use his place in KL for bonking. kekeke, so this idea no need already
how many person can accomodate huh...

Old 10-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
how many person can accomodate huh...
If u dun mind fucking in same room with me u r welcom. SOme bro already say, damn SHIOK one.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1