The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
libidoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A wonderful BDSM experience....

Hi bros and sis! All along, for the past many years, I have been just a silent reader of the wonderful threads posted by samsters here. Finally, I decided to contribute something in return…haha…This happened around 8 or 9 yrs back when I'm still a regular in the Armed Forces. I will try my best to recall but some parts which I had forgotten, I will just make up using my imagination.

Back in those days, IRC chat was the rage then. You can find really chio and slim gers as that's the trend that time. Almost every day I would log in to the chatrooms like #Singapore, #Sex, #Singapore20s etc. I managed to hook up a few gers through chatting but I shall focus on one particular incident which stood out.

Oh ya..at that time, I had also taken an interest in BDSM (started liking spanking first which slowly grew into all aspects of BDSM). So I would prowl the chatrooms hoping to find a ger who shares my fetish. It's almost like finding a needle in a haysack - most gers would avoid this topic, the few who are curious, don't dare to try for real. So most of the chats fizzled out in the end.

One fine afternoon, as usual, I would be logged in just private messaging nicks which looked like gals' nicks. Then out of the blue, a new window popped out.

Kris: "Hi…are you a dom?"

My nick suggests I'm a Dominant so I guessed she is interested?

I replied. "Hi..yes, I'm a Dom. Would u like to intro?"

Kris: "I'm 18f ch sg"

Wah…I thought to myself…got a bait liao….but I'm also aware that it could all come to naught.

Me: "Oic..so u are interested in BDSM? Are u a sub?"

Kris: "Err…ya…but I dun have any experience before."

My heart skipped a beat. Ho seh liao! Will I finally get a real ger to be my submissive?

Me: "Actually I also dun have any experience but I would like to dominate a ger. Hmm…u wanna explore wif me?"

Kris: "I duno leh. Still abit scared to try for real."

Me: "Well, we can take it slow mah….when u are more comfortable wif me le, we can try more things."

Kris: "So wat will u do to me?"

So the rest of the our conversation bordered on our likes and dislikes in BDSM, what's her limits, what do we like to do in our free time etc. Towards the end of our conversation I asked her.

Me: "Hey ger..u wanna xchange msn?"

Kris: "ok lo…wats ur add?"

Me: "Cool! You can add me at [email protected] "

Kris: "Okie..add le. I talk to u again k…I gtg le."

Me: "ok sure..cya ard in msn ya! Bye!!"

Kris: "Bye J"

That night I could not sleep. I'm thinking she is the best bet for me so far after chatting with so many gers.
She seemed real and genuine. My hopes are raised.

For the next few days, I'm hoping to see her online but she din appear. Sad man…I'm like from being soared to heaven then plummeted to hell. Haiz…so she is also another faker lah, or she got cold feet.

Then something caught my eye!

It's her!!
Old 13-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
hornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A wonderful BDSM experience....

Looking forward to your next post!
Old 13-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Haha...like not much interest in my post leh...hmm...
Old 14-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Continue...

It's her!!

Her msn window popped up.

Kris: "hello "

I was actually very excited but I played it cool...hehe...

Me: "oh hi...been busy these few days?"

Kris: "err...nope, nt busy...I'm jus struggling with myself whether to meet u anot."

Knn...I thought to myself... so fast wanna meet me liao...sure a not..but of cos I'm dying for it to happen

Me: "oh Okie...so Wats ur decision nw?"

Kris: "I can meet u tml."

Seriously at that point, I'm lost for words. Some gers I had chatted for weeks and whom I tried to persuade to submit to me had all rejected me, and now there is this girl who I had just started chatting and she is willing to take the plunge??!!

Me: "u just know me for a few days and u wanna meet me?? R u 100% sure?

Kris: "I'm curious abt it...and I'm eager to try it...and somehow I feel comfortable wif u."

Me: "oh ok sure..."

Kris: "but I have some conditions. U cannot fuck my pussy. No blood or peeing or public exposure."

Btw, guys, these are roughly what she said. It happened so long ago , I can't remember her exact words. so she say cannot fuck pussy, she din say cannot fuck asshole right.. lol...the front door I have savoured many times but the back door still haven't try before. I salivate at the thought of fucking her anal for the first time.

Me: "oh...I'm ok wif ur conditions...err but I can fuck ur Ass then? "

There was a long pause...silence....no reply from her....

Fuck! Did I just screwed my chances???

Kris: "hmm..can lah..just be slow k..it's my first time trying anal sex."

Phew....lucky she replied. All these while I can feel my heartbeat increasing and there is a culpable air of anticipation.

Me: "haha...it's oso my first time leh..."

Kris: "lol..Orh....I'm feeling excited to meet u"

Me: "Ya me too...but I haven seen ur pic...U have a pic?"

Kris: "I have...but when u meet me, u will know le lo...I confirmed nt fat lah."

So we agreed to meet on the next day which is a Friday, which also mean I need to take leave in the afternoon to meet her. But it's definitely worth it man! We exchanged contact numbers and I told her my address. She will be waiting at the void deck for me at the time we had fixed. I arranged for her to come my house since everyone is out working. Saves me the time and money to book a hotel room too.. I must admit she is a brave girl, willing to go to a "stranger's" house and not knowing what is going to happen.

The rest of the day I'm feeling restless, and can't bring myself to do anything. Just hoping tomorrow comes fast.

Finally, the day has come!!
Old 14-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

hornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm interested in reading your posts, indulge me abit & continue posting please?
Old 14-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylittlegirl View Post
I'm interested in reading your posts, indulge me abit & continue posting please?
Hi hornylittlegirl...seems like only u like my post..haha...abit sad leh..duno if I shd continue posting...
Old 14-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by libidoer View Post
Hi hornylittlegirl...seems like only u like my post..haha...abit sad leh..duno if I shd continue posting...

PM me to continue the rest of your story! Hehe
Old 14-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

remind me of a gal that I met in irc also and how we start to experiement with bdsm also kekeke
Old 14-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
remind me of a gal that I met in irc also and how we start to experiement with bdsm also kekeke
Thks bro..yeah..this is really sweet memories which will always stay with me. We had ist contact after some time but recently I saw her pic in the newspaper.. hehe...such coincidence!
Old 14-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
IRC.. Those were the good old days.. TS, looking forward to ur next update..
Old 14-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Ok...have some time before going out wif wifey... Will update abit...thks for those who support this thread

So the day finally come. While on the way to work, a lot of things are going through my mind. I'm still not 100% sure if she will really turn up, although she is the only one willing to give me her contract number. Could it be a sham? Will a guy or sissy boy turn up instead? I had only smsed her, had nt called her. I'm also thinking of all those things I'm gonna do to her. Spanking, tit torture, doggy training and yeah, screwing her Ass..haha..the whole morning went past with me in a daze.

Yes...I'm off work and quickly booked a cab home. I'm feeling nervous yet excited. My heart is beating so fast....it's half an hour before our scheduled meet up. I decided to give her a call.

Ring...Ring...

A soft girly voice answered.

Kris: "hello?"

I put on a low, authoritative tone. After all, I'm supposed to dominate her right, shouldn't sound too cheery or frivolous.

Me: "Ya..I'm on my way home nw. Where r u already?"

Kris: "sir, I'm at ur void deck already."

Haha...she addressed me as Sir...when I smsed her that time, I did told her she either address me as Master or Sir. But when I called her now, I myself also paiseh to say I'm Master...
Wah...I have got an obedient sub on my hands!

Me: "ok..U wait for me. I'm reaching soon."

Kris: "yes sir"

What she said stirred my loins. In abt 15mins time, my fantasy or fetish or whatever you wanna call it, is coming true.

15mins later...

I alighted from the cab. Looked around my void deck. Eh...not a soul in sight leh.

Then I look further ahead at the life lobby. Must be her! There's a ger sitting on the concrete round bench. I tried to hide my smile and walked towards her....

When I'm within few metres from her, I called out to her.

Me: "Kris!"
Old 14-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
sweetnothing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one - sure got lotsa silent supporters TS
Old 14-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story ! Support !
Old 14-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnothing View Post
Nice one - sure got lotsa silent supporters TS
We could be the rowdy ones.
Old 15-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Thks for the support, whether silent or rowdy, I will continue my story. Although I still feel maybe my story isn't very interesting or sexciting.. haha...but that's a real episode of my life, I duno how to make it more exciting. Nevertheless, here it goes...

Me: "Kris!"

She stood up and turned around. For a few seconds, I just stood there and sized her up. She's around 18 or 19 yrs old that time, wasn't really model gorgeous but she gives out a girlish vibe, like the girl next door you always wish to bonk. With long black hair that goes beyond her shoulders, she's quite tall and slim, at least 1.68, but then she isn't big in the boobs department. I think just an A cup beneath the t shirt she's wearing. Peering down, I saw her lovely legs, long, shapely and smooth! I'm a legs man..hehe..so I'm happy with what I have got here.

She gave me a faint smile. "Sir?"

Me: "yup...ok u will strip naked now and crawl on the ground to follow me home!"

Hahaha...just kidding u guys lah...think such scenes can only happen in countries like Czech Republic.

So I said: "yup...it's me...come follow me." I tried to keep a straight face, even though I'm laughing inside...lol.

Kris: "Orh"

I turned around and stared at her. "What Orh??!!"

Kris: "sorry sir...yes sir!"

Me: "that's better. The next time u do not address me as Sir, u will be punished!"

Wah...I'm getting into form liao..I thought to myself.. hehe

I'm leading the way and she followed behind meekly. While walking up the stairs to my flat on the 4th floor, there was silence. I deliberately kept quiet as I wanted to keep the mood tense. Soon, we reached the doorstep. Once inside my house, I made sure no one is at home.

Great! The coast is clear! Time for real fun to start... eh for an amateurish Dom like me at that time, I do not have any toys like ball gag, bondage ropes, nipple clamps or butt plug. So I would improvise common household items. You guys will find out soon.

She is still standing by the door, not daring to move, like waiting for my instruction.

Me: "u can now take off ur clothes. Just leave ur bra and panties on."

She let out an innocent yelp. "Huh?"

I'm thinking wah Lau eh... need to be so surprised meh...this is bdsm leh. Are you really expecting to go through all these fully clothed? (Just my inner thoughts)

I raised my voice. "Yes..now!"

Her face is blushing red now, in a mixture of shyness and embarrassment. It's a sight to behold! I will always remember that look of hers. I had at first wanted her to strip totally naked, but changed my mind as I wanted slowly savour this lovely nymph.

She slowly pulled her t shirt up and over her head. Whoa...next she unbuttoned and unzipped her little denim shorts and wiggled her ass off it and let it fall to the floor. She's nw just in her lingerie. I can see from her expression that she just want to dig a hole and bury her head in. Haha...Her head was down and she dare nt look me in the eyes.

I said "very nice..." and threw her a collar with a leash. "Now put this on"

I can see the frightened look in her eyes. Perhaps it finally dawned on her what shit she is getting into.

To be continued...(haha..sleepy liao...tml still gonna wake up early for England vs Italy)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1