The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siamroyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking My Fuck Life

Just a new member looking to contribute to the forums.
Nothing better to do so just write.
This is my first time writing so please be kind.

It all started many years back when I was much younger around 15 years old. I was quite developed by then. Muscular, athletic, always exercising kind. Everyday playing sports around our area.

So when we play often got maids come look as they walk their dogs and chit chat. And everyday i noticed got this maid will come and watch me play. Her name is Nina from Indonesia. Quite young but older than me by a few years. She arrived in Singapore for about 2 years already so she very familiar with the place.

At first, I thought I thinking too much. She will always wear super tight clothing come and chit chat with me. She was quite silm with a nice figure and always smile when I talk to her.
Before long, her tight clothes began to work their charm. I started noticing the bright bra straps she always wear and the outline of her side boob. It looked so round and firm. I wanted to know if its the bra was push up bra or was it really so perfect.

So after a while, we exchanged numbers and started to SMS each other. ( Last time still got SMS). I realised we lived on the same block and were minutes away from each other. In fact , just take the lift and you can be there.

The more we message, the more chemistry start to build. My mind started to create all kinds of thoughts about my cock in her mouth and me playing with her huge breasts.

Then one afternoon, I received a msg. "Hi, You makan yet?"

I replied "not yet.why?"

Nina: "Want meet?"

Me: "Why?"

Nina: " You come my house?"

Me:" You alone?"

Nina:"Ya, Mdm and Sir no home"

I think to myself "CB WHY NOT"

So I decided to get dress and popped by her place. The thought of entering someone's home was so exciting and the possibilities that it held was even greater.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 11-06-2014, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Fuck Life

First one to report in.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Another camper reporting
Old 11-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

njh317 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like another exciting story..
Old 11-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
jemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a feeling I going to like this story. Continue TS.

Bro sky_liner2
Old 11-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Keep the story coming bro
Old 12-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2556 / Power: 14
SkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond repute

A promising start.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
Nekonek0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNekonek0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping
Old 12-06-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting
Old 12-06-2014, 06:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping too
Old 12-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Siamroyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Fuck Life

So TO BE CONTINUED...

As I stood outside the door, I remembered a lot of thoughts running through my head, all the worries and what ifs and what i realised now to be bullshit. Want to do, just do.

So I pressed the doorbell.

As the doorbell rang, I could hear a lot of shuffling and then got giggling inside (so Nina was obviously not alone). I thought what the shit, is this some kind of trap.

But before I can walk away, the door opened and Nina greeted me. She was wearing a tight tank top and denim hot shorts which showed her slim long legs. My eyes almost popped out from staring at her boobs that were spilling out from her front. I had to force myself to look at her smile before she noticed.

"Cb, must act innocent,” I thought to myself as I entered her home.

Her house was furnished very differently from the rest of the condo homes. It has a mysterious Middle Eastern home kind of feel. Like those harems you see in those movies kind. Very sensual and dark with carpets and art and mirrors everywhere.There was a customary sofa in front of a TV in the middle of the room and by the side of the living room, there were reclining chairs with indian style patterns.

I later learnt that it was because her employer was a mixed blood foreign family and often travel collecting these pieces of art.

So back to story, so far Nina very shy, smile smile as she led me into the living room.
I asked her, "You here alone?"

Nina replied," tidak (No), Still got Kelly."

Kelly was another maid that I saw around the area. I didn't know that they had the same employer. She looks younger than Nina, pretty face, less dark skinned, smaller breasts size and shorter and normally very quiet around us guys but cute cute kind la. Maybe I can get her to warm up.

I looked around to see her smiling at me from her room. I smiled back, of course.

Nina interrupted me to say, " You want drink?"

Me:" Got what?"

Nina," Want beer?"

I thought, what the shit, now afternoon, and offering a 15 yr old beer, you trying to make me drunk and horny or what...

I politely declined as I sat on the sofa. The sofa is those soft soft kind sit already will sink in. Quite comfortable.
So Nina came to sit beside me and we started chatting.. about the weather, what she plans to do in future and back home..

Soon I hit the question.

Me:” So you got any boyfriend back in Indon?”

Nina laughs : “ No la, where got… I like Singapore guys.. they handsome”

Me: “haha”

Nina: “ So you got girlfriend?”

Me:”don have leh.. Why?”

Nina:” Orh, then you got …*Pause*… before?”

Me act blur: “huh what you mean?”

Nina leans a bit closer as we both locked eyes.

...TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 12-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Very promising start , think I'm going enjoy reading this, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

TS Good start..

Pitch my tent here to support !

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 13-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 14
GoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to behold

Pitching up tent.
Old 13-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Good job TS.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1