The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
1022koair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
House with ATTITUDE Problem OKT

I have long wanted to express my dislike on the following house with attitude problem OKT. They are very happy when first see you, then they turn ugly when starts to walk out after a short viewing.

1) WH54
2) WH Hse 2
3) L18H18

Usually I will just act if they are "transparent" and walk out.
Old 28-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: House with ATTITUDE Problem OKT

Also 1814,16,30,38,40 ........ W14
Old 28-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

WH54 ... depends on the OKT ... the short rounder guy is better at PR ... the tall skinny guy sux ... period

L18H38 ... gotta take the prize for ability to suck jipun lan jiao with such enthusism ... slammin the door in the face of cheongsters who didn't pick one of his gals the 1st time round

WH2 ... dunno if he ass bleedin or wat but got serious attitude problem ... just cos i dun call ur gal doesn't mean i won't call other gals ... it just means ur gals CMI to me ... simple

WH12 ... the ah pui can be damn noisy at times

WH45 ... the ah beng with the many ang kongs ... although he was sibeh guai lan but gotta give it to him he was polite

L18H30 ... wait too long to pick a gal OKT with the X eyes will pass comment bout taking up waiting space

L8H17 ... golden haired monkey still as noisy as ever

In general i find the OKTs at L6 & L8 have a better attitude and are more customer oriented ... maybe workin towards ISO or something
Old 28-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
1022koair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
WH54 ... depends on the OKT ... the short rounder guy is better at PR ... the tall skinny guy sux ... period

L18H38 ... gotta take the prize for ability to suck jipun lan jiao with such enthusism ... slammin the door in the face of cheongsters who didn't pick one of his gals the 1st time round

WH2 ... dunno if he ass bleedin or wat but got serious attitude problem ... just cos i dun call ur gal doesn't mean i won't call other gals ... it just means ur gals CMI to me ... simple

WH45 ... ah beng with the many ang kongs ... although he was sibeh guai lan but gotta give it to him he was polite

L18H30 ... wait too long to pick a gal OKT with the X eyes will pass comment bout taking up waiting space

In general i find the OKTs at L6 & L8 have a better attitude and are more customer oriented ... maybe workin towards ISO or something
Totally agree that some of the OKT CB month is super loud and sharp. If you are the first customer of the day who enters their CB place, you better make sure you pick 1 of their CB girl. Otherwise...he....he...... the CB siren will be activated from the OKT CB month.
Old 28-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
WH12 ... the ah pui can be damn noisy at times
Ah pui no more there liao. Run Road. Now very courteous. House operating hours close early also.

kekeke
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

He is still the king of most unpopular OKT, almost a legend, did not know he still around as sure avoid his place and never walk in one

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 29-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron17
your Ah pon also ciao liao... hahaha...
Ah pon i never bonk her leh, i bonk another one. Ah pon is it the one left on 19th?

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 29-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your Ah pon also ciao liao... hahaha...
issit ... ah pon go back liao ah ??? wahahahahahaha ... ok la ... haven't seen her in a long time liao ... not distracted elsewhere liao ... but will pop in to whack a cute one i saw some time back ... beh kee wat no liao ... must go see again.

how u doin lately still cheongin ???
Old 30-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 23
Pongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wh12 got one new yng OKT u all nv realise meh ??
Old 31-10-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
ah pon left on the 20th... donno who left on the 19th leh?!

me semi retired liao.... unless got some 'compelling' chicks lah...
19th their name cancel out from book in book out book.
Yeah correct, one of the 5 in GL who left on the 20th.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 31-10-2005, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tony_JA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmmm.. then when is the last day fucking her?
on the 16th?
Old 01-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongo
Wh12 got one new yng OKT u all nv realise meh ??
The new okt, at the counter is former from Lor 6 , House 72.
Now Ah Pui MIA with the boss's money and Rolex watch. Some of the WLs's money was also been taken away. Now, the boss was so angry. Ah Pui is the boss's cousin, he helped Ah Pui many times with all his bad debts and he repay him with all these problem.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 23
Pongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
The new okt, at the counter is former from Lor 6 , House 72.
Now Ah Pui MIA with the boss's money and Rolex watch. Some of the WLs's money was also been taken away. Now, the boss was so angry. Ah Pui is the boss's cousin, he helped Ah Pui many times with all his bad debts and he repay him with all these problem.
wah .... u seems to know alot of things abt this hse huh ... regular there???
Old 02-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongo
wah .... u seems to know alot of things abt this hse huh ... regular there???
we are always around wh 43/45/10/12, all the boss and most of the gals there know us. we always gather there, chit chat, watich soccer and eating there for the last few years. so most of the things happened in gl, the okt and the bosses will tell us.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:35 AM
dorado2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

to all the tai kors,

am new to the geylang scene. who is the best okt and when can i find him/her?

appreciate all the help i can get b4 venturing down.

tks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1