The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
hornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Need advice to hook up with a guy

By chance I've seen this good looking guy from my company 3 times. The 1st was at a company-wide fair. He bought stuff from my department's stall & that's how I got to know him. Exactly one week later, I met him again in the lift & I told myself the 3rd time I meet him I would pick up my guts to ask him if he might be up for a NSA fb arrangement. It's rare for me to bump into him because he is based in another office situated in another location.

That 3rd encounter happened today but he was with guests in the lift hence I couldn't chat him up.

Need advice from the guys, considering me & him work in same company but our roles do not cross paths. Strictly speaking I don't ever work with him at all. I know the good old advice, don't eat & shit at the same place.

The next time I see him I intend to ask him if he might be keen. The worst that could happen to me would prolly be disciplinary consequences from HR for indecency. Some background on the guy, he is 31 & a high flyer in the company. He is newly married without kids. I am 27, soon to be married. There's a high chance that (1) he is not interested at all or (2) he doesn't want to jeopardize his career

Am I being just plain silly or is it worth a try?
Old 04-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 12
easygirl is one of the Best!easygirl is one of the Best!easygirl is one of the Best!
Re: Need advice to hook up with a guy

Hi fellow sister, life is too short to worry about so many things. It might be a start of a new chapter in your life if you try? Take care.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Lost for words. I will be sad if I'm your hb-to-be. Swinging still can accept but this that you have stated is like cheating. Do you allow your hb to cheat on you too?
Old 04-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

hornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Wintermelontea, I will not defend myself but I'm not looking for moral judgment here. No doubt what I do is considered immoral but please look at what forum this is.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Nike says Just Do It
Old 04-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermelontea View Post
Lost for words. I will be sad if I'm your hb-to-be. Swinging still can accept but this that you have stated is like cheating. Do you allow your hb to cheat on you too?
We are no Saints in this forum
Old 04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

why, no chance to see him anymore?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
njh317 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I don't think u shld go straight into the topic. Instead, get a chance to know him first then go on from there.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tahana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go for it babe.. at least before ur marriage...
Old 05-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylittlegirl View Post

Need advice from the guys, considering me & him work in same company but our roles do not cross paths. Strictly speaking I don't ever work with him at all. I know the good old advice, don't eat & shit at the same place.

The next time I see him I intend to ask him if he might be keen. The worst that could happen to me would prolly be disciplinary consequences from HR for indecency. Some background on the guy, he is 31 & a high flyer in the company. He is newly married without kids. I am 27, soon to be married. There's a high chance that (1) he is not interested at all or (2) he doesn't want to jeopardize his career

Sis. hornylittlegirl, why take such a calculated risk in the first place?

Just pass him a short note:"I would like to get in touch with you if you are keen." Write your numbers on the note. Wait for his respond.

That will tells you so much so... much.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylittlegirl View Post
By chance I've seen this good looking guy from my company 3 times. The 1st was at a company-wide fair. He bought stuff from my department's stall & that's how I got to know him. Exactly one week later, I met him again in the lift & I told myself the 3rd time I meet him I would pick up my guts to ask him if he might be up for a NSA fb arrangement. It's rare for me to bump into him because he is based in another office situated in another location.

That 3rd encounter happened today but he was with guests in the lift hence I couldn't chat him up.

Hey Sis, please do the risk calculation. Don't bump around. Rather you take things slow and observe first. What if he reject you, how are you going to work in that environment?
Old 05-06-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
Sis. hornylittlegirl, why take such a calculated risk in the first place?

Just pass him a short note:"I would like to get in touch with you if you are keen." Write your numbers on the note. Wait for his respond.

That will tells you so much so... much.
Note....a big No No ! It can become evidence. Something that can be passed around if things goes wrong.

Approach him, flirt abit. Let him know you're interested by taking his number. Touch him on his arm or stand closer till your almost touch each other. See how he respond. From there you can know whether he's interested anot. Broach the subject of FB in a causal way. Like a topic of conversation instead of directly asking...see how he respond again .... You can take it from there. Haha hope that helps
Old 05-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

31 high flyer .... And very likely to climb even higher

Chances are he will not shit in his own back yard.

If he is Notti type , he will very likely take it outside work place.

I might be wrong thg.

Cheers.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
why, no chance to see him anymore?
Not no chance, is very rarely.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by njh317 View Post
Well, I don't think u shld go straight into the topic. Instead, get a chance to know him first then go on from there.
Like strike up a conversation perhaps asking him what does he think of fb arrangements?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1